27

Seokjin came towards Eunwoo and grabbed his collar.
Jin: HOW DARE YOU TOUCHED HER? He growled.
He started punching Eunwoo while Y/N was so scared. Y/N tried to stop Jin but it was of no use. Soon Namjoon entered the house. He ran towards them and freed Eunwoo from Seokjin. Eunwoo's whole face was covered in blood and he was half concious. Namjoon took him out. Eunwoo sat in his car and drove off.
Y/N: S..eokjin.. She said slowly trying to calm him.
Jin: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME! He growled making her flinch.
Y/N: Lo..ve! She said while crying.
Jin: DON'T CALL ME THIS FUCKING NAME WHEN I AM NOT EVEN YOUR TRUE LOVE. He shouted.
Y/N: No.. It is a huge misunderstanding... I can...explain. She said while crying.
Y/N tried to hold his arm but Jin yanked her hand away. He was fuming in anger. His eyes were red. He was feeling different emotions like hurt,betrayal,sadness and anger.
Jin: KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM ME! He growled.
Y/N flinched again.
Jin: How could you do this to me? So was this all your plan trying to pretend that you love me so you can go back to your lover. Huh! He said.
Y/N was shooking her head while crying.
Y/N: Jin.. I swear... I only..love you. I told.. him to go.. but he.. She got cut off by Seokjin.
Jin: Liar! He said while scoffing.
Y/N: No I only..love you...please believe me. She said.
Jin: YOU BOTH WERE KISSING EACHOTHER! He said.
Y/N: No.. She said.
Jin: I thought you forgave me. I thought you started loving me. I thought now we can live our happily married life but I was wrong. You never fucking loved me. You only loved him. He said having tears in his eyes.
Y/N shook her head while tears escaping her eyes.
Jin: Why are you giving me such a big punishment for my past mistakes. Why? Can't you see how much I fucking love you. How much I'm crazy for you? He said.
Y/N: I only.. lo..ve you Seokjin.. She said while hicupping.
Jin: No! Don't say this. Do you know I never feared anything in my life but my biggest fear was losing you. I guess I lost you now. You never loved me its clear it was him from the start. I was the one who forced you both to break up right? At that time I thought I'll make you fall fall in love with me but I was wrong. All this time your love was fake. You just wanted to make me a fool knowing how I'm madly in love with you. He said.
Jin sighed.
Jin: If you love him that much then I guess I should free you from this forced marriage. He said.
Y/N: No! Please! She said while sobbing.
Jin: You should be happy now. I'll free you from this marriage. He said.
Y/N: Jin! Think about.. our twins. She said while sobbing.
Jin: After you give birth to them I will take them from you. I am capable enough to take the responsibility of my kids. He said.
Y/N: WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING! She yelled.
Jin: SHUT UP! He growled.
Jin: If its a misunderstanding then what were you doing with him in the farm house? He asked.
Y/N: Whaa..t? It came out as a whisper from her mouth.
Jin: Don't be too innocent Y/N. He said.
Jin picked up his phone and showed her the pictures of Y/N and Eunwoo when they were in the farm house.
Y/N: I ca..n explain. She said trying to reach Jin.
Jin backed away.
Jin: There's nothing to explain now. He said.
Jin: Just Get Out From Here. Don't Show Me Your Face Again. He said.
Jin picked up his phone and called Namjoon. Soon Namjoon came inside the living room. He was standing outside listening everything but he didn't wanted to come between them.
Jin: Take Her Away From Here. My Mind Is Not Working Right Now. I'm Scared I Will Do Something Worse Which Might Hurt Her Or My Little Ones Which Are Growing Inside Her Womb. He said.
Namjoon nodded. He knew that Jin is not in his senses and he might hurt Y/N or the twins.
Jin: Once You Give Birth After That I'll Give You Divorce So You Can Go Back To Your Lover. He said.
Namjoon tried taking Y/N away from Jin but she was sobbing and begging him to listen to her. Jin walked out of the house leaving a broken and miserable Y/N.
Y/N: Oppa! Please tell him that I didn't betrayed him. She said while crying.
Namjoon: Y/N! Lets go right now. Hyung is angry right now once his anger calms down we will talk to him and solve this matter. He said.
Y/N nodded. Soon they both went to Namjoon's Mansion. Taehyung,Jimin,Yoongi and Hoseok were also there. Y/N went inside with Namjoon.
Taehyung: Princess! What happened? He asked.
Yoongi: Munchkin! What happened? He asked.
Y/N started sobbing loudly. Yoongi immediately hugged her. After a while Y/N calmed down.
Y/N told everything to the boys.
Y/N: Yoongi Oppa! Please can you go and find Seokjin. Please talk to him and tell him to listen to me for once. She said while hiccuping.
Yoongi: Don't worry me and Hoseok will go find him. Don't take stress Y/N its not good for the twins. He said.
Y/N nodded. Taehyung and Jimin made her eat something while Hoseok,Namjoon and Yoongi went out to find Seokjin.
On The Other Side
Eunwoo was drinking wine while laughing. Aera finished treating his wounds. She shooked her head while looking at him.
Aera: What will happen now? She asked.
Eunwoo: They'll get divorced and she'll come back to me. He said.
Aera: She is pregnant right? She asked.
Eunwoo nodded.
Eunwoo: I'll take care of her baby. I'll become the father of her baby. He said.
Aera: Do you really love her? She asked.
Eunwoo: What type of a question is this? He asked while raising his brow.
Aera sighed.
Aera: Eunwoo! She have moved on from you. Its clear she loves her husband now. She'll not be happy with you Eunwoo. This will repeat her past. She might end up doing something worse. You told me that her husband Seokjin seperated you both and he married her forcefully. Now that she's in love with him you are going to seperate them and marry her forcefully. It willl traumatize her. She'll end up giving her life. She said.
Eunwoo was shocked.
Aera: She'll never be happy with you if she loves Seokjin now. Eunwoo don't ruin her life you think she'll marry you and then everything will be back to normal. No it will not she'll be in trauma and it'll ruin everything. She said.
She left from there while Eunwoo was thinking about what Aera said.
At The Bar
Seokjin was drinking continuously. He was drunk. Suddenly someone hugged him from behind.
Jin: PeTaL! He said in a drunk voice.
Sunhee kissed his jaw line.
Sunhee: Hi Baby! I know you are stressed and frustrated. I'm here Baby you can take out all your frustration. She said in a seductive voice.
Jin looked at her and he thought that Sunhee was Y/N. He grabbed her hand and made her sit on his lap. Sunhee smirked. Jin snuggled his face in the crook of her neck and started kissing her neck.
Sunhee: Ahh~ She moaned when he bit her neck.
Sunhee wrapped her arms around his neck. Jin was about to kiss her when he realized something.
Jin: Y0U d0N't SmElL liKe mY Y/N! Y0u ArE N0T mY Y/N. He said and pushed her.
Sunhee fell on the ground and Jin walked out of the bar while stumbling. He slept in his car.
At Namjoon's Mansion
Taehyung was feeding food to Y/N. Jungkook and Violet don't know about this situation because they both went on a business trip for 2 months. Y/N was zoned out while Taehyung was feeding her while Jimin was looking at her with a sad face. Suddenly a notification popped on her phone. She picked up her phone and opened the notification. She started sobbing loudly while swiping the pictures.
Jimin: What happened? He asked.
Y/N was just sobbing while holding the phone. Taehyung snatched the phone from her hands and he also gasped while looking at the pictures.
"The Pictures Of Seokjin and Sunhee In The Bar."

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
To Be Continued