26

3 Months Later
Y/N was now five months pregnant. Her baby bump was visible now. Eunwoo and Sunhee didn't do anything in these three months because they both were busy with their bussiness and company but it was like silence before the storm. They were planning something together. Y/N was now waiting for her husband in the living room as they were going to the hospital for her monthly check up.
Jin: Lets go Babe! He said.
Y/N nodded. Jin helped her stand up slowly and they both went towards the car. Soon they reached the hospital. They entered to Y/N personal doctor's cabin.
Suzane: Welcome Mr. and Mrs.Kim. Please have a seat. She said.
Jin and Y/N took a seat.
Suzane: Y/N! Its your fifth month. How are you feeling? She asked.
Y/N: I'm feeling nervous and scared also. She said.
Jin held her hand.
Suzane: No need to be nervous and scared. By the way I have a news for you and that is today you are also going to see your tiny baby through ultrasound. She said.
Jin: That's great. He said while smiling.
Suzane: Lets go to the ultrasound room. She said.
They nodded. Now Y/N was laying on the bed and was holding Seokjin's hand. The doctor applied some gel on her stomach. She started the ultrasound.
Suzane: Congratulations! You are having twins. She said.
Y/N gasped. Tears came in her eyes. She looked at Seokjin who was already looking at her having tears in his eyes.
Y/N: Jinnie! We are going to have twins. She said.
Jin nodded while kissing her hand. Jin picked up the tissue box and wiped Y/N's belly. He made her sit slowly.
Suzane: Now you have to take care of yourself. Mr.Kim make sure she gets full rest and lots of nutritions. She have to be healthy for the delivery because now she's going to give birth to twins. She said.
Jin: Don't worry Doctor. I'll take good care of her. He said.
Soon they both were now walking out of the lobby. They were passing by a room when they heard loud scream and cries of a woman. More than that the woman was cursing her husband. Y/N flinched.
Woman: YOU BASTARD! WHY DID I EVEN GOT MARRIED TO YOU!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! She shouted.
Doctor: Mrs.John push one more time. She said.
A nurse was passing by when Y/N asked her.
Y/N: Excuse Me! Why is the woman inside the room shouting and cursing her husband? She asked.
Nurse: Oh its the delivery room. She's giving birth so that is why she's shouting due to pain. She said.
Y/N gasped. She looked at Seokjin who was already glaring at the nurse that why he told Y/N about the pain and all that. Y/N started shaking his hand.
Y/N: Jinnie! Jinnie! I changed my mind. I don't want to give birth. She said and fainted in Seokjin's arms.
Time Skip
Y/N opened her eyes slowly. She looked around and realised the she was in her bedroom.
Violet: Y/N! Are you okay? She asked.
Y/N nodded. Jungkook hugged her tightly.
Jungkook: My Berry! I was so worried. He said.
Y/N: I'm fine. She said.
Jin was sitting beside her while stroking her hairs. Soon Namjoon,Yoongi,Jimin,Taehyung and Hoseok barged in the room.
Yoongi: What happened to my little munchkin? He asked.
Jimin: Are you okay pookie pie? He asked.
Namjoon: I'm sorry I broke your vase downstairs while coming in a hurry. He said.
Y/N: I'm fine guys. She said.
Hoseok: By the way is it true that you and Jin Hyung are going to have twins? He asked
Jin nodded.
Taehyung: Oh My God! I'm going to buy them so much Gucci stuff. I'll spoil them so much. He said.
They all were talking and laughing. After the dinner they all went back to their home. Now Y/N and Seokjin were cuddling.
Y/N: Are you happy? She asked.
Jin: Ofcourse. You give me everything. I'm the luckiest man in the world. He said.
Y/N: I love you. She said.
Jin: I love you too. He said.
Jin bend down and kissed her baby bump.
Jin: Hey! Little one or i say little ones. He said.
Y/N chuckled.
Jin: Appa loves you both so much. Can't wait for you both to come out. Then we will disturb your Eomma all time. He said.
Y/N: Don't be so happy Mr.Kim because my little ones are going to be at my side. She said while pouting.
Jin carressed her baby bump when he felt that the one of the baby kicked. Y/N gasped. They both looked at eachother.
Jin: One of them just kicked. He said.
Y/N: Let me try. She said.
Y/N removed Jin's hand from her bump and place her hand on it but she didn't felt anything. She pouted. Jin removed her hand and kept his hand on her bump again and the baby again kicked.
Y/N: Yahhh that's not fair. She said while pouting.
Jin: See the little ones love their World Wide Handsome Appa. He said.
Y/N: Fine then you should give birth to them. She said.
Jin laughed.
Jin: Oh my wifey is sad. He asked.
He hugged her tightly and they both slept in eachother's arms.
Morning
Seokjin went to his office while Y/N was at home alone. She was using her phone when the doorbell ringed. Ahjumma was not at home because her husband got sick. Y/N assured her that she'll be fine. Y/N opened the door and her eyes widened. Eunwoo was standing infront of her. He was holding a boquet of red roses in his hands and a box of chocolates.
Y/N: Eunwoo! What are you doing here? She asked.
Eunwoo: I came here to apologize. Won't you let me in? He asked.
Y/N sighed. She let him in. Both if them sat on the couch.
Eunwoo: Nice house! He said while looking around.
Eunwoo: I brought these for you. He said while giving her the roses and chocolates.
Y/N: I can't accept these. She said.
Eunwoo: Please! He said.
Y/N nodded and accepted the gifts.
Y/N: Eunwoo! Please! You should go. Seokjin will come here at any time. She said.
Eunwoo: By the way you look so cute with the baby bump. He said and came forward to touch her baby bump.
Y/N: Eunwoo Please go! She said.
Eunwoo: Okay! He said and stood up.
Y/N also stood up. Eunwoo suddenly turned around and cupped her face. He leaned forward and he placed his lips on hers. Y/N was shook. Y/N was about to push him when they both heard a voice. Y/N immediately pushed him and tears started streaming her eyes.
Y/N: Seokjin! I ca..n explain. It came out as a whisper from her mouth. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued

Small Chapter Hehe
Don't forget to Vote and Comment If You Want The Next Part Soon.
Also I Would Love To Know Your Predictions For The Next Part.
What Will Happen In Next Part?