road trip

a/n hey I finally updated

this is for a girl named elli (@mikeyscutenose) because she requested a smut made for her. if you'd like one made specific for you, message me and I will make one to the best of my abilities. (it just took me like 5 minutes to spell 'abilities' I'm out)

if you want me to rewrite this with y/n in the place of Elli and send it to u personally, that's aight
----

"Elli!" Ashley laughed. "Stop throwing chips at me!"

Elli chuckled and put her feet up on the dashboard. Her and Ashley have been on the road for days, and they weren't even sure where they were going yet.

Elli grabbed a bottle of coke from the backseat and opened it. It fizzed over the top and all over her.

"ASHLEY!" Elli screamed, laughing. "HELP!"

"I can't! I'm driving." Ashley said smirking as she leaned away to not get hit by the spray.

Elli laughed. "Babe, just pull over."

Ashley slowed the car and went off to the side of the road. "What are you doing?"

"Changing." Elli said. "I'm a mess."

Elli went around to the back of their van and opened the double doors. She unzipped her duffle back and pulled out a crop top she had bought last weekend.

Ashley sat in the front of the van, biting her lip and watching Elli through the side window. she seemed to be talking off her shirt slowly, just to fuck with Ashley. She could take no more. Ashley pulled open the door and slammed it shut.

Elli laughed, knowing Ashley was coming for her.

They wasted no time in crashing their lips together. Ashley's hands roamed up Elli's sides and then back down again to her pants. She lightly trailed her thumb on Elli's hips just above her underwear strap, knowing she was sensitive there.

Ashley moved from Elli's lips to her jawline, kissing slowly, almost agonizingly. After what seemed like forever she reached Elli's neck, sucking and biting on her sweet spot. Elli moaned loudly and whined.

Ashley looked up at Elli and slipped her pants and underwear off. Elli felt exposed. She moaned and bucked her hips up for Ashley to keep going.

Ashley laughed at her impatience and trailed her tongue down her throat, between the dip in her boobs, across her stomach and past her bellybutton and, finally, to the spot Elli needed her most.

A sigh of relief left Elli's lips as Ashley got to work. Ashley knew just how to make Elli squirm. She licked around her folds and between them, licking and sucking at Elli's clit. Elli moaned and pulled on Ashley's hair, making Ashley look up at Elli and moan against her sensitive spot. Elli pushed Ashley's head down farther and Ashley brought one finger up to Elli's mouth.

Elli knew what to do. Ashley stuck her fingers in Elli's mouth and her tongue swirled around them. Ashely moaned what sounded like "good girl" against her pussy and took her fingers out of Elli's mouth and pushed them in her vagina, curling them to meet Elli's g-spot.

Elli almost couldn't take the intense pleasure of Ashley's sucking and now her fingers moving inside her. Elli's legs began to shake and she just couldn't keep quiet, her toes curled and her eyes screwed shut. "A-ashley, I'm gonna-" she couldn't finish her sentence because she was already coming all over Ashley's tongue and fingers.

Ashley started pumping slower to ride her girlfriend off of her high. "Good girl. Good girl..." Ashley muttered, looking at her panting, sweaty girlfriend who she loved so much.

it ended weird but whatever I guess

This isn't edited so if you see a mistake tell my ugly ass so I can fix it dam I need to stop

Also, as you know there are two writers in this book. Mackenzie changed her username to @-unloveable- so go check her out

start discussions about arzaylea and luke in the comments HERE

love u

-Genavive