3

At University
Professor: Okay Students! Now give me your forms which you have signed and then you can enter the bus and take your seat. He said.
Everyone gave the forms to the professor and they all went to the bus. Y/N sat with the window seat and Eunwoo sat with her. Violet sat with her other friend Lara. The bus started heading off to its destination. The whole ride was amazing. They were singing and dancing in the bus While Eunwoo was sleeping on Y/N's shoulder and she was loving the feeling. Then after a few hours their destination arrived. They looked and the place and were mesmerized by its beauty.
Y/N: Its so beautiful and peaceful. She said.
Eunwoo: Yes it is. He said while holding her hand.
Then they went and organized their tents and after that they had dinner and they sat beside the bonfire and played some songs and danced. They enjoyed a lot. Y/N was updating Jungkook after every hour. Now it was late and everyone were going to their tents.
Y/N: Good Night My Princey! She said and was about to go when Eunwoo grabbed her wrist.
Eunwoo: Where are you going? He asked.
Y/N: To mine and Violet's tent. She said.
Violet: Y/Niee actually Lara will be sleeping with me in my tent because she doesn't have anyone else and she is also scared alone. So I think you should go with Eunwoo. She said while smirking.
Y/N: but Violet you know very well that Kookie Oppa told me to be with you in tent at night. She said.
Violet: Y/Niee Jungkook won't come here and if he asks you just tell him that you are with me or I'll message him if he asks about you. Now go and have some fun with your boyfriend. She said while laughing.
Y/N blushed and then she went with Eunwoo. They reached a place which was 10 minutes away from the other tents.
Y/N: Princey! Why did you brought me here? I mean the tents are on the other side. She said.
Eunwoo: Our tent is here and its a surprise now let me close your eyes. He said.
He kept his hands on Y/N eyes and then he took her to a place and after that he removed his hands from her eyes. She opened her eyes and she was surprised.

 She opened her eyes and she was surprised

Y/N: Woww! She said.
Eunwoo: Do you like it? He asked scratching the back of his neck.
Y/N: I loved itt! She said and hugged him tigthly.
Eunwoo: I'm glad that you liked it. He said.
Then they went inside the tent and started cuddling.
Y/N: I love you so much! She said while looking in Eunwoo's eyes.
Eunwoo: I love you too babe! He said.
He held her face with his hand and slowly slowly he was getting closer to her. Y/N was blushing. Then she felt his lips on hers. Eunwoo started kissing her at first Y/N was shocked but then she kissed him back. They were kissing eachother. Then they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads while breathing heavily. They were smiling at eachother. Then Eunwoo removed her hairs from one side and placed a small kiss on her shoulder. She got nervous. It was the first time he kissed her on her shoulder. In the 6 months They only kissed eachother 3 times. Then he trailed his hand on her shoulder making her shiver. She closed her eyes. Eunwoo kissed her neck and a soft moan left her mouth. This was the first time she moaned.
Y/N: Ah~hh. She moaned. She was embarrassed and nervous.
Eunwoo was about to open the zip of her dress but she stopped him.
Y/N: Babee! I think we should stop. She said.
Eunwoo: Oh I'm so sorry. I just crossed my limits. I shouldn't have touched you without your permission. He said while looking down. He was embarassed. Y/N held his both hands.
Y/N: No! You didn't crossed your limits actually you know that I have some problems with physical touches and its my first time. So I don't want to do it before our marriage. I'm sorry. She said and kissed his hands.
Eunwoo: Its okay baby! I respect your opinions and decisions. I promise that I'll never make you uncomfortable and I'll never touch you without your permission. He said while smiling at her.
Y/N: Now lets go to sleep. She said.
Eunwoo slept beside her while looking at her.
Y/N: Won't you give me a huggie? She said while pouting.
He chuckled and hugged her tightly and they both drifted to sleep.
At Kim's Mansion
Jin was thrusting his sugar baby. Jin's seceratory Tia is his Sugar Baby. They signed the contract the day he met Y/N because whenever he looked at Y/N he couldn't control himself and it was obvious that he couldn't fu*k Y/N thats why he hired her so whenever he's needy for Y/N. He fu*ks Tia while imagining that she's Y/N.
Tia: Ahh~hhh Daddy Fa~sster ! She said while moaning loudly.
Jin was thrusting her. He was groaning. They both were sweating. The whole room was filled with their moans. After a few thrusts Jin came inside her. He then stood up and threw the cond*m he used. After that he took a cigratte and lighted it and started smoking. Tia covered herself with duvet.
Jin: I think our contract will soon end. He said while smoking the cigratte.
Tia: Why Daddy? She asked.
Jin: Well! Soon I'll be marrying the love of my life then I won't need you anymore. He said while smirking.
Tia: Does she know that you want to marry her? She asked.
Jin: No! That innocent girl thinks of me as her elder brother. He said while chuckling darkly.
Tia: Then what will you do ? Will she agree? She asked.
Jin: Ofcourse she will agree for this marriage. Who the hell will say a no to me? I'm handsome, I'm rich and I'm powerful. He said proudly.
Tia: What if she is in love with someone else? She said.
He glared at her.
Tia: I'm just telling the facts I mean she's 21 years old. What if she has a boyfriend whom she loves very much? She asked.
Jin threw his cigratte and came towards Tia. He then grabbed her jaw.
Jin: First Of All, She's Not Allowed To Talk To Any Boys Because She's Mine. Only I'm Allowed To Touch Her, Kiss Her, Look At Her And Fu*k Her. Her Smile Will Be Only For Me And Her Tears Will Also Shed For Me. Every Inch Of Her Beautiful Body Is Mine. Every Fu*king Inch Of Her Body Is Minee. And If Mistakenly She Fell For Someone Else Then It'll Be Very Fun For Me To Kill Her Lover. He said while smirking.
Then he gave a long peck on Tia's lips and slept beside her. Tia also went to sleep.
In Morning
Y/N woke up from her sleep and then she looked beside her and smiled. Her love was sleeping peacefully like a baby. He was looking so cute. Y/N couldn't stop smiling at him.

Suddenly flashbacks of yesterday night came in her mind and she couldn't stop blushing

Suddenly flashbacks of yesterday night came in her mind and she couldn't stop blushing. Then she looked at Eunwoo and gave a peck on his lips.
Y/N: My Prince Charming! She whispered.
Eunwoo woke up.
Eunwoo: Good Morning Love! He said in his sleepy voice.
Y/N: Good Morning Babe! Sorry I didn't wanted to wake you up. She said.
Eunwoo smiled at her.
Eunwoo: You look so beautiful in the morning. He said making her blush.
Y/N: Princey! I always wish that I woke up every morning and the first thing I want to see in the morning is your handsome face. She said.
Eunwoo: I also wish the same and I know our wish will be fullfilled soon. He said.
Y/N: Lets go out and have breakfast. She said while dragging Eunwoo with her.
They did breakfast and went to different places. They explored many places after that they did dinner and enjoyed the Bon Fire. Like The the 5 days passed and now they were heading back to their homes. Y/N was very sad.
At Jeon's Mansion
Y/N entered the Mansion and she was welcomed by her parents.
Y/N: Mom Dad!! She shouted.
She went towards her dad and hugged him then she went towards her mom and hugged her.
Y/N: What a surprise! I've missed you guys so so much. She said while smiling.
Mr.Jeon: We missed you too. He said.
Jungkook: How was your Camping Trip? He asked.
Y/N: It was awesome. We had a lot of fun. We sang songs, we danced and also we want for hiking. She said.
Mrs.Jeon: I think you should go and rest now because tomorrow will be your brother's engagement. She said.
Y/N: Waitt Whaat? You guys planned the engagement without mee. She said while pouting.
Mrs.Jeon: Sorry Princess! Actually we came here just for 3 days because of our schedules so we talked to Violet's parents and we decided to do the engagement tomorrow and don't worry your dress and everything is ready. She said.
Y/N: What about Violet? She was also with me in the trip. Does she knows about her engagement? She asked.
Jungkook: Yes she knows. And she is ready. He said.
Y/N: She didn't told me. She said while pouting.
Jungkook: Okay! Now go get some rest you have to wake up early. He said.
Y/N went upstairs and then she called Violet and they talked about the engagement. Then she messaged Eunwoo that she'll be busy tomorrow because of her brother's engagement. Eunwoo told her that he'll go to Busan for two days to meet his parents. After chatting with Eunwoo she went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued.