𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 4

Seeing Felix in the kitchen cooking like a master chef was a sight to see. Marinette could even smell the food before she found the kitchen. If fact, she found the kitchen by following the smell.

He has his sleeves rolled up and an apron on. His hair was pulled back from his face with a headband and a cloth on his shoulder to wipe away any sweat. He looked very concentrated in chopping up the vegetables. He didn't even notice her come in.

"The food smells amazing,"

Marinette's voice startled Felix a little.

"Oh, Marinette. What are you doing in here?"

"Your Mum had to answer a call so I thought I'd come and see how you are and maybe if you need any help," Marinette said. Tikki flew out of her purse and flew towards Dusuu

"I am ok thanks. Besides, you are the guest here. I do not expect you to lift a finger,"

"If you say so," Marinette replied. She pulled out one on the stools and sat down, resting her chin on her hand.

Marinette watched him season the vegetables with balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, olive oil, and salt and pepper before he placed it all on a baking sheet and put it in the oven and set the timer. She likes a guy who knew how to do things. She found it so attractive watching him cook. She then watched as Felix pulled some steaks out of the refrigerator.

She perked up in her stool to see what kind they were and then, even with his back to her, he stated with a laugh, "It's a ribeye."

"Oh, I love ribeye. I've only had it once but it was very tasty,"

"Perhaps I can do better than what you've tried," Felix challenged.

Marinette smirked back at him, "You'll have to try very hard then. Because that ribeye was definitely the best steak I've ever had,"

"Challenge accepted. Though I don't think that it will be much of a struggle,"

"Confident eh?"

"Very. Now, the vegetables need to cook for a bit before I put the steaks on, so I thought I would give you a tour of my home,"

"I'd love that," Marinette replied as she got up from her stool, "Tikki, Dusuu, you coming?"

"Yep!" The two Kwamii replied and hid in the holders' pockets.

Marinette was amazed by the place. The way everything was laid out and decorated was beautiful. Felix told Marinette that the estate is where she lived as a little girl and after his grandparents passed away, Amelie had the estate renovated.

The tour didn't take too long and by the time they were done, Felix went to finish off dinner while Marinette— despite Felix's protests— set up the table.

Marinette was stuffed to the max with the dinner Felix had prepared for them. Not only did he look great as he cooked, but he could actually make it taste amazing too. However, she wasn't just enjoying the free food—there was just something about being with him that calmed her soul like no other person had ever done before. If you had told her a while back that she would be feeling like this towards Felix, she'd drop-kick you.

But it's nice. And scary at the same time.

"Did you enjoy the food Marinette?" Amelie asked.

"It was great. You're an amazing chef, Felix," Marinette complimented, flashing him a smile.

Felix reciprocated her smile by giving her a small one of his own, "Thank you marinette. Would you say I beat the last ribeye you had?"

Marinette put a finger on her chin and pretend to think, "Hmmm, maybe,"