11

At Night
2 Days passed since the Bridal Shower. Tomorrow is a very big day for Y/N she's getting married to Kim Seokjin. Y/N was so nervous. She always imagined that her wedding will be a simple wedding with Eunwoo by her side but destiny had other plans for her. Now she was sitting on her bed and her wedding gown was hanged in her closet. She was shivering and was very sad. Tomorrow is her wedding.
Y/N's Pov
Tomorrow is my wedding with that beast. I'm scared I don't know what he will do with me. I wish this was a nightmare. My life was so good but now everything's changed. I will miss this house. I'll miss Kookie Oppa and Mom and Dad. I'll miss Eunwoo.
Pov Ends
Y/N was looking towards the moon when Violet entered the room with to cups of coffee. She handed one to Y/N.
Y/N: Thank You! She said.
Violet: So Mrs.Kim I can't believe you will lose your virginity very soon. She said while smirking.
Y/N: What is Virginity? She asked innocently.
Violet: Whaaat? Are you kidding me? She asked being all shocked.
Y/N: I don't know I never asked you because I thought its a bad thing. She said while taking a sip from the coffee.
Violet: Okay so let me tell you what Virginity is. She said.
Y/N nodded.
Violet: Virginity is like a umm ummm like a card. Its like a card which every girl have. You can call it a Virginity Card. You have a Virginity card but you'll lose this card when Jin Oppa will fu*k you. She said seriously.
Y/N was shocked. She choked her coffee.
Violet: It means when Jin Oppa will fu*k you then you'll lose your Virginity on that day. She said.
Y/N: Ummm If someone fu*ks you with his fingers so do..es it a..lso count..s as los..ing V..irg.inity? She asked.
Violet: No No ! It doesn't count until someone fu*ks you with his d**k. She said.
Y/N nodded.
Violet: Why did someone fingered you before? She asked while laughing.
Y/N: Nooo Nooo! I was just asking randomly. She said.
Then flashbacks of that horrible night came in her mind.
Violet: Okay as you are so innocent so let me teach you some tips you'll need them tomorrow night. She said.
Y/N: What tips? She said.
Violet: Listen you have to wear a black lingerie tomorrow night. She said and smirked.
Y/N: No way! She said.
Violet: And also don't worry you won't feel any pain Jin Oppa will be gentle with you. She said.
Y/N: Does it really hurt? She asked.
Violet: Yes it hurts but for some time then it turns into pleasure. She said.
Y/N: I'm scared. She said.
Violet: Don't be a scaredy cat and also you won't stop him okay let him do whatever he wants because tomorrow night he won't control himself after all he's a man. She said.
Y/N looked at her in shock.
Y/N: I think I should sleep. She said.
Violet: Yeah you should sleep because tomorrow night Jin Oppa won't let you sleep whole night. She said and smirked.
Y/N: Shut Up! She said and covered her face in duvet.
Violet laughed at her then she went out and Y/N slept.
Wedding Day
Standing infront of the mirror looking at herself. Y/N was dressed up like a doll. She was looking so gorgeous in that huge wedding gown. The make up artist did some touch ups and went away leaving her alone. Tears came in her eyes when a flashback came in her mind.
Flashback
Walking pass the stores in the shopping mall. Y/N and Eunwoo were holding eachother's hand while walking when Y/N's eyes landed on a store. There was a huge white gown displayed in the store. She looked at it and smiled.
Eunwoo: This gown will look so good on you when you'll wear it on our wedding day. He said while looking at the gown.
Y/N blushed.
Eunwoo: Pumpkin! When I'll become a sucessfull CEO in future I promise you that i'll buy the same gown like this for you and then you'll wear it on our wedding day. He said while smiling at her.
Y/N: I'll be waiting for that special day. She said and kissed his cheek.
Flashback End
A tear escaped from her eye. She wiped it when she heard a knock on the door.
Y/N: Come in! She said.
Jungkook: My berry is a grown up woman now. She's getting married. He said while hugging her tightly.
Y/N: Kookie Oppa! She said while sobbing.
Jungkook: Shhhh! Stop crying. Berry your Kookie Oppa is so happy today. I'm so happy for you. He said while holding her shoulders.
Y/N: Kookie Oppa! I'll miss you so much. I'll miss mom and dad. She said while crying.
Jungkook: Berry! I'll miss you too. He said while wiping her tears.
Y/N: Why do girls have to get married and leave their house. She said while crying.
Jungkook: Berry because this is how life works. I promise you that Jin Hyung will take good care of you. I trust him that's why I'm giving him the most precious thing of my life. He said.
Y/N was just crying.
Jungkook: Now wipe your tears and lets go your groom is waiting for you. He said while smiling at her.
Y/N nodded and she wiped her tears. She hold his hand and they went out.
Seokjin was waiting for his bride. He was so happy. He was wearing a expensive suit and was looking like a prince.

He was so happy

He was so happy. He was waiting for Y/N desperatly. When suddenly he heard the music started playing and the front door opened revealing his Y/N. Y/N was coming while holding Jungkook's hand. Everyone was staring at the bride. She was looking so gorgeous and beautiful. Jin couldn't take his eyes of her. He was looking at her and after a while Y/N came and stood in front of him. She had a blank expression on her face. Jin hold her hands and caressed the back of her hand with his thumbs.
Jungkook: Hyung! I'm giving you the most precious thing of my life. Please take care of her. He said.
Jin: I promise you that I'll take care of her. I'll protect her from every bad thing and will love her till my last breath. He said.
Jungkook nodded. The priest started saying the vows.
Priest: Do You Kim Seokjin Take Jeon Y/N As Your Lawfully Wedded Wife And Promise To Love Her Till Your Last Breath.
Jin: I Do. He said.
Priest: Do You Jeon Y/N Take Kim Seokjin As Your Lawfully Wedded Husband And Promise To Love Him Till Your Last Breath.
Y/N wasn't answering. She was lost in her thoughts. She got flashbacks of the beautiful moments she spent with her first love Cha Eunwoo. Y/N was quiet when Jin squeezed her hands tightly making her come out of her thoughts. She looked at him a tear escaped from her eye and she accepted her fate by saying those two words that will change her life.
Y/N: I.... Do She said.
Jin smirked.
Priest: I Announce You As Husband And Wife You May Kiss The Bride.
Y/N's breath hitched when she heard the word kiss. Jin came towards her he held her face with his hands and kissed her. He kissed her but Y/N wasn't kissing him back. Everyone cheered for the couple. Jin pulled out of the kiss and looked at her while smirking. He came near her ear and whispered something which made her shiver and tears started coming down from her eyes.
Jin: Just Few More Hours And Then You'll Be Under Me Moaning My Name From Your Pretty Mouth. He whispered and kissed her earlobe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued