1

Jeon Mansion
Jeon Jungkook was waiting for his little sister at the breakfast table. Jungkook and Y/N's parents live abroad and Jungkook lives in Korea to handle his Business. He's the 2nd most powerful CEO in Seoul.

He loves Y/N a lot and can do anything for his little sister

He loves Y/N a lot and can do anything for his little sister. He always tells Y/N to stay away from Boys because he doesn't want his sister to get hurt or be heart broken. He was using his phone when someone hugged him from behind.
Y/N: Good Morning Kookie Oppa! She said while smiling.
Jungkook: Good Morning Berry! Come and have breakfast. He said while smiling at his little sister.
Y/N: Kookie Oppa! When will we go to Violet's house. I mean I can't wait when we will take your proposal. I can't believe my bestfriend will get married to my brother. She said while stuffing a bite of toast in her mouth.
Jungkook: We will go to her house in a few days. Mom and Dad will also come this week so we'll go in a few days. He said while smiling at his sister.
Y/N: Okay Kookie Oppa! I'm getting late for university. I gotta go. Bye Love ya! She said while taking a last sip from the glass of juice and running outside.
Jungkook: Take Care And Stay Away From Boys! He shouted.
Y/N: I know Bye Bye! She shouted back and went away.
Jungkook: This girl. He said while laughing.
Then he finished his breakfast and went to his office.
At Kim's Mansion
Seokjin was standing in the balcony shirtless while looking at his phone. A smile appeared on his face when he looked at the picture on his phone. He took a deep breath and again he looked at his phone he was looking at the pictures of Y/N. He is in love with her the day he first time met her. Its been a 1 month since they met eachother and Jin is going crazy for her. Whenever he meets her its very hard for him to control himself. He was lost while looking at her pictures when suddenly someone back hugged him. He knew she was one of the girl who he brought last night from the club.
Eva: Good Morning Daddy! She said in a seductive tone.
Jin: Good Morning! He said in a cold tone.
Eva looked at his phone.
Eva: Daddy who is this girl? She asked.
Jin: She's My Destiny And My Future Wife. He said while smirking.
Jin turned around and looked at Eva. She was wearing his shirt. He smirked at her.
Jin: Why ? Are you jealous of her? Isn't she the most beautiful girl in the world? He said while smirking.
Eva said nothing.
Jin: I'm getting late for office and by the way take this money and you may leave now. He said while giving her the money and pointing at the door. He went to the washroom and Eva changed her clothes and went away while taking the money. After that Jin got ready for the office.