21

At The Airport
Jin and Y/N were waiting for Jungkook and Violet. Soon Violet and Jungkook came to the airport. Soon they took their seats in the private plane. The plane started to take off. After a few minutes Jungkook and Violet were reading a book. Jin and Y/N were sitting in another room in the plane. Y/N kept her head on Jin's shoulder while Jin was doing his office work on laptop. After an hour Y/N woke up. She looked at Jin who was busy with his office work.
Y/N: Jin! She said.
Jin: Yes love! He replied.
Y/N: I'm bored. She said while pouting.
Jin: I have some work just wait for a minute. He said.
Y/N closed his laptop.
Y/N: I don't like when someone ignores me. She said while glaring at him.
Jin grabbed her face and kissed her. Y/N was taken aback by his action but soon she gave in and kissed him back. Now days she has become a bit horny. She feels a heat inside her womanhood when she's with Jin. She just wants him to touch her. At first she didn't liked his touch but now she loves it when he touches her. Y/N wrapped her hands around his neck. Jin smirked between the kiss. Both were having a hot makeout session. Jin bit her lower lip making her moan. Y/N slowly sat on Jin's lap. He entered his tongue in her mouth. After a hot makeout they pulled out with a string of saliva joining there mouths. Jin joined his forehead with Y/N's. Both were breathing heavily.
Y/N went back to her seat and was blushing. They both drifted to sleep. After a long flight soon the plane landed on Rome, Italy Airport. They got into their cars and reached to the Penthouse. The Penthouse was very beautiful Y/N was mesmerized by its beauty. The maids took their luggage and kept it in their bedroom. The dining table was already filled with mouth watering delicious foods. The couples went to their room to freshen up. They came back to the dining table and dig in. After dinner they went to their rooms. They all slept in their rooms because they were tired.
Next Day
The couples got ready and did their breakfast. After that they went out to enjoy the day. They did photoshoot. Y/N and Jin also took some pictures.
Jin was wearing all white looking handsome.

Jungkook was also looking handsome in all black and blue shades

Jungkook was also looking handsome in all black and blue shades. They had their lunch and dinner. They explored different places and enjoyed their day. After a long and amazing day they came back to their Penthouse. Jungkook and Violet went to their room. Y/N wiggled her eyebrows at Violet and Violet smirked at her. On the way Violet told her that she's going to seduce Jungkook while wearing a lingerie. Jungkook and Violet went to their room and locked the door.
Jin: Petal! You go to the room and I'll come after attending this call. He said.
Y/N nodded. She went inside her room and changed her clothes. She was changing her clothes when the purple lingerie set caught her eyes. She remembered that Violet is also going to wear a lingerie for her husband. Y/N picked up that lingerie. She wore it and came out from the closet room. She stood infront of the huge mirror in the room. She was looking at herself.
Y/N: Its not that bad. I mean I look good. She said to herself.
Suddenly the door opened. Y/N got panicked and instead of going to the closet room she jumped on the bed and covered herself in duvet. She covered herself till her chin. Jin came inside the room. He looked at her with confusion.
Jin: Petal! What happened? He asked.
Y/N: Noth..ing its.. just I'm.. feeling cold. She said.
Jin: But the AC is off. He said.
Y/N: I'm still cold. She said.
Jin came towards her he kept the back of his hand on her forehead. She flinched from the sudden touch.
Jin: You don't have a fever. He said.
Y/N just looked away.
Jin: Something's fishy. He said and raised his brow.
Y/N: Nothing is fishy. I'm telling you its just i feel cold. She said.
Jin: Petal! Remove the duvet. He said.
Y/N shooked her head.
Jin: Kim Y/N! I said remove the duvet. He said.
Y/N again shooked her head. Jin grabbed the blanket and pulled it away making him shocked but then he smirked. Y/N covered herself with her hands. Jin looked at her from head to toe.
Jin: So my Petal was planning to seduce me. He said and smirked.
Y/N looked away while blushing.
Y/N: Its not like that. She said avoiding the eyecontact.
Jin grabbed her face and kissed her. Y/N kissed him back. Both started kissing eachother. Soon it turned into a hot makeout session. Jin was trying to enter her mouth after a while Y/N opened her mouth and Jin entered his tongue. Y/N hands were wrapped around his neck. After a long makeout session they pulled out breathing heavily. Jin hovered above her.
Jin: You are looking so sexy babe. All I'm thinking of is fuck you hard till you forget your name. He said and smirked.
Y/N kissed him again. After a long kiss they pulled out. Y/N started unbuttoning his shirt. Jin threw his shirt on the floor. Y/N slowly traced her hands on his abs making him groan. He was about to rip her lingerie but Y/N stopped him.
Y/N: Don't rip it I mean its my favourite piece. She said.
Jin chuckled. He slowly took off her lingerie. Y/N looked away while blushing when she realized that Jin was looking at her boobs while licking his lips. Jin started kissing her neck. He was leaving wet kisses on her jaw making her whimper.
Y/N turned him around and now she was on top of him. She started kissing his jaw. She bite his neck leaving purple marks. She slowly kissed his chest. She left a few marks on his chest and neck. Jin turned her around and now he was again on top of her. He started biting her neck leaving red and purple marks. He sucked on her sweet spot making her moan.
Y/N: Ahhh~ She moaned.
He started leaving hickies all over her neck and chest making her whimper. Jin kissed her boobs. He swirled his tongue around her hard nipple making her moan.
Y/N: It~~feels so good. She moaned.
Jin started sucking her left nipple while giving a seductive massage to her right boob.
Y/N was playing with his hairs. She grabbed his hair tightly when he bit her nipple. After a while he started sucking her right nipple while massaging the left one. After playing and sucking her both nipples he slowly trailed soft kisses to her belly. He started sucking her navel making her a moaning mess.
Jin took of her panties with his teeths. He went near her pussy. His breath was fanning on her pussy. She moaned. Jin kissed her pussy and slowly started licking her making her moan. His head was buried between her thighs. Y/N grabbed his hair tightly. She was a moaning mess.
Y/N: Ahhhh~~ Seokjin~~ahh She moaned loudly.
Jin rolled his eyes in satisfaction after hearing her loud moans. After a while Y/N realized that she was close.
Y/N: Jin~~ahhh I'm close~~~ umm ahhh~ She moaned loudly.
After a while Y/N came. Jin licked all of her juices. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. He took off his boxers and adjusted himself. He started thrusting her. Y/N moaned loudly. He was thrusting her while groaning in her ear.
Jin: Fuck! You are so fucking tight. He said.
Y/N: Faster~~ Pleasee~ ahhhh. She moaned.
Jin: As you wish. He said.
He started thrusting faster. Y/N digged her nails in Jin's bare back.
Y/N: Ahhh~ Seokjinnn~ She moaned loudly.
After some time Y/N came and Jin also came inside her. He again started for round two. After 4 rounds. Jin layed beside her while breathing heavily. He was all sweating. He looked beside him and Y/N was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and kissed her forehead. He slowly stood up and went to bathroom. He took a shower and then came back while holding a wet cloth. He cleaned her up and covered her naked body in duvet. He layed beside her while turning off the lights.
Jin: I Love You So Much Petal! He said and kissed her forehead.
Y/N hugged him tightly in her sleep. Both of them were sleeping in eachother arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued