𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 7

Marinette was glad that she managed to go through the rest of the school day without having any issues with Lila and her posse, Adrien, her parents or Monarch. She couldn't help but look at the time every now and then, waiting for that last school bell to tell them that they could go home.

She said her goodbyes to Felix and ran back home. She did her literature homework and had a nap for an hour before she freshened herself up for her date.

She looked through her wardrobe, conflicted about what she should wear. Should she have asked Felix if she should dress formally? Maybe. Then she wouldn't be so lost on what to choose. She even faceTimed Kagami because she felt stuck.

Kagami did manage to assist Marinette in pulling out three outfits. Now it was up to her since her friend had other things to attend to.

"Don't stress so much Marinette," said Tikki, "I'm sure Felix will love whatever you wear,"

"I'm sure Felix would love it if I dressed correctly,"

The red kwami shook her head at the guardian and went back to her plate of cookies.

About 5 minutes later, Marinette finally made a decision.

She wore a black sweetheart neck body top with flared sleeves and a pastel pink flared skirt that stopped just above her knees. She wore the pink crystal heart necklace she got for her birthday last year from Kagami. For her hair, she went for mermaid waves and didn't bother tying it up, liking how it looked left out. She did a little makeup applying the clear lipgloss last. She admired herself in the mirror, hoping that Felix would like it.

"What do you think Tikki?" Marinette asked the kwami who had just demolished an entire plate of cookies.

"I think you look stunning. As usual Mari. And don't worry, Felix will think so too. He'd be stupid not to,"

"Thanks, Tikki," marinette let out a soft sigh, "I don't even know why I'm so nervous. Felix an I have spent time together alone before. It wasn't even that long ago when I went over to his house for dinner,"

"Maybe because this time it's a date? A date with a boy you really like?"

Tikki was right. That was the only logical reason. She's been asked out on a date by a boy she really likes who she also knows (and hopes) won't leave her side. Sure, she liked Adrien but that crush left as soon as she realised that Adrien wasn't at all on her side. And Luka... well, even though she may not have liked him as much as she did Adrien, she did enjoy the time she spent with him. They could've even progressed really well if Juleka hadn't managed to get into his head.

Marinette shook her head from those thoughts.

Felix had his butler come and pick her up this time and luckily she had finished getting ready before he arrived. She managed to leave without her parents noticing and she got into the car.

"Fredrick right?" Marinette asked. The man seemed to be in his late fifties.

"Correct. And I'm assuming that you are Miss Dupain-Cheng?"

Marinette smiled and nodded, "Yep, that's me. But you can just call me Marinette or Mari for short,"

"Very well," Fredrick smiled.

The ride to Felix's home felt shorter than last time but that's because Marinette held a nice conversation with Fredrick. Or Fred, as she decided to call him and he didn't mind.

When they arrived, Fredrick opened the door for Marinette before hopping back into the car to park it in the garage.

"This is it Tikki. I really hope this goes well,"