18

In the morning, Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She looked beside her and the place was empty beside her. She stood up and went to do her morning routine. After getting ready she came downstairs. She went towards the kitchen and there Jin was making breakfast. He was humming a song while making breakfast. Y/N looked at him and a smile came on her lips. Jin heard her footsteps he turned around and smiled at her.
Jin: Good Morning Petal! He said.
Y/N: Good Morning! She said.
Jin: How are you feeling now? He asked.
Y/N: Good. She replied.
Jin: Breakfast will be ready in a while till then you can wait at dining table. He said.
Y/N: I'll wait here. She said while sitting on the counter.
Jin smiled at her. He was making breakfast while Y/N was looking at him.
Y/N: Woww! It smells so good. She said while looking at the pancakes.
Jin: Its all for you. He said.
Y/N: Yayyyyy! She said while clapping her hands.
Jin chuckled.
Jin: Come lets have breakfast. He said.
Both of them had their breakfast after that Jin spend the whole day with Y/N. He took care of her.
After A Week
Jin was in his room when Y/N came in. She wents towards the balcony. She was looking at the sky when she felt a pair of hands wrapped around her tiny waist. She flinched.
Jin: What are you doing? He asked.
Y/N: Just looking at the sky. She said.
Jin: By the way I have a news for you. He said.
Y/N: What? She asked.
Jin: Get ready we are going to your house. He said.
Y/N: Why? She asked.
Jin: Your parents are fixing Jungkook's and Violet wedding date. He said.
Y/N: Really? When did mom dad came back? She asked.
Jin: They came last night you were sleeping that's why I didn't told you because I didn't wanted to disturb your precious sleep. He said.
Y/N: Ohh! She said.
After that, Y/N and Jin got ready. Both of them went to Jeon Mansion. Y/N and Jin entered the mansion. Y/N ran towards her parents and hugged them tightly.
Mr.Jeon: My Princess is here. How are you? He asked while hugging her tightly.
Y/N: I'm good. I missed you so much dad. She said.
Mrs.Jeon: My baby. I missed you. She said while hugging her.
Y/N: I missed you too mom. She said.
Jin greeted Mr. and Mrs.Jeon after that he went towards Jungkook. Both of them were chatting with eachother while Y/N was sitting with her mom. Soon Violet and her family came. They greeted eachother and talked about the wedding. Jimin, Jin and Jungkook were talking with eachother while Violet and Y/N were in the kitchen. Soon they came and served the dinner. All of them were eating dinner peacefully. The elders were talking about their business while Jungkook and Violet were eating together. Jimin was using his phone while eating. Jin and Y/N were sitting together.
Y/N was eating peacefully when she felt something on her thigh. She looked down and gulped. Jin was caressing her thigh.
Y/N: Wh..at are.. you doing? She whispered to him while stuttering.
Jin: Shhhh! Just enjoy. Don't make any sound. He whispered.
Y/N: Jin! Stop don't do anything here. I don't like this stuff. She said slowly.
Jin: Petal! Obey me or else you know the consequences. He said slowly.
Y/N nodded.
Jin was slowly caressing her thigh. His hand slowly went inside her panty. Y/N gasped. Jin slowly started massaging her cl*t. Her breath got heavier. He pressed her cl*t making her moan but she coughed.
Violet: Y/N are you fine? She asked.
Y/N: Ye..aah ! She said while smiling
Jin was putting his finger in and out. Y/N bit her lower lip so she can't make a sound.
Jin: This Lip Bite Is So Sexy. He whispered in her ear.
He was fingering her when Y/N felt a knot in her stomach.
Y/N: Seokjin... I'm.. closee. She said slowly.
Jin slowed his pace making her look at him with pleading eyes. Jin smirked while fastening his pace and after a while Y/N came on his fingers. She closed her eyes. Jin picked up a tissue and wiped his hands. Y/N adjusted her pants. After dinner everyone went to their home. Y/N and Jin also went back to their home.
At Seokjin's Mansion
Y/N was applying lotion on her arms while Jin was in bathroom. His phone was on the nightstand. Jin's phone started ringing. Y/N ignored it but then she thought it might be important so she checked his phone. She couldn't recognize the number so she picked it up.
On The Call
Sunhee: Hi Babyy! How are you? Don't you miss me? Don't you miss our hot steamy nights together? She said.
Y/N's eyes widened.
Sunhee: Baby! Why are you not talking to me? I miss you so much. I remember how you used to love when I moaned your name while riding you. She said.
Y/N gasped.
Sunhee: Babyyy! Please talk to mee. I'm craving for you. I miss your touch. Please come and fuck me hard like you used to did back then. She said.
Y/N: Excuse Me! She said.
Sunhee: Who are you? Where is Jin? She asked.
Y/N: I think I should ask the same question from you. Who are you? She asked.
Sunhee: I'm Sunhee. Seokjin's ex girlfriend and who are you? She said.
Y/N: I'm His Wife. She said.
Sunhee: Oh stop joking! I know you are one of his sluts. I know him very well. He can't stay with one girl because he's a womaniser. He spends his nights with different girls and the girl who gives him the most pleasure succeed to become his girlfriend just like me. She said.
Y/N: What nonsense are you saying? She said.
Sunhee: I'm saying the truth. Kim Seokjin is a womaniser. He sleeps with different girls. The girl who gives him the most pleasure wins to be his girlfriend. I was the one who gave him the most pleasure and I became his girlfriend but then he broke up with me. She said.
Y/N: What? She asked being shocked.
Sunhee: Well If you are being so shocked it means you are his wife. I'm sorry miss whatever you are but your husband is very good at fucking girls. He must have given you a lot of pleasure everynight.
Y/N: Shut Up! She said.
Call Ended
Y/N ended the call. Tears came in her eyes. Jin came out of the washroom. He looked at her.
Jin: Who were you talking to? He asked.
Y/N: Who is Sunhee? She asked.
Jin: What are you saying? He said.
Y/N: Kim Seokjin I'm asking who is Sunhee? She said.
Jin: Sunhee is my ex girlfriend. He said.
Y/N: Can you please tell me when are you going to file for a divorce because I guess after a few days you will leave me because I'm not giving you enough pleasure. She said.
Jin: What nonsense are you saying Y/N? He said.
Y/N: Aren't you a womaniser? She was right. All you care about is pleasure nothing else. Now I get it you married me because of your lust. She said.
Jin: Y/N! Don't make me angry. He said.
Y/N: At first you tried to get close to me in that business party but then when I slapped your face you realized that I can't fall for your trap so you raped me that night and when you didn't got enough pleasure so you decided to marry me and use me a sex toy. She said while tears streaming down her eyes.
Jin: Shut Up Y/N! He said.
Y/N: Whyy? Huhh? You ruined my innocence. You ruined me. You don't love me everything you do to me is because of your lust. She said while crying.
Jin suddenly kissed her. Y/N got shocked. She tried to get away from him but he grabbed her hands and pinned her to the bed. He kissed her madly. After a long kiss he left her. Both were breathing heavily.
Jin: This Kiss Was To Remind You How Much I Love You. He said.
Y/N: Why... are you doing this with me? She asked while crying.
Jin: Because I'm Madly In Love With You. I Know I Did Wrong With You. I Was A Playboy Back Then But You Changed Me. You Are The Reason Why I Started Believing In Love. Your Innocence Made Me Fall For You. Never Doubt On My Love Because My Love For You Is Beyond Limits. He said.
Y/N: I want to sleep. She said and covered herself in duvet. Her back was facing him. Jin sighed.
Jin: Good Night My Love. He said.
Jin went towards the balcony. He lit the cigratte and started smoking. He was looking at the sky while smoking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued