8

At Kim's Mansion
Seokjin told one of his guard to fix a hidden camera in Y/N's room the day they were not at home. Seokjin was so excited to see Y/N's and Eunwoo's breakup. He was now sitting infront of his laptop and he was looking at Y/N who was brushing her hair infront of the mirror. His eyes sparkled when he looked at Y/N.
At Jeon's Mansion
Violet was cooking something for Y/N because Jungkook was busy in a meeting so he called Violet to come at his house and take care of Y/N. The maid came to her.
Maid: Violet Mam! Someone's here and he wants to meet Y/N Mam. She said.
Violet: Who is he ? She asked.
Maid: He told me to tell Y/N that Cha Eunwoo is here to meet her. She said.
Violet: Ohh Eunwoo. Let him come. She said.
Maid: Okay. She said and left.
Eunwoo was waiting outside the mansion.

He was attracted by the luxury of the mansion

He was attracted by the luxury of the mansion. He never saw this mansion from the front because he always use to come from the backside of the mansion through Y/N's room window to meet Y/N. The maid called him and told him that he can go inside the mansion. Eunwoo went towards the living room. He was shocked while looking at the whole house.
Violet: Hi Eunwoo ! Where were you all this time we tried to call you so many times but you weren't picking up the call. You know Y/N was so worried. She said.
Eunwoo: Ummm I'm sorry I was in Busan. I went there to meet my family but then i lost my phone that is why i couldn't answer your calls. He said.
Violet: Ohh its fine by the way your princess is in her room go and meet her before Jungkook comes. She said.
Eunwoo nodded and went towards her room.
Eunwoo's Pov
I was walking towards her room but every step i was taking towards her room my heart was aching. I'm sorry my pumpkin but i have to do this. I'm hopeless i don't have any other choice that bastard will kill my family. I'm sorry for breaking your precious heart. I'm sorry we can't have our happily ever after.
Pov Ends
At Kim's Mansion
Jin was drinking whiskey while looking at the screen of his laptop. He was so excited.
Jin: Now the real movie begans. He said while smirking.
At Jeon's Mansion
Y/N was sitting infront of the mirror when she heard a knock on the door.
Y/N: Come in ! She said.
The door opened slowly she looked through the mirror at the figure who entered the room a tear fell from her eye when she looked at him.
Y/N: Princey! She said and turned around.
Eunwoo: Y/N ! He said trying to control his tears.
She ran towards him and hugged him tightly while sobbing loudly. She started crying her heart out. He hugged her back and started crying. Both were crying their hearts out in eachother's embrace. On the other side someone's blood was boiling while looking at them through his laptop screen. He wanted to kill Eunwoo right now but somehow he control his anger. He gulped the glass of whiskey and poured more whiskey in the glass from the bottle His eyes were bloodshot red in anger.
Y/N: Where were youu? Why weren't you picking up my calls? Where were you when i needed you the most? She asked while sobbing loudly.
Eunwoo: I.. I . . was .. in.. Busan. He said while crying.
Y/N: I missed you so so much. Please don't leave me ever again. She said while hicupping.
-
Seokjin smirked while looking at his laptop.
Jin: Awwww my petal! you don't know that he's going to break your heart after a few seconds. He said.
-
Eunwoo: Y/N I want to tell you something. He said.
Y/N: Yes Princey! She said while cupping his face.
Eunwoo: I Want To Break Up With You. He said while holding back his tears.
On The Otherside
Seokjin: Thats it ! He said while clapping his hands.
-
Y/N: Wha...a..at? You..'re j..oking ri..ght ? Thi.s is o.ne of you.r pra.nks right? She said while stammering.
Eunwoo: Y/N I'm serious. He said.
Y/N: Noo Noo ! Please tell me its a prank. You can't breaak up with mee. You can't leavee me like thiss. Princey you promised me that you'll never leavee me. She said while sobbing loudly.
Eunwoo: Y/N it isn't working I just can't do it anymore. I'm sorry but I can't do it anymore. He said.
Y/N: Whyyyyy? Please i beg you don't do this to me. I can't live without you. You promised me that you'll love me forever. Don't do this to me my heart won't tolerate it. Please I will die. She said while sobbing and hicupping.
Eunwoo: I'm Sorry But I Fell Out Of Love. He said.
Suddenly Eunwoo felt a stinging pain on his cheek. He was shocked Y/N slapped him hard on his face.
-
Jin: Woahh Petal! I'm so proud of you. He said while smirking.
-
Y/N: What did I do so wrong? Was my love not enough for you? Why are you doing this to me? Your promises were fake? Your love was fake ? How can you do this to me. I loved you with all of my heart. Eunwoo don't do this with my innocent heart. I beg you. She said while sobbing loudly.
Eunwoo: I'm Leaving Korea Tomorrow And I Hope We Never Meet Again. Forget About Me And Move On. He said while turnig around he opened the door. Y/N grabbed his arm.
Y/N: Pleasee don't leave mee. I love you! She said.
Eunwoo: I'm Sorry Good Bye.! He said and went out while crying.
Y/N fell on the floor while screaming and sobbing loudly.
Violet went towards Y/N's room. She hugged Y/N tightly while Y/N was shouting and crying loudly.
Violet: Y/Nieeee ! Please stop crying. Everything's going to be alright. She said while hugging her.
Y/N: It hurtsss. My heart hurts a lot. I can't tolerate this pain. She said while sobbing loudly.
Violet: I never thought that Eunwoo will be like this. Forget about him Y/N. You deserve better.She said while hugging Y/N.
On The Otherside
Jin: Woah Finally! My plan worked now its time for the real game. I should go and meet Jungkook. He said and went to his car and drove it off to Jungkook's office.
At Jeon's Mansion
Y/N was crying non stop while Violet was calming her down. When suddenly Y/N fainted. Violet was shocked. She covered Y/N in the duvet and went to call doctor. Doctor said that Y/N fainted because of sudden shock and that she'll be fine in a few hours. Violet was holding Y/N's hand and was crying silently for the situation of her bestfriend.
At Jeon's Office
Jungkook: Hey Jin Hyung! How are you? He said.
Jin: Hey Jungkook! I'm good. How are you and how is Y/N? Is her fever gone? He asked.

Jungkook: I'm good and yeah Berry is doing great her fever is gone

Jungkook: I'm good and yeah Berry is doing great her fever is gone. He said.
Jin: That's good by the way Jungkook I want to talk to you about something important. He said.
Jungkook: Yes Hyung! I'm listening. He said.
Jin: Jungkook you are like my younger brother right. I want something from you and I know you won't dissapoint your Jin Hyung. He said while smiling at him.
Jungkook: Ofcourse Hyung! I can give my life for you tell me what do you want? He said.
Jin: I Want To Marry Y/N. He said.
Jungkook was shocked at first but then he just smiled at him.
Jungkook: I.I don't know what to say I mean why do you want to marry my sister Y/N ? He asked.
Jin: I Want To Marry Her Because I Love Her. I Promise You That I'll Take Care Of Her And She'll Be Happy With Me After Our Marriage. He said.
Jungkook: I know that hyung and i trust you but its just she's still in university and i don't think she'll agree for this marriage because right now she want to focus on her studies and she's 6 years younger than you. He said.
Jin: You are right but Jungkook age is just a number. I truly love her and I promise you that I'll never hurt her. I want to bring proposal for Y/N. Give me a chance if she didn't agreed then i will not even say her name again but trust me give me a chance. He said.
Jungkook: Hyung I'll be very happy if you and Y/N gets married but I have to talk to her first because her decision matters the most but If she agrees than I'll be the first person to arrange yours and Y/N's wedding event. He said while laughing.
Jin: Don't tell her about anything right now. I want to talk to her the day I bring proposal for her so she can be comfortable with me after all her decision matters the most and i have this feeling that she'll agree for this marriage. He said.
Jungkook: Okay as you wish. Then you can come this friday at our house and I'll talk to mom and dad. You'll also talk to your mom and dad. He said.
Jin: Yeah sure! Now I guess i have to go because i want to talk to mom and dad about this. He said.
Jungkook: Sure! See you on friday brother in law. He said while laughing.
Jin: Yahhh Stop! He said while blushing.
Jin went out of the office and sat in his car. He smirked.
Jin: See You Soon Mrs. Kim Seokjin. He said and smirked
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued