𝙲ի𝛼⍴եᥱ𝑟 21

"Where could dear Lila possibly be?" he inquired, his voice dripping with feigned innocence. "I don't see her among our lovely students." He wore a wicked smirk, knowing full well where Lila had hidden herself.

Alya's voice trembled with defiance as she responded, "It doesn't matter where she is, as long as she's safe away from you two." Her words held a note of desperate hope.

Shànyīn sighed, her eyes betraying an exasperated look as she glanced at her brother, who wore an amused grin. "Alya, you really think we'd leave Lila out of our little party? You've got to give us more credit than that."

with a wave of Shànyīn's hand, their missing classmate appeared between the twins, in plain sight of the entire class.

Lila's eyes widened in shock and fear as she found herself suddenly thrust into the spotlight she'd been trying to avoid. She couldn't move since one of the twins was using their powers to hold her in place. She hadn't expected them to find her so quickly, and her mind raced for a way to regain control of the situation. If she wanted to keep up her facade, she had to act swiftly and convincingly.

"W-what is the meaning of this? Why am I–"

Èguǒ moved with a speed that left everyone in the room stunned. He swiftly unsheathed the gleaming sword at his side and held the blade against Lila's throat. The icy metal sent a chill down her spine as she choked on her words, a look of pure terror etched across her face.

"Shut up Rossi," Èguǒ said, his voice low and dangerous. He refused to tolerate any more deceit from the one who had caused so much pain to his sister.

Shànyīn stepped closer to Lila, her steps deliberate and measured. With a swift and gentle motion, she gripped Lila's face with her hand, forcing her to look directly into her eyes. The intensity of Shànyīn's gaze was overwhelming.

"Your reign is over. Your lies and deceit have come to an end. Everyone will finally see you for what you truly are."

Lila, still trying to maintain a semblance of composure, fought back a shiver as she gazed into Shànyīn's eyes. "A-are you going to... kill me or something?" she dared to ask, her voice trembling slightly.

Èguǒ let out a low, menacing chuckle at her question. "Death would be far too merciful for you, Lila."

Shànyīn, still gripping Lila's face, turned her head slightly to face the tied-up students who were watching in fearful anticipation. Her smile was equal parts serene and sinister as she addressed the bound and bewildered class. "You're all in for a show," she announced, her voice carrying an ominous undertone that sent shivers down their spines. "And not just you, but the rest of the country and possibly the world as well.

With a snap of her fingers, a holographic screen materialized in the air above them. The image was big, clear, and impossible to ignore. It hung in mid-air, casting an ominous glow across the room.

Shànyīn, still holding Lila firmly, gestured toward the projection, "See this little holographic screen? We'll be broadcasting our grand spectacle here, there, and everywhere. It'll be impossible for anyone to escape or miss it. Every corner of Paris will be captivated by our little performance."

Èguǒ couldn't hide his grim excitement, though it was evident he took no joy in the situation. He raised his hands in a theatrical manner, jazz hands accentuating his words as he announced, "It's movie time!"

—----------------

Chat Noir was racing through the streets of Paris, his heart pounding with a mix of worry and fear. He had received an alert about an ongoing situation at DuPont, involving the mysterious and powerful akumas, Shànyīn and Èguǒ. His instincts told him that something terrible was unfolding, and he couldn't afford to waste any time.

As he approached the school, his breath grew shallow. The sight that greeted him filled him with dread. Large holographic screens began to manifest above the school, broadcasting images and messages that were too clear to ignore. He gasped as he saw the akumas, with Lila at the centre of their dark spectacle.

"Hello Paris, I'm sure you know me already. I am Lady Shànyīn and here we have Lila Rossi,"

"No, no, no, no!" he muttered, increasing his speed as he made daring leaps from building to building. The urgency was palpable in his every move. He had to stop the twins and protect Lila at any cost, even if it meant putting himself at odds with the akumas.

—----------------------

"Hello, Paris," Shànyīn began. "I'm sure you know me already. I am Lady Shànyīn, and here we have Lila Rossi." Her grip on Lila remained unyielding, the girl trembling in her grasp. "A girl who appears to others as sweet and caring, but is really and truly a deceitful, manipulative snake."

The holographic screens loomed overhead, casting an eerie light on the Dupont courtyard. Shànyīn's eyes locked onto the virtual audience as she proceeded to unmask Lila for the world to see.

She lowered her voice slightly, leaning in closer to Lila. "And me? Well, I was her most recent victim, subjected to her twisted lies, relentless torment, and a class that willingly danced to her tune." Shànyīn's grip on Lila's face tightened, emphasizing the gravity of her words.

"Did you know that even her closest friends didn't escape her manipulative grasp? She played them like marionettes, pulling the strings to suit her agenda." Shànyīn's voice carried a heavy weight, each word punctuated with a sense of revelation. "How many of you fell for her lies, became her pawns, and bought into her cruel charade?"

The holographic screens projected images of the class, the faces of those who had followed Lila's lead. Shànyīn's gaze was unyielding, her expression one of bitter resolve. "I ask you now, Paris, do you know Lila Rossi? Do you truly know the girl who masquerades as sweet and innocent, yet sows discord and destruction wherever she treads?"

Lila looked towards the screen and then her classmates with a desperate look, "s-she's lying! None of what she's saying is tr–"

In an instant, Shànyīn drew her sword without even glancing at Lila, holding the blade alarmingly close to her neck. The class held their breath as Shànyīn's voice remained eerily calm, despite the tension that hung in the air.

"Are you really claiming that everything you said was the truth, Lila?" Shànyīn asked.

Lila gulped but for whatever reason, despite the situation, decided to continue lying, "O-of course, everything I said was the truth," she responded.

But the response was met with an immediate consequence. Lila's arm seared with pain, her cry of anguish reverberating through the courtyard. She looked down to see the word "Liar" forming on her arm.

"Once more," Shànyīn said, "Do you claim that all the tales you spun were the truth?"

With a trembling voice and a sense of dread, Lila answered, "Y... yes."

Lila's lie was met with swift and merciless consequences. Shànyīn, with a frustrated look, pressed down slightly on a small doll version of Lila she held in her hand, which resulted in the girl gasping for air. She felt a burning sensation in her arm. Her tearful eyes widened as Shànyīn slowly began stitching the word 'liar' into her other arm. It felt just as bad as when the word was burned into her arm.

But no matter what, she just kept on lying. It was a terrible habit but she just couldn't stop.

With each lie, the twins added the word, "Liar," somewhere on any exposed parts of Lila's body through stitches and burns. She had unfortunately worn shorts and a short-sleeved crop top today. The pain intensified, each mark on her body a scarlet reminder of her deceit. Shànyīn continued her relentless questioning, the pain and humiliation intensifying with every lie. She asked about her classmates, about her supposed connections with the rich and famous, about her grand adventures. Lies followed lies and each one had consequences.

The process was excruciating, but it was a form of exposure Lila had never imagined. Her once confident demeanour now diminished, replaced by the agony of the consequences of her lies. The Dupont courtyard bore witness to Lila's unveiling as Shànyīn continued to interrogate her, each answer leaving its mark, each lie exposed and branded.