6

Y/N and Jungkook went to their home. Y/N was so lost she wasn't talking to Jungkook. Jungkook thought that she was tired. Y/N went to her room and locked the door. Then she went to the washroom. She took off her clothes and opened the shower. The water droplets touched her body. Flashback of that incident came in her mind. She sat on the floor in the shower and started crying loudly. She was crying miserably. She tried to remove that hickey which Seokjin gave her near her cleavage but it was like that hickey was tattoed to her body. She was sobbing. She sat in the shower for hours. Then she went to bed but she couldn't sleep. She wanted to talk to Eunwoo but she was scared because Jin threatened her that he'll kill Eunwoo. She was hopeless. She couldn't even tell her brother that his bestfriend raped her. She was crying the whole night. She was traumatized.
At Kim's Mansion
Seokjin was standing infront of the mirror in his room. He was so proud of himself about what he did. He was happy that finally he marked Y/N as his. Now no one can seprate them. He smirked when he looked at the mark of her nails on his neck. He touched it and smirked.
Jin: My Petal Is Wild. He said and laughed.
Then he went towards the basement where Eunwoo was tied up. He smirked when he looked at Eunwoo. Eunwoo was tied up and his head was bleeding. His eyes were puffy and red. There were scars on his hands and his leg was also bleeding. Eunwoo opened his eyes and looked at Seokjin.
Jin: Oh so you are Y/N's Prince Charming? He said in a mocking way.
Jin punched him on his face making his mouth bleed. Eunwoo coughed while blood came out from his mouth.
Jin: This is what you get for laying your eyes on my Y/N. He said.
Eunwoo: She will never be yours because she loves me. We both are in love with eachother. He said.
Jin got angry and kicked him on his stomach. Eunwoo started coughing.
Jin: Oh Really! But Have You Ever Seen Or Touched Her Sexy Body? He asked.
Eunwoo: Whaat are you saying? You motherfu*ker don't you dare lay a finger on her. He said while shouting.
Jin punched him 3 times.
Jin: Ohh Man! Do You Know I Just Came Back After Fu*king Her So Hard And She Tastes Divine. He said while smirking.
Eunwoo: You Fu*ker! How dare you touched her? You bastard! I'll kill you. He said while screaming.
Jin: Her Lips Tasted Like Strawberry. He said making Eunwoo angry.
Eunwoo: You Bastard! He said while shouting.
Jin: I heard that your parents live in a house which is on rent? What you say I kick your parents out of that house and then they'll be on the road. What you say? He said.
Eunwoo: What the fu*k are you talking? He shouted.
Jin: Well lets make a deal. You will leave Y/N and this place and go to another country and in return I'll let your parents live in that house or else I can kick them out in a second and they will be on the road. He said while smirking.
Eunwoo was quiet.
Jin: I know that you belong from a middle class family and you are also not financially stable. So now its up to you Y/N or Your Parents? I'm giving you a day to think. I'll come back tomorrow. He said and went away.
Eunwoo was so shocked about the deal.He had to choose between his parents and his love.
In The Morning
At Park's Mansion
Jin came to meet Jimin at his house. They both were talking in the living room when Violet came running towards them.
Violet: Jimin Oppa! We need to go to Jungkook's house. She said.
Jimin: Is everything okay? He asked.
Jin: What happened? He asked.
Violet: I don't know Jungkook called me and he was so tensed. Y/N is having a high fever and she is acting very strange. She's not letting anyone go near her. I don't know what happened to her. She said.
Jin knew that it was because of him.
Jimin: I think we should go. He said.
Jin: I'll also come with you. He said.
The three went to Jungkook's house.
At Jeon Mansion
Jin, Jimin and Violet entered the mansion. They went towards Y/N's room.
Jungkook: Berry! I'm your brother. What are you doing? He said while trying to hug Y/N.
Y/N: Don't Touch Mee! I Said Don't You Dare Touch Me Or Else I'll Shout! Go Awayy! Go Awayy! She shouted while hugging knees and crying.
Jungkook started crying. He was very worried that why is his sister behaving like this. Violet, Jin and Jimin entered the room. Y/N looked at Jin and she started shivering. All the flashbacks came in her mind. She started shivering.
Y/N: Leavee Mee Alonee! Goo Awayyy! I Said Go Away Or Else I'll Kill Myself! Go Away! She screamed.
Jimin: I think we should leave her alone with Violet. Come on Jungkook lets go outside. He said.
Jin, Jimin and Jungkook went out. Violet went towards Y/N.
Y/N: Don't You Dare Come Near Me! She screamed.
Violet: Y/Niee I'm your bestfriend. She said and hugged Y/N.
Y/N tried to get away but then she hugged Violet and started crying loudly.
Y/N: I Want To Diee! I Don't Want To Live. She said while sobbing.
Violet: Shhhh! Everything's going to be alright. She said while stroking her hair.
After a while Y/N slept. Violet pulled the duvet on Y/N and kissed her forehead. After that she went downstairs. Jungkook was crying while Jimin and Jin were trying to calm him.
Jungkook looked at Violet.
Jungkook: What happened to my sister? He said.
Violet: I don't know maybe its because of the high fever. She just slept now. When she'll wake up then we'll see. She said.
Jimin: I don't get this why isn't she letting anyone near her. I mean what happened to her so sudden. She was fine yesterday. I remember she was laughing with me and we were talking but then what happened. He said.
Jin: Maybe its because of the high fever. She'll be fine when she'll wake up. Trust me. He said putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.
Jungkook: I hope so. He said.
Jin: Umm guys I have an urgent meeting in office so I have to go. Jungkook don't take too much stress she'll be fine and if you need anything just call me. He said.
Jungkook: Thanks Jin Hyung! He said.
Jin went to his office. Violet hugged Jungkook.
Violet: She'll be fine. Don't worry. She said.
Jungkook: Why is she acting like this? He said.
Violet: She's so sensitive and fragile. She couldn't tolerate the high fever that's why she's acting like this. She said.
Jimin: Violet is right. Y/N is very sensitive. He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued