22

Morning
Jin came out of the bathroom while drying his hairs. He changed his clothes and was wearing his watch when his eyes landed on Y/N. He smiled while flashbacks of yesterday's passionate night came in his mind. The way she was moaning his name and asking him to go more deeper and faster. He went towards her and slowly carressed her cheek.
Jin: Petal! Wake up. He said sweetly.
Y/N: hmmm. She hummed.
Jin: Petal! Wake up. Lets have breakfast. He said.
Y/N: Five minutes please. She said in her sleepy voice.
Jin sighed and went out. He went to order for breakfast at the reception. When Jungkook also came at the reception.
Jungkook: Hyung! What are you doing here? He asked.
Jin: Taking breakfast for Y/N and you? He asked.
Jungkook: I'm also here to take breakfast for Violet. He said and while scratching his nape.
Jin patted his shoulder and went back to his room while taking the breakfast. He also picked up a rose from the flower shop inside the lobby. He opened the door slowly and then closed it with his leg. He kept the breakfast tray on the table and picked up the rose. He sit beside Y/N while she was snoring slowly. Her shoulders were revealing because the blanket was covering only her boobs and down her body. Her legs and cleavage and shoulders were visible. Jin slowly traced that rose on her face making her move slowly. He then trailed it down to her neck and collarbones making her feel ticklish. She whimpered and tried to move. At last he trailed it on her cleavage. She slowly opened and looked at him.
Jin: Good Morning My Love! He said while smiling at her.
Y/N: Good Morning! She said in her sleepy voice.
Jin: Wakey Wakey! Lets have breakfast. He said.
Y/N nodded. She slowly sat on the bed while she rested her back on the headboard. She was holding the blanket near her body. Jin slowly kissed her and she kissed him back. After a soft kiss they both pulled out. Both of them were looking at eachother while smiling. Jin give her the rose.
Y/N: Thank you! She said while blushing.
She tucked that rose behind her ear. Jin smiled at her. He picked up the tray and kept it on Y/N's lap on the bed. They both started having breakfast.
Y/N: So what are our plans for today? She asked.
Jin: Well! We are going to the beach. He said.
Y/N: Really! That's great. She said.
Jin: And at night we'll go for dinner. He said.
Y/N nodded. Soon they both finished their breakfast and now they were getting ready for the beach. Y/N was wearing a beautiful white and yellow floral off shoulder frock. She also packed her bikini and robe in her bag. She did her hair in a messy bun. Jin came out while wearing a blue shirt and shorts.
Jin: Lets go! He said and held her hand.
Soon they both reached the beach. Violet and Jungkook were already there. The couple sat on the sand near the sea water. Violet changed into her bikini and soon both Jungkook and Violet went towards the water and started swimming and playing. They were having so much fun.
Y/N: I also want to play in the water. She said.
Jin: Then go. He said while smiling at her.
Y/N: Okay I'll be back after changing. She said.
Jin: Why do you want to change? Don't tell me you are going to wear a bikini. He said.
Y/N looked away while her cheeks turned red.
Jin: If you are going to wear a bikini then lets go to somewehere private because I don't want someone else to see what's mine. He said.
Y/N nodded. Soon they both stood up and went to a place where there were no people only Jin and Y/N were present. Y/N changed into her bikini. Jin looked at her and gulped.
Jin: You are so sexy. He said while giving a peck on her lips.
Y/N blushed.
Jin: Lets go to the water. He said.
Jin took off his shirt and now they both were inside the water. They started swimming and playing in the water. After having fun for a lot of time. Now Y/N and Jin were looking at sunset while sitting near the sea.
Y/N: Isn't it so beautiful? She asked.
Jin: Yeah it is. He said while looking at her.
Y/N: Jin! She said.
He hummed in reply.
Y/N: I wanted to tell you something. She said.
Jin: Yes! He replied.
Y/N: Remember You Asked Me To Forgive You That Day When You Said That You Are Guilty Of What You Did In The Past. She said.
Jin nodded.
Y/N: So I Wanted To Tell You That I Forgive You. Yes I Forgive You I Know What You Did In The Past Was Wrong But Still I Want To Give You A Chance. I Know You Are Guilty And I'm Happy That You Realized Your Mistake. Now I Want To Give A Chance To This Marriage. I Want To Give A Chance To Us. She said.
Jin: Really? He asked while having tears in his eyes.
Y/N: Yes! And One More Thing. I Thinked A Lot About It And Now I'm Taking My Final Decision And This Is What My Heart Said To Me And Now I Want To Confess To You That. She said and cupped his face.
Jin was looking at her with teary eyes.
Y/N: I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KIM SEOKJIN! She said and kissed him.
Jin was so shocked. He started crying. Soon he kissed her back. After a long kiss they both pulled out and joined there foreheads.
Jin: Thank You So Much For Giving Me A Chance. I Promise I'll Never Hurt you And Will Always Cherish You With My Love. He said.
Y/N: I Love You! My World Wide Handsome. Now No One Can Seperate Us. Now I'm All Yours With My Own Will. My Heart Belongs To You. Kim Y/N Is Only Yours And You Are Mine Forever. She said.
Jin was on cloud nine after hearing this confession. They both hugged eachother. Soon they came back home. They got ready and did their dinner. They spend 5 days in Italy and after that they were planning to go to Switzerland. Y/N came out of the bathroom after doing her night routine when she saw that Jin was on call at the balcony. She went towards him and back hugged him. She just loves his warmth so much. Soon he ended the call and turned towards her while holding her waist.
Y/N: Is everything okay Love? She asked.
Jin: I'm so sorry Petal! but we have to go back to Korea. He said.
Y/N: Why? She asked.
Jin: Actually a new business empire just launched in Seoul and the CEO is very powerful. He is planning to take over my Busan company and I can't let this happen. So we have to go. I'm sorry for ruining our honeymoon. He said.
Y/N: Its okay Love! I can understand. I'll pack our clothes. She said.
Jin nodded. Soon they slept and next day they reached Seoul. Jungkook and Violet also came back because Jungkook didn't wanted to leave Jin alone in this business matter. Jin went to his office. Y/N was flowering the plants.
Y/N: Why am I feeling like if something bad is going to happen? She said to herself.
Y/N: I think I should get ready for the party. Jin said the business party will start at 7pm. She said.
She shrugged of her thoughts and went to her room. Soon Jin came back. He went inside the room. Y/N was all ready looking breathtaking. Jin back hugged her making her smile.
Y/N: Go and get ready or else we'll be late. She said.
Jin nodded soon he also got ready and they both reached the party. Jungkook met Jin and Y/N. Soon Namjoon and Yoongi also came and Jimin,Taehyung and Hoseok also came after all this was a party for the famous businessman's of Korea. Y/N and everyone were enjoying the party. She was standing with Jin. Suddenly the host came and held the mic and he started the announcement.
Host: Ladies and Gentlemen! Today this party is for all the successful CEO's of Korea. We have the 7 gems of the Korea and as we know them very well. We have Kim Namjoon. Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and at last but not the least the most powerful CEO and on the top in the 7 gems the one and only Kim Seokjin. He said.
Everyone cheered. Jin smiled.
Host: But now there will be 8 gems. A new sucessfull and rich CEO just succeeded and expanded his business so much that now he is at the top 3 in the 8 gems. He said.
Everyone frowned.
Host: Please I would like to Introduce you to the CEO OF CHA ENTERPRISES MR. CHA EUNWOO. He said.
Soon Eunwoo came down from the stairs while holding a glass of wine. He raised it in the air and smiled.

 He raised it in the air and smiled

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued

Comment Pleasee