𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 1

(The akuma class are 16/17 years old in this fic)

Marinette had just walked into her classroom, sighing internally but still letting a small smile show on her face when she saw her seat partner had also decided to come into school early. She walked up to her seat, placed her bag down and sat.

"Good morning Felix," Marinette greeted.

Felix only hummed in response, not looking at her since he was absorbed in his book. Well, it was better than nothing. He probably isn't in much of a talking mood this morning which was fine with her.

Felix rejoined their class 6 months ago. He had apologised to everyone, yes, but he also made it clear that he hadn't come back to make friends or anything. He was only here because his mother said so.

At first, she hated him. She had every reason to. However, that hate went away last month when Felix stood up for her when she was ganged up on by their classmates.

Flashback: three months

Marinette wasn't sure if she wanted to cry or yell because as usual, she wasn't being heard. The fact that her old friends think that they have the right to demand free clothes from her for their own party that they're having is absurd! And it doesn't help that Lila keeps on crying. It's even worse because it was Lila, the people's princess, who asked!

"How many times do I need to tell you no? I can't-"

"Why do you have to be so selfish Marinette?" Lila sobbed, already gearing up her tears.

"You're so horrible Marinette! How dare you make Lila cry!"

Marinette bit her lip and slowly counted to 10 in her head to calm herself down while the class sent her glares or threw insults.

She wasn't going to let Hawkmoth attempt to akumatized her again. He's tried enough times already since Lila came back.

"Can you guys shut up for once?"

All the commotion stopped and everyone looked to the blonde who never spoke to anyone and bonded his own business.

"If you want outfits from Marinette so bad, pay her. Crying and yelling is not going to change anything. You cannot force her to make something for you while also insulting her. Now shut up because I am sick and tired of your yelling"

Felix's voice was scarily calm but his eyes told another story. Everyone seemed to get the hint and went back to their seats. Even Lila looked threatened.

Marinette didn't know what to feel. The person she considered her enemy... stood up for her? He had no reason to though.

That same evening...

Marinette was in the middle of healing the bruise on her arm that she received when Kim tripped her over after school when she heard a tap on her balcony door.

She wondered who it could possibly be because Chat Noir doesn't visit anymore and no one else has a miraculous besides Kagami. Marinette would have guessed that it was her but she doesn't come by unannounced.

Tikki already hid as Marinette made her way to her balcony only to be met by Argos.

Her eyes widened in shock and she already felt herself get angry.

"What on earth are you doing here?!" She asked as soon as she opened the door.

"Listen, I know you do not want me here, but—"

"Damn right, I don't want you here! You betrayed my friend! Go away!" Marinette was about to shut the door but Argos managed to slip in before she could,"