𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 8

Marinette was over the moon and felt very giddy this morning. After last night, she could hardly sleep because of how happy and excited she was to see Felix today.

They had such a romantic night. Felix put so much into the date—the scenery, the food, their conversations and... and the kiss.

"Cheese anymore and you may burst," Tikki chuckled.

Marinette giggled, "Can you blame me Tikki? I found love! Like, real genuine reciprocated love!"

"And I'm so happy for you! I said it would all work out. Kisses and all" said Tikki.

The guardian grinned at the red kwami, "I suppose you were right Tikki. I think you deserve extra cookies,"

Tikki's big eyes sparkled at the suggestion and she twirled around in the air, "Oh yes please!"

Marinette chuckled, "Luckily there's still a lot left in the jar. The bakery is open so no one is in the main kitchen,"

Marinette put on a pair of black jeans, a plain red hoodie and a pair of Converses. She styled her hair in two high pigtails before her phone buzzed.

She grabbed her phone from her desk and it was a message from Felix.

Felix: Hey. I'm outside the bakery. I figured we could walk together

Marinette smiled at the message. The walk wouldn't be that long considering how close school was to where she lived but it was sweet that he stopped by anyway.

Marinette: Hey Felix! I'll be down in a moment

She didn't bother waiting to see if he'd reply. Tikki flew into her holder's bag and Marinette quickly made her way down.

As soon as she saw him, her smile widened and on instinct, she threw her arms around him.

Felix chuckled as he caught her while also maintaining his balance.

"I see someone is happy to see me this morning,"

"Marinette lifted her head from his chest and looked up at him, "mmaybeeee,"

Felix kissed the top of her forehead, "Well, I'm happy to see you too my love,"

Marinette's heart swelled at both the kiss and 'my love.' She was a sucker for things like this.

The two held hands as they walked the short distance to school, but let go, still close however, before they entered the doors in case any of their classmates were already in.

They didn't want anyone else to know about their... relationship?

Yes, they confessed their love for each other but at the same time, they never put a label on it. It would make sense for them to be girlfriend and boyfriend since they're in love.

Marinette would ask him about it later.

Lunchtime

Lila and the girls were at their usual spot, talking about whatever. Lila wasn't paying attention to what Rose was saying because her attention was on Felix and Marinette walking out of the building looking even more comfortable with each other than usual. Lila could've sworn she saw the cold boy smile!

'No way would they ever date each other' Lila thought to herself. Marinette would have one-upped her otherwise. Marinette dating one of the richest billionaire heirs in the world instead of her? Realising that they were friends was annoying enough. No matter what she does to make Marinette miserable, she sees her smiling because there are still people who like her. How does one still smile when even their parents hate them?!