clothes

songs for this chapter:
the hills-the weeknd

~disclaimer: Ashley is 18 in this imagine~

As soon as Ashley got out of the car y/n rushed out of the front door, tackling her in a bear hug. Ashley smiled and squeezed y/n tighter in the embrace. The two had not seen each other for four months and the reunion would be one neither would forget.

"Hi baby, how was college so far?!" Y/n said excitedly as she dragged Ashely in the front door. The pair crashed on the couch, with their fingers intertwined.

"It was good,, would've been better with you there though." Ashley smiled, kissing y/n's nose.

"God I missed you." y/n looked into Ashley's eyes, making eye contact (you know what kinda eye contact) before Ashley was moving onto the girls lap, kissing her deeply, putting her arms around her neck. Y/N bucked her hips upward, making Ashley moan into her mouth as the two continued to kiss deeply.

"Fuck." y/n moaned as Ashley began to leave a trail of kisses down her neck, leaving a love bite on Y/N's sweet spot. Y/N gripped Ashley's ass roughly, making her gasp for breath before she grabbed y/n's boob, massaging there.

"You remember I'm not ready for actual sex right.." Ashley asked before Y/N could continue.

"I know baby I know." Y/N half moaned before she lifted the other girl and brought her to their bedroom.

She placed Ashley on the mattress before grinding against her, causing friction between the two.

Ashley let out strangled pants at the heavenly feeling against her throbbing core.

"You like it when I fück you like this baby? When I fück you with your clothes on?" y/n panted. Ashley nodded her head, biting her lip from the tension building inside her.

"Don't you cum yet baby." y/n said before she sucked on Ashley's neck, leaving a deep purple mark there.

"Mine." y/n moaned.

"Shit." Ashley moaned before she released finally, letting out a shaky breath.

"I love you." she whimpered.

"I love you too kitten." y/n sighed.
~~
shameless self promo know. if you actually do this I will give you a cookie ;) okay so like I also have a wattpad account XD and I have no reads on anything I write. I mean I do and I'm grateful for what I have but no one comments or votes anymore and if you little sluts read my stories it would be cool. k so my wattpad is hearteyescliffxrd if you couldn't tell from every other chapter I have posted. so yeah I love you guys lel. oh and can I get a hell yeah for this chapter? -side slut kenz