16

Y/N's breath hitched. She started shivering while Jin was busy in kissing her neck.
Jin: Should we continue this in bed? He asked while kissing her shoulder.
Y/N was scared. Tears came in her eyes. She held his hand tightly when Jin bite her neck and soon he licked it to soothe the pain. She whimpered.
Y/N: mm~ah She whimpered.
Jin smirked. He was about to slid down the strap of her dress. When Y/N stopped him.
Y/N: Jin! Pl..ease can..we go out for..dinner. She said.
Jin looked at her.
Y/N: I.. really.. want to go.. out for dinner. I.. mean I got..ready and Its..been..a long time since I haven't went.. out. Can..we..please go for dinner. She asked while stammering.
Jin sighed.
Jin: As you wish My Love! I'll get ready then we can go but we'll continue this once we get back home. He said while kissing her cheek.
Y/N got shocked but she still sighed in relief that he didn't do it with her right now.
Y/N's Pov
Thank God! I convinced him not to do it or else I can't tolerate the pain. He said he'll do it once we get home I guess till then I have time to make an excuse so he can't do it with me. I'll try to sleep before him once we get back home.
Pov End
After a while Jin came back. He was applying his cologne when Y/N looked at him. She was staring at him. He was looking so handsome that Y/N couldn't take off her eyes from him. Jin looked at her and smirked.

Jin: Petal! Am I that handsome? He asked

Y/N cheeks got red due to embarassement. She looked away. Jin chuckled. Y/N wore her overcoat and they went out. Y/N was looking outside the window and was admiring the city. Jin was stealing glances at her while driving the car. He held her hand making her flinch. He kissed her knuckles.
Jin: You look so beautiful Petal. I'm so lucky that I got married to you. Now you are mine only mine. He said.
Y/N sadly chuckled. After a few minutes they reached to the restaurant. They both entered the restaurant. They took a seat at their table. The waiter came and asked their order.
Jin: Petal! Tell him your order. He said.
Y/N: Ummm Can I have this spicy steak with chilli sauce and herbs and in drink I would like to have cherry juice. She said to the waiter.
Waiter: Sure! And for you sir? He asked.
Jin: I'll have the simple beef steak and the most expensive vine. He said.
Waiter: Sure sir! He said and went away.
Jin: So you don't like to drink vine? He asked.
Y/N: Yes! She said.
Jin: So my wifey likes to eat spicy food. He said.
Y/N nodded. All the time Y/N was having a blank expression. She was just responding to his questions by nodding. Jin held her both hands and squeeze it slowly. The waiter came with the food. He served them the food. Both of them were eating when suddenly a kid came running towards Y/N.
???: Hi Noona! You are so pretty. He said in his cute voice.
Jin: Hey little man! She's my wife. He said while looking at the kid.
Y/N smiled while patting the his head.
Y/N: What's your name cutie pie? She asked.
???: My name is Eunwoo. Song Eunwoo. I'm 6 years old. He said.
Suddenly Y/N hugged him tightly while tears came in her eyes. She smiled while tears streamed down her eyes. Jin glared at her.
Y/N: Ohh Eunwoo! Eunwoo! You don't know how much I love this name. She said while hugging the kid.
Y/N wasn't aware that Seokjin was looking at her with so much anger. He was angry because Y/N wasn't smiling nor laughing with him but she only heard Eunwoo's name and she started smiling. He was angry because Y/N still loves Eunwoo. He was fuming in anger.
Eunwoo: Noona! Will you please leave me. He said while giggling.
Y/N kissed his forehead.
Y/N: I'm sorry you just reminded me of someone. Do you know what is the meaning of your name? She asked.
Eunwoo: No! He said while pouting.
Y/N: The name Eunwoo means "To Always Shine Everywhere and Be An Outstanding Person" She said.
Eunwoo: Woww! He said.
Y/N: I know when you'll grow up you'll be a great man. Eunwoo you are an angel. Do you know every boy who's name is Eunwoo is like an angel. She said.
Eunwoo: Woww Noona! He said.
The kid's mom called him and he went away. Y/N was smiling at his disappearing figure.
Jin: So Eunwoo is an angel? Then what am I? He asked.
Y/N: A Devil. She said.
Y/N suddenly realised what she said. She kept her hands on her lips being shocked. Jin was fuming in anger. His eyes became dark and some veins in his neck popped out. Jin payed the bill and grabbed her hand. He dragged her with him towards the car.
Y/N: Ji..n leavee.. my.. hand. It.. hurts. She said while crying.
He harshly throw her on the passenger seat and started driving the car at high speed.
Y/N: Jin... I'm sorry please.. drive.. slow I'm scared. She said while crying.
Jin: SHUT THE FUCK UP! He said while slamming his hands on the steering wheel.
Y/N flinched.
Jin: I ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE YOU HAPPY BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE MY GOOD SIDE. YOU ALWAYS BRING HIM BETWEEN US. He yelled making her flinch.
Y/N was crying.
Jin: So He's An Angel And I'm A Devil Right? Now Let Me Show You What This Devil Can Do. He said.
Y/N started crying more. She was scared to death. She was regretting about what she said earlier but now it was too late. Soon they reached to the mansion. Jin harshly dragged her towards their bedroom . He threw her on the bed and locked the door. He turned on the red lights. Y/N looked around and she was scared. The room was RED. The lights were Red. Jin went towards the closet in the room and came out holding a box in his hand and handcuffs. Y/N's breath hitched looking at those handcuffs.
Y/N: Pl..easee I beg.. youu. Don't.. do this... pleaseee... These are... scary... It scares.. me. She said while sobbing.
Jin: I'm A Devil Right. So Let Me Show You What A Devil Like Kim Seokjin Can Do. From  Now On You'll Get To Know Whom You Belong To. He said while caressing her cheeks.
Y/N started crawling backwards her back hit the headboard.
Y/N: Pleasee.... I'm sorry.... I'll never make.. you angry... She said while hicupping.
Jin: Strip He said.
Y/N started crying more.
Y/N: Noo! Pl...easee I beg.... you. She said while sobbing.
Jin: Strip Or Else I Can Do It For You. He said.
Y/N shooked her head.
Jin: Strip If You Want That So Called Ex Of Yours To Be Alive. He said.
Y/N: Pl...easee don't.... do.. this... to me. She said while hicupping.
Jin: I'm Saying For The Last Time Strip. He said.
Y/N started taking her earrings off slowly.
Jin: Stand Up And Take Off Your Dress . I Want To See Your Tempting Body. He demanded.
Y/N slowly stood infront of him. Jin was sitting on the bed manspreading. Y/N slowly took off her dress. She was crying. She was humiliated.
Jin: Take Off Your Bra And Underwear As Well. He said.
She was crying while looking at him with pleading eyes.
Jin: Kim Y/N Don't Make Me More Angry. He said while gritting his teeth.
She slowly took her bra off while sobbing. Then she took her underwear off. Jin picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He cuffed her hands. She started sobbing loudly. Jin took his shirt off. He hovered above her and start kissing her. He sucked her lower lip. His hands were shamelessly roaming on her naked body and stopped near her breast. He pinched her nipple making her scream and taking the chance he entered her mouth. He explored her mouth with his tongue while Y/N was crying miserably. He left her mouth and started giving wet kisses on her jaw and neck. Y/N was whimpering. He kissed her collarbones and started biting her neck and collarbones leaving red and dark purple marks. He massaged her breasts while leaving hickies on her chest. He started sucking her left nipple while massaging the other one.
Y/N: Pl..ease stop... I.. beg you. She said while crying.
Suddenly Jin bite her left nipple making her scream. He started sucking her right nipple while pinching her left nipple. Y/N was crying. After playing with her boobs he left her boobs and started trailing kissing down to her belly. He kissed her belly and smirked. He opened the box and took out a vibrator. He entered it inside her making her scream. He took another vibrator and placed it on her cl*t. She screamed but then after a while she moaned.
Y/N: Ahh~~ hhhm. She moaned.
She was embarrassed. She didn't liked how her body was reacting. She was disgusted of herself. She bit her lips to stop herself from moaning.
Jin: Don't Try To Stop Your Moans. Moan As Loud As You Can. I Just Love To Hear Your Moans. He said while smirking.
Y/N: Ahhh~mmahhh~ Seokjinn~~ She moaned.
Jin: I Love How You Moan My Name. He said.
Y/N: Plea~se ahhh~ stop~ this~ ahhh~hhmm. She moaned while breathing heavily.
Y/N had her orgasm for the third time. Jin went towards her and removed the vibrator. She hissed. Y/N thought that the torcher is over but then she got shocked when Jin again hovered above her. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. He took off his boxers and adjusted himself between her legs.
Y/N shooked her head while crying. He entered himself in her making her scream. She screamed loudly. He started thrusting her without even letting her adjust his size. He started thrusting her while she was begging him to stop.
Jin: Now Whom Do You Belong To? He said while thrusting deep inside her.
Y/N was screaming. Jin harshly grabbed her hips while thrusting deep inside her.
Y/N: I... Belong... To You...Ughhhhh.. She said while screaming in pain.
Jin smirked.
Jin: You*thrust*Are*thrust* Mine**thrust*. He said while thrusting.
After 3 rounds Y/N fainted. Jin stopped after the 5th round. He was sweating. He looked at her and smirked.
Jin: What A Beautiful Mess. He said while kissing her cheek.
He uncuffed her hands after that he cleaned her. He layed beside her and snuggled his face in the crook of her neck. He covered their bodies with blanket.
Jin: I Love You So Much! He said while kissing her neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued.

(Please Do Comment And Vote)