的大门

lmao remember that time when I updated this more than Genavive did?

~~
"hey you.." y/n mumbled, poking Ashley's cheek, jolting the other girl's attention from what she was reading.

Ashley mumbled something in response, turning the page. y/n grabbed the book from her hands and pouted when Ashley groaned, trying to get the book back. Ashley finally looked up at y/n 's face and her eyes softened while the corners of her mouth pulled up in a little smile when she saw y/n pouting.

"what's the matter, princess?" Ashley asked, sitting up in the bed.

"im bored." y/n sighed, looking at the tv that was playing reruns of friends like it always did at 10:00.

Ashley scooted closer to y/n, wrapping her arms around y/n's waist and sighing.

"what do you wanna do?" Ashley said and y/n could practically feel her smirking.

y/n turned the tv off and turned to face Ashley.

"we could go out, we could-" y/n shivered when Ashley placed her lips on y/n's neck, leaving slow kisses down her throat and on her chest.

"we could stay here?" Ashley mumbled against y/n's neck and y/n nodded her head wordlessly.

the two lay back quickly, y/n giggled and Ashley rolled her eyes as she began to untie the strings of y/n's sweatpants.

the two's lips met in desperate sloppy kisses and y/n shivered when she felt the cool air hit her now exposed thighs.

"a-Ashley.." y/n breathed quietly, her breaths were short and quick when she felt Ashley's lips against the inside of her thighs. the kisses were light and quick but got stronger as Ashley neared y/n's heat.

"you want me y/n?" Ashley's hot breath fanned over y/n's clit and she shivered nodding vigorously.

"i can't hear you, babygirl." Ashley teased and y/n sighed in frustration.

"y-yes." y/n groaned and not a second later she felt Ashley's mouth on her clit.

y/n threw her head back, moaning profanities and Ashley's name over and over.

y/n took long and heavy breaths as Ashley continued the swirling motions with her tongue. Ashley looked up at y/n with her doe eyes and that was enough for y/n to cum right there.

"not just yet baby." Ashley moaned before pushing her tongue into-

"y/n wake up!" y/n's mother screamed into her ear.

y/n jolted awake, sitting up in her bed and panting quickly.

"must've been quite a nightmare." y/n's mom mumbled as she walked out of the room.

"you have to get ready if you want to look nice for your Halsey concert honey."

y/n fell back into her bed in annoyance groaning loudly at the dirty dream she had just had.

~~
lmao hey it's me. Mackenzie. the other one who writes this smut book.

I'm not ded. just lazy. and uninspired. and lazy. k bye!!