28

Y/N was just crying. All night she was sobbing and crying. Seokjin spent the whole night in his car. He was miserable. Both of them were hurt because of a misunderstanding.
After A Month
Sunhee's Mansion
Eunwoo and Sunhee were sitting in the living room having a coversation.
Sunhee: What is wrong with Seokjin? He is going to be divorcing her. He is even letting her free then why the fuck can't he just accept me and marry me. She said.
Eunwoo: Because he still loves Y/N. He said.
Sunhee: That bitch! She said.
Eunwoo: Sunhee! Don't you dare say a word about Y/N. He said while glaring at her.
Sunhee: Why? What is so special in her that two of the biggest business tycoons are after her pussy. She said.
Eunwoo: Shut Up! He said.
Sunhee: What! Its clear she's a slut at first she dated you and warmed your bed and then she married my Seokjin. Such a slut. She said.
Eunwoo: SHUT UP! Don't you dare say a word about her. You know why did your Seokjin married Y/N because he fell for her innocence. She was not a slut like you who goes whoring around different men. She is pure. She loved me a lot and still we never had a physical relationship cause she always wanted us to be physical after our marriage but to my bad luck. Your fucking Seokjin came between us and married her and now she is happy with him because she accepted her fate. She married him because of her brother and because of me. She still cared about me but now she moved on. Remember don't you ever judge her character because Y/N is not a characterless girl like you. He said and went out of the mansion.
Eunwoo sat in his car. He started crying loudly.
Eunwoo: What have I done? I ruined her married life. How can I be so selfish. I need to clear everything. Aera was right I have to forget about Y/N and let her be happy with Seokjin. I need to talk to Seokjin. He said.
He drove off his car to Kim Enterprises.
At Kim Enterprises
Seokjin was sitting in his office. His hairs were messy and his eyes were red. He was looking at the pictures of Y/N on his laptop. He was carressing her pictures with his thumb. He closed his eyes when a flashback of their first meet came in his mind.
Flashback
Seokjin came out from his private jet. He came back from the USA after a long time.
Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon were waiting for him at the Airport. Soon they met eachother at the Airport and Seokjin went towards his car when Jungkook stopped him.
Jungkook: Hyung! Where are you going? He asked.
Jin: To my mansion. He said.
Jungkook: Hyung! Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung are waiting for you at my mansion. Lets go to my mansion. You can have dinner with us and will also meet my sister. He said.
Jin sighed and nodded.  They all sat inside the car. Jungkook was driving while Jin was sitting beside him and Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting at the backseat. Jungkook was driving when he got a call from Y/N. He connected his phone to the speaker.
Jungkook: Yes! Berry! He said.
Suddenly Seokjin heard a sweet voice of a girl.
Y/N: Oppa! When will you come back home. I'm so much hungry and the food will also get cold. She said.
Jungkook: Don't worry Berry! I'll be home in a while. He said.
Y/N: Yeah you better hurry up and yeah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! She screamed.
The boys heard her scream and got panicked.
Jungkook: Berry! Berry! Are you listening? Berry! He said.
But the call already ended.
Jin: Jungkook! Drive fast. He said.
Jungkook nodded. He started sweating badly. Negative thoughts were coming in his mind. Soon they arrived at the Mansion. They all headed towards the mansion. Jungkook and the others entered the mansion. Namjoon sighed and kept his hand on his head. Yoongi was looking at the scene infront of him with a done face. Y/N was standing on the couch while she was pointing towards something. Jimin was holding a stick and Taehyung was holding a spray in his hand. Hoseok was standing on the other couch.
Jungkook: What is happening here? He asked.
Y/N turned around and looked at him. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
Y/N: Oppa! There is a rat under the table. She said.
All this time Seokjin was looking at Y/N. He fell for her at first sight. His heart started beating fastly. She was looking so innocent and beautiful. Jungkook introduced Y/N with Seokjin and that was the moment he fell for her.
Flashback End
Seokjin opened his eyes and a tear left his eye. Suddenly someone entered inside his office.
Jin: How dare you! How dare you entered my office without my permission. He said.
Eunwoo: I need to talk to you about something. He said.
Jin: I don't want to here anything. Get the fuck out of here. I don't want to kill you because my Y/N loves you. He said.
Eunwoo: She doesn't love me because she loves you. He said.
Jin glared at him.
Eunwoo: I swear everything was a huge misunderstanding. Sunhee was the one who planned all this including me. We planned to ruin your marriage so Sunhee can get you and I can get Y/N back. He said.
At Namjoon's Mansion
Y/N is now 6 months pregnant. Her baby bump is bigger now. She is staying in Namjoon's Mansion with the boys. They all are taking care of her but she is getting weak day by day cause she skips her meals. The boys always try to cheer her up but she is all gloomy and sad. She misses Seokjin everyday. She is heartbroken that why Seokjin didn't even listened to her explanation and left her and also after seeing his picture with Sunhee her heart broke into many pieces. She thinks that Seokjin left her and now he is going to start his new life with Sunhee. Now Y/N was getting ready to visit the doctor. She was having an appointement with her doctor for check up.
Jimin was waiting for her outside. Soon Y/N came out and they both went to the hospital. They both reached the hospital. Jimin held her hand and she came out of the car. He slowly held her hand and they both went inside the doctors room. After the check up Jimin was waiting in the waiting area when Y/N came towards him.
Y/N: Mochi Oppa! Can you please wait for me here. I will go to the restroom. She said.
Jimin nodded while smiling. Y/N went towards the restroom while Jimin picked up his phone to attend a call. Few minutes passed but there was no sign of Y/N. Jimin went towards the restroom he knocked on the door but there was no sign of her. He called her name but still no sign. Jimin got panicked. He opened the door and went inside. To his surprise there was no one inside the restroom. He gasped. He picked up his phone and called Y/N. She wasn't picking up her phone.
Jimin called Seokjin.
At Kim Enterprises
Eunwoo told everything to Seokjin. Seokjin was now feeling guilty and sad. He wanted to talk to Y/N and sort everything when he recieved a call from Jimin. He picked it up and his face turned pale.
Eunwoo: What happened? He asked.
Jin: Y/N is missing. He said.
Eunwoo: Sunhee did that. He said.
Jin: What? He asked.
Eunwoo: Sunhee is fucking obsessed with you. And the fact that I told her that I'm not helping her anymore and going to clear your misunderstanding. She fucking decided to kidnap her. I know that she's a psycopath. He said.
Seokjin and Eunwoo went towards the hospital. There they met Jimin. Jimin informed Yoongi,Hoseok,Taehyung and Namjoon. They all started searching for Y/N. Jin checked the CCTV camera but there was no sign of Y/N. It was like someone cut the CCTV connections before kidnapping her.
Jimin: Wait! I remember I gifted a smart watch to Y/N a few days ago. She might be wearing that watch and we can find her location. He said.
Jin: Hurry Up! He said.
Soon Jimin find out her location. He also called the boys. After a drive of 30 minutes they reached to an abandoned building. They went inside and Seokjin eyes were filled with tears while looking at the scene infront of him. Y/N was tied to a chair with ropes. Her face was pale and blood was oozing from her forehead and lips. Jin was about to go towards her when someone back hugged him.
Sunhee: I knew you would come here Baby! She said.
Jin: Sunhee! Don't you dare do anything to my wife. He said.
Sunhee: I haven't even started yet. She said and smirked.
Seokjin turned towards her while the guards grabbed all the boys including Eunwoo. Y/N opened her eyes slowly. She looked at Seokjin and started crying.
Y/N: Seokjin! She said slowly.
Jin: Petal! I'm here. Don't worry. He said.
Sunhee glared at Y/N in anger. She went towards Y/N and kept the gun on her baby bump. Y/N was begging her to not do something to the babies.
Sunhee: Should I just kill your twins? She asked.
Y/N shooked her head. Sunhee was about to pull the trigger when Seokjin grabbed her hand and pushed her. He grabbed that gun and pointed at Sunhee. Sunhee gulped. Yoongi and the other boys started fighting with the boys while Taehyung and Eunwoo came towards Y/N and freed her from the ropes.
Soon they heard the voice of the sirens. Jin grabbed Sunhee by her hairs and at that time the police came. They arrested Sunhee.
Sunhee: Kim Seokjin! I love you! I'll come back for you! She said while laughing like a psycopath.
Jin turned around and looked at Y/N. He ran towards her and picked her up in bridal style. They went back to Namjoon's Mansion. The doctor came and treated Y/N's wounds. After the doctor left Seokjin hugged Y/N tightly.
Jin: I'm so sorry Petal! I'm so bad. I'm such a jerk. I should have listened to you. Its all because of me. He said while crying.
Y/N shushed him by kissing him. He kissed her back. After a passionate kiss they both pulled out. Y/N rested her forehead on Seokjin's forehead.
Y/N: Its fine. It was a huge misunderstanding. I'm glad that now the problem is solved. I knew you were angry at that time or else you could never ever say anything bad to your Petal! She said.
Jin chuckled.
Jin: I love you so much! He said and kissed her lips.
Y/N: I love you too! She said.
Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Soon Eunwoo entered the bedroom while a bandage was wrapped around his hand and some scratches were on his face. Y/N looked at him confusingly.
Eunwoo: If you don't mind Mr.Kim can I talk to your wife for a while? He asked.
Jin: Sure! He said.
Y/N looked at him and he nodded his head. Jin kissed her forehead and went out leaving Eunwoo and Y/N alone.
Y/N: Why are you here after you were about to ruin my life. She said coldly.
Eunwoo: I'm Here To Ask For Your Forgiveness. He said softly.
.
.
To Be Continued

Madly In Love With Her is going to end soon. I'm in tears. Thank you all for loving and supporting my fanfictions. Only 2 Chapters left🥺.
Please comment down below your opinions and also suggest me some ffs scripts so I can write them after my exams which will end on 24th April 2024. Only Kim Seokjin FFs♥️
Love You All!