late night

sorry it's been ten years literally

I changed the cover and I was feelin fresh af so I decided to update this shizeroni! hope u like it

Ashley tugged on her apron and sighed. Unlocking her phone, she found out it was 11:00 at night, and she still had another hour to go. She laughed awkwardly to herself. Who the fuck was buying flowers this late?

She sat down on the counter and swung her legs. No one had come in the store for over an hour, and she was positive no one else would. She contemplated leaving early, but if she got caught she'd be fired for sure. And she needed this job.

Y/n walked out from the storage room. She was on duty too.

Y/n walked over and sat on the counter next to Ashley. She closed her eyes and leaned on Ashley's shoulder, and the blonde haired girl was almost sure she'd fallen asleep.

Not a moment later, y/n sprung up and jumped off the counter, grabbing Ashley's hand. "This is too much. I'm leaving and you are too."

"But-" Ashley started, scared of losing her job.

y/n giggled, cutting her off. "unless you wanna do something else."

she pulled ashley close and ashley closed her eyes and put her forehead on y/n's. y/n put her hands on the small of her back, slowly sliding them down to her hips and over her ass. Ashley's eyes flew open.

"We can't, we can't we're at work we're gonna get ca-" Ashley said worriedly.

y/n put a finger on her lips, silencing her. "We're not gonna get caught baby. Follow me."

She tugged on Ashley's hand and pulled her into their boss's office. There was a huge recliner chair in there, and it beckoned y/n after staring at Ashley's ass all day.

she pushed Ashley down on the chair and straddled her. They closed their eyes and their lips found eachother, pushing against eachother in the most delicate and rough way possible.

once they had removed their work aprons, y/n tugged Ashley's shirt off of her, revealing Ashley's care bear bra. Ashley blushed and y/n giggled, not caring.

after they both removed their shirts in a rush, y/n started taking it slower, trailing her tounge down between Ashley's boobs and down to the band of her underwear.

y/n slipped off Ashley's pants and underwear and left her completely naked.

"get up." Y/n ordered.

Ashley did what she was told and got up. Y/n sat back down on the recliner and pulled Ashley onto her lap so she was straddling her.

they made out a bit more, until ashley moaned when her clit rubbed against y/n's jeans button.

y/n rubbed ashley where she needed her, her hand moving in fast circles. Ashley was a moaning mess before long, so y/n took it upon herself to stick a finger in.

Ashley whined and grinded herself on y/n's finger, giving her the signal to put in another.

Ashley moaned and whined as y/n pumped her fingers in and out of her, curling them to hit her g-spot.

"I'm so close.." Ashley groaned.

She reached her high and clenched around y/n's fingers, but y/n just went faster.

"Let's see how much you can take." She whispered, sucking a hickey on Ashley's neck.

Ashley was screaming by now, nearing another high as y/n was now not only fingering her but rubbing her bundle of nerves too. Ashley was extremely sensitive and it was almost painful, but she loved it.

Y/n pumped in and out, fucking the girl against her hand. She smirked at how she made Ashley putty in her hands.

Ashley's breathing was labored. "I'm gonna come!" She screamed.

She clenched around y/n again as she finally slowed her pace, pumping in and out slowly to ride ashley out of her second orgasm of the night.

Ashley slumped down, breathing hard.

"How was that, babygirl?" Y/n asked.

"I-um, wow..." Ashley choked out. "Can we do that again sometime?"

ask me questions for me to answer in the comments I'm bored af!

hopefully that wasn't as shit as I think it was!

THANK YOU FOR 100k! MACKENZIE AND I ARE SO FUCKING HAPPY WE NEVER THIUGHT THIS BOOK WOULD GET ANYWHERE WER E SO PROUD THANK YOU SO MCUCH

im gonna start updating regularily hopefully haha so more smut is on the way! I'm just real busy cause of school and lame shit like that so

peace out babes

-ur slut