𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 2

While Lila and the rest of the class were gathered around the table talking, her mind was elsewhere.

She was staring in the direction where marinette and Felix were sitting together talking about whatever it was they were talking about.

What is so special about that girl? Felix hardly glanced in her direction when he joined. And she didn't manage to wrap him around her finger like she has with everyone else.

He's smart that one,

And it sucks because what's a millionaire to a billionaire? He's richer, taller and better looking than Adrien even though they look identical. But Felix is obviously the more handsome looking cousin with his sharp features. Adrien is just a pretty boy with money.

But stupid Mari-brat managed to get the real deal on her side!

Lila frowned when she saw Marinette laugh. This isn't how it's meant to be. She managed to turn the whole class and even her parent against the girl but there she is giggling with the ice King of the school! and from what she's heard she hangs out with that Japanese girl who hardly knows how to interact with people. She doesn't even remember her name. The most she knows is that she dated Adrien briefly.

And stupid Monarch still hasn't managed to akumatize the girl! Seriously, just how stubborn is she? The class are doing all the work for her to make Marinette miserable and she doubts she's having the best time at home with her parents now believing that she's a bully. So what more does she need to do? She's tried to sway Felix but nothing works.

She needs to come up with a better plan. A better lie.

One that will make Marinette give in to Monarch.

Once that happens, Ladybug will be taken out and she will even finish her off herself, just to see her dumb face when she realises that Lila Rossi will be the one to finish her for good. Then, when they get Chat Noir's ring too, she can wish for whatever she wants as promised.

She grinned wickedly behind her palm. Everything is going to go just the way she wants it to and her empire will be so much bigger. The world will know who she is and she will be acknowledged and worshipped for her greatness.

"Hey Lila," Alya said, pulling Lila from her thoughts, "any update on getting that interview with MDC?"

"MDC?"

"Yeah, you said you'd talk to him right?"

Oh yeah, the almost forgot about that one.

"Oh yeah, well unfortunately he won't be able to see you any time soon. He's currently in Prague working on his next release and he just doesn't have the time," Lila said to her sadly.

"Oh, that's ok girl. It's not your fault. I understand he's a busy man. I still can't believe you know him. No one else does!"

"Well yes, I am the one who inspired and pushed him to go big with his fashion designs. I'm just sad that the ones that I sketched out were taken," Lila said as she began to tear up.

"Hey, hey don't cry. Marinette is just jealous that you are so talented that famous designers like MDC recognise you despite him being your close friend. And don't forget, we taught her a lesson,"

"You guys didn't have to do that for me you know,"

"Nah, we did," said Kim, "you've been nothing but an angel to everyone and you've let Marinette get away with too many things. it's only fair that we teach her not to mess with you just because she's jealous of how amazing and talented you are,"

"Thanks, Kim," Lila sniffed as Rose wiped away her tears with a tissue, "you're so sweet,"

"You deserve it. Since Marinette decided to destroy your sketchbook, it was only fair that we did the same to hers,"