𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 6

Two days have passed meaning that spring break starts in three days and Marin will be here in two. Marinette was excited and she could hardly contain her excitement in class.

"You can hardly stay still in your seat. What is on your mind?" Felix asked.

"You'll find out soon enough, don't worry," Marinette replied.

"Yep, MDC to me to London's fashion week and he plans to take me again. I got mistaken for one of the models while I was there you know,"

Marinette and Felix turned their attention to Lila who was telling the class another story. The only reason they listened in was because Lila mention MDC aka Marinette. Not that they know that though.

"No shock there. You'd outshine any of the models they have there,"

"Of course. I'm slim, tall and have a great body and have perfect looks," said Lila, "even MDC said so himself. I was offered a position but I'm loyal to Gabriel's brand,"

"You're so humble, Lila!" Said Rose.

Marinette pinched the bridge of her nose, "London Fashion Week? Really?" She mumbled.

"I still find it funny that she thinks you're a man,"

"Not helping Felix," she groaned, "if she was that smart, she wouldn't have assumed what MDC's gender is. When I reveal myself, then what?"

"She'll try and lie her way out of it," Felix replied.

"I'm not sure how she could. Maybe I should do some crazy reveal out of spite,"

"You should. I would be all for it,"

Marinette sniggered, "A small part of you still likes a bit of chaos doesn't it,"

"I enjoy watching people like Rossi's downfall,"

"I may even go and see him during the break. I have some new ideas that I'd like to show him. I just hope that... I hope that they won't get destroyed this time," Lila said, making her voice sound a little shaky at the last part of her sentence.

As expected, Lila's posse all turned to glare at Marinette.

"Don't worry Lila. She knows not to do something like that again," said Lila, looking the ravenette up and down in disgust like she was some piece of rotten filth, "MDC will be glad that you've brought some designs for him and the world will love it. Unlike some jealous haters,"

Marinette shouldn't care but part of her still hurts that her ex-best friend treats her the way she does. All over a few lies.

Felix took her hand in his under the table. Something she now finds comfort in because she instantly felt calm. Felix wasn't looking at her at that moment, instead, he was giving everyone a stern look.

"Yeah, she's nothing but a bi-"

"Finish that sentence Cesaire. Go on. I dare you."

Alya flinched but didn't let herself back down despite the rush of nerves she felt at the tone of the billionaire's voice.

"A-Are you threatening me or something? What are you gonna do huh?"

Felix leaned forward, a smirk now on his face as he intensified his glare, "Oh wouldn't you like to know?"

Adrien was now feeling nervous. Things never seem to go right whenever Felix gets involved. He doesn't even understand why his cousin gets involved every now and then.

Adrien looked at Marinette, giving her the 'do something look'.

But Marinette just rolled her eyes and looked away from him.