15

Morning
Y/N opened her eyes slowly but she again shut them tightly because of the sunlight hitting her eyes. She again slowly opened her eyes. She tried to move but she was in a strong grip. She looked at her left side and there the devil was sleeping peacefully while he was holding Y/N in a strong grip. She looked at him for a few seconds. He was sleeping peacefully. She slowly touched his eyelashes and then traced his face slowly.
Y/N's Pov
How can you live with these two personalities? Right now you look so peaceful and innocent but who knows that behind this decent innocent face a ruthless beast, a merciless devil is hidden. Can't believe the person whom I used to give respect like how I respect Kookie Oppa who knows that same person is now my husband with whom I sleep everynight. He's the devil who enjoys my vulnerable state. Who sexually torchers me. I hate you so much Kim Seokjin. You took my virginity, you owned my body but remember you will never own my heart.
Pov Ends
Suddenly she got startled when Seokjin opened his eyes. She immediatly removed her hands from his face. He smirked.
Jin: Petal! I know I'm very handsome. He said while smirking.
Y/N was feeling nervous because of his stern gaze.
Y/N: Can.. you.. remove your hand. I want... to go to... the... washroom. She said.
Jin: Hmmmm. I'll remove my hand but first give me my morning kiss. He said is his deep husky voice.
Y/N gasped. Jin was trailing soft kisses on her shoulder.
Jin: Remember you also didn't give me my morning kiss yesterday and then what I did with you at night? Do you want me to repeat that again? He said while looking at her.
Y/N shooked her head.
Jin: Then kiss me. He said.
Y/N: But... my...teeths are not brushed. She said innocently.
Jin chuckled at her cuteness.
Jin: My Petal! You are so cute and innocent. I don't mind that now come on kiss me. He said.
Y/N nodded and slowly pecked his lips. Suddenly Jin grabbed her waist and hovered above her and started kissing her. His hand was roaming on her body when he realised that she is naked. Y/N tried to push him but he pinned her hands above her head. After a while he left her lips and smirked when he looked that she was breathing heavily and her soft pink lips were swollen because of the intense kiss.
Jin: Come lets take shower together. He said.
Y/N: Noo..please...I'll take shower alone. She said.
Jin: I'm not asking darling! I'm ordering you. Now get up and lets go to the shower or you know the consequences of disobeying me. He said in dominant tone.
Y/N nodded because she was scared of him. Jin picked her up in bridal style and went towards the shower. He made her stand under the shower. Y/N again covered her chest with her hands because she's still not used to all this. Jin took of his shirt and trouser. He was only left in his boxer. He turn on the shower. The warm water fell on their bodies. Y/N closed her eyes while her hands were still on her chest. Jin removed her hands from her chest.
Jin: You Are The Most Beautiful Girl In The World. You Are So Gorgeous And Beautiful. He said.
She looked at him with her doe eyes. Jin cupped her face and kissed her passionately. Jin pulled back from the kiss. He started massaging her hair with shampoo.
Y/N: I....can... do it by myself. She said.
Jin: Let me do it and then you will wash my hair. He said while smiling at her.
After a while Jin washed Y/N's hair. Y/N started massaging his scalp with shampoo. Jin was enjoying but then his eyes laid on her figure. He looked at Y/N and gulped hard.
Seokjin's Pov
My Petal was massaging my hair with shampoo. Her hands were slowly massaging my scalp making me relax. I was looking in her eyes while she was busy massaging my hair. My Petal is so small and fragile. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm crazy for her. My eyes suddenly landed on her figure. I gulped hard. The water droplets were dropping on her sexy body. The water was going down from her breast to her navel and it was making me hard. I want to fuck her right now but then I realised that I have an important meeting.
Pov Ends
After a hot shower they both came out and changed their clothes. Jin was getting ready infront of the mirror.
Jin: Petal! Come here and help with this tie. He said.
Y/N nodded and went towards him. She help him with the tie. Jin kissed her cheek.
Jin: Lets go and have breakfast. He said.
They both went for breakfast. Jin was eating while Y/N was lost in her thoughts.
Y/N: Ummm Seokjin. She said.
Jin: Yes My Love! He replied.
Y/N: Can.. I go.. to...meet...Violet? She asked.
Jin: Sure! He said while smiling.
Jin: Okay Love! Now I'll get going and get ready till 8. I'll take you out for dinner date.He said.
Jin kissed her forehead and went out. Y/N sighed. She got ready and went to meet Violet.
Violet's Mansion
Violet: So! How's your married life going? She asked.
Y/N: Its...going good. She said while taking a sip from the coffee.
Violet: By the way when are you going to give us good news? She asked.
Y/N: What.. are you.. talking about? She asked nervously.
Violet: Well I'm seeing that you and Jin Oppa are getting intimate everynight. I mean your hickey is visible. She said.
Y/N gasped.
Y/N: Where? I am.. wearing...a full dress and I have hidden them with concealer. She said.
Violet: I guess the concealer moved away while you were wearing this dress. Its fine no need to be shy you know we both have shared so many sinful stories. She said.
Y/N: Not me! I was and I am innocent. You were the one pervert and dirty minded. You are just like your cousin Seokjin. She said.
Violet: Ohh so Jin Oppa is pervert. You are so pretty I know he couldn't control himself. She said while laughing.
Y/N: Shut Up! She said.
Violet: When will you make me an aunt? I want to play with your kids. She said.
Y/N: Are you out of your mind? I'm 22 years old. I don't want to have a baby right now. She said.
Violet: Okay Okay! I was just kidding. She said.
Violet: By the way when will you go on your honeymoon? I mean its been 2 days since your marriage. She said.
Y/N: I don't know. Seokjin is busy with his office work so we can't go. She said while smiling.
Violet: Why are you being so happy for not going on honeymoon? She said.
Y/N: I don't like this honeymoon drama. I mean like you do all that stuff at home then why do you have to go to another country to do the same things which you do in your own room in your own fucking bed. She burst out.
Violet: Woah! My innocent Y/N is long gone. What did Jin Oppa do to you? You have become bold. She said while smirking.
Y/N: Shut Up Vioo! She said while rolling her eyes.
Violet: By the way If you make a plan where will you go on your honeymoon? She asked.
Y/N: I always wanted to go to Switzerland on my honeymoon. Remember how me and Eunwoo used to talk that we'll go to Switzerland on our honeymoon and the way Eunwoo used to get shy when you told him that he'll be a great husband. He always used to tell me that we'll have 6 kids in future. She said and a tear escaped her eyes.
Y/N started crying.
Violet: Y/N! Why are you crying? You have moved on. She said.
Y/N: I'm sorry Violet! I can't forget him. I still love him. My heart beats for him. Why did he left me without telling me the reason. We were going to have our happily ever after but he left me. She said while crying.
Violet hugged her.
Violet: Y/N! Listen here. You are a married woman now. You are wife of the Korea's Most Powerful CEO Kim Seokjin. You belong to Kim Seokjin now. He's your husband and the father of your kids in future. Accept this. Y/N give him a chance. Let him enter your heart and heal you. Let him love you and you also try to love him. Give this marriage a chance. Love him. Y/N let me tell you something about Jin Oppa. Jin Oppa has been through a lot of hard times but he found his happiness in you. So now its your job to love him and make him happy. She said.
Y/N nodded.
Violet: Kim Y/N! Now never take Eunwoo's name out of your lips. If Seokjin Oppa heard some other man name from your mouth it'll make him upset or angry and it will cause problems in your married life. She said.
Y/N nodded while wiping her tears. She hugged Violet tightly. Both of the bestfriends spend their time together.
Y/N: Ohh Its late! I need to go home. I almost forget Jin told me to get ready. She said.
Violet: Oh are you going somewhere? She asked.
Y/N: Yes! He's taking me out for dinner. She said.
Violet: Oh great! Enjoy! She said.
Y/N: Bye! Love you. She said and hugged her.
Violet: Bye Love you too. She said and hugged her back.
Y/N went back to her home. She went to her room. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door.
Y/N: Come in! She said.
A maid who was in her 50s came inside while holding a dress in her hand.
Maid: Y/N Mam! Master Kim has send this dress for you. She said.
Y/N: First of all don't call me Mam I'm like your daughter you can call me Y/N. She said while smiling at her.
Maid: But you are Master Kim's wife how can I call you only by your name. She said.
Y/N: I know I'm his wife but that does not mean that I'll forget that you are older than me and I need to respect you. So from now on you'll only call me Y/N and also why do you call him Master Kim call him Jin. He also need to respect you. You are a elder person of this house. She said.
The old lady chuckled.
Maid: You are so innocent and sweet my daughter. Master Kim is very lucky to have such a kind wife like you. She said.
Y/N: So what about this dress? She asked pointing at the dress.
Maid: Your husband has send this dress for you. He said that wear this dress and then call him. She said.
Y/N: Okay! Please keep it on the bed. I'll wear it. She said while smiling.
The maid kept the dress on the bed and then she went out. Y/N picked that dress and went to change the dress. She changed her clothes while getting ready infront of the mirror. She looked at herself and smiled sadly. She was wearing a dark blue dress which was till her knees. The dress had thin straps on the shoulder and was giving a view of her cleavage. She concealed the hickeys properly so that they aren't visible. She concealed the hickeys on her shoulder, cleavage and her neck but she was feeling uneasy in this dress. She picked her phone to ask her husband that can she change the dress and wear something else.
On The Call
Jin: Hey Petal! He said.
Y/N: Hi! She said.
Jin: Did you got ready? I'll be at home after a while. He said.
Y/N: Jin.. Can.. I please change this dress? She asked.
Jin: Why? He asked.
Y/N: Its.. way... to revealing.. I have never.. wore this type of dress. She said.
Jin: Ohhh! But baby I wanted to see you in this dress and also take you out for date. He said.
Y/N: There will be.... a lot of people. She said.
Jin: Don't worry love no one is allowed to see what is mine. Wear a long coat on top of it. He said.
Y/N: but.. She was about to say something but Jin cut her off.
Jin: I love you so much. He said and ended the call.
Call Ended
Y/N throw the phone in the bed and sighed. She got ready and now was waiting for her husband. Jin came back and he back hugged her making her gasp.
Jin: You Are Looking So Hot! I Guess We'll Have To Cancel The Plan Cause You Won't Be Able To Walk. He said while kissing her neck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued