4

Engagement Day
Violet's Mansion was decorated beautiful. Everything was just perfect. The guest had already arrived. Jimin was very happy because his sister was getting engaged to his bestfriend. Violet and Jimin are siblings. Hoseok, Suga and Taehyung also came to the party. Jin was talking with Namjoon.

When his gaze went towards the entrance of the mansion

When his gaze went towards the entrance of the mansion. He looked at Y/N and he was shocked. Y/N was looking very beautiful in her light pink gown. Her hair were in a messy bun and she did some light make up. Her neck was exposing. Jin looked at her from head to toe and licked his lips. He was getting hard again. Jungkook came and greeted Violet's parents and then he went towards Jin and Jimin and hugged them both. Then they were talking while Y/N went upstairs to meet Violet. Jin was looking at Y/N all the time and all those unholy thoughts came in his mind.
Jin Pov
Damn Fu*k Fu*k! Petal you are so fu*king hot. I swear If this wasn't a family gathering I would have ripped that gown off your body and marked you. That beautiful neck of yours you don't know how badly I wanna mark it. That's it soon I'll talk to Jungkook about you and then you'll be with me in my arms, in my bed. I guess again today I have to manage with Tia because of what you've done.
Jin Pov End
Violet's Room
Y/N: Heyyy Bestieeee! You look so freaking beautiful. She said while hugging Violet.
Violet: You also look so hot. She said.
Y/N: I'm so happy for you. She said.
Violet: Thank You! She said.
Jimin came towards Jin.
Jimin: Hyung! Can you please go upstairs and tell Y/N and Violet to come down. The engagement ceremony is about to start. He said.
Jin nodded and went upstairs he went towards Violet's room he was about to go inside the room but he stopped when he heard Violet and Y/N talking.
Violet: You look so pretty Y/N. You should have send a picture of yours to Eunwoo. She said.
Y/N: Don't worry I already did. I wanted him to be the first person to see me in this dress. She said while blushing.
Jin clenched his jaw in anger.
Y/N: Violet! When the university will be over then I'll talk to Kookie Oppa and tell him everything about Eunwoo. I'll tell him that Eunwoo is my boyfriend and we love eachother a lot and we both want to marry eachother. She said.
Jin heard this and anger rushed through his veins. He wanted to burn this whole place right now but he controlled himself and listened the conversation. His hands were in a fist.
Violet: Its great! You guys love eachother and I know how much crazy you are for Eunwoo. I hope you guys end up marrying eachother. She said.
Y/N: You know what ? The other day he told me that he wants us to have 6 kids and I was so shocked I told him that are you planning to open a daycare after our marriage. She said while laughing.
Y/N: I'm Very Lucky That He's My Boyfriend. I Can't Even Imagine My Life Without Him. I Love Him A Lot. All I Know Is That He's My Happiness And Peace And I'm Only His. I Can't Wait For The Day When My Name Will Be Changed From Jeon Y/N To Cha Y/N. She said while smiling and blushing.
That's it he wasn't able to control anymore after hearing what Y/N said. He burst the door open making Y/N flinch. His eyes were bloodshot red.
Violet: What happened? She asked.
Jin was looking at Y/N in anger It was like that he'll eat her right now.
Jin: Come downstairs! Everyone's waiting. He said in a cold tone and went out.
Jin Pov
You did wrong Jeon Y/N. Now I think I need to show you my real self. You Are Mine. How Dare You Fell In Love With Someone Else. Its Great I Found Out About That Lover Of Yours Now I Can Kill Him. You Are Only Gonna Have My Kids. I'll Soon Give You A Punishment For Loving Someone Else But Just Wait A Little More And Speaking Of The Name Your Name Will Only Be Joined With My Name No One Elses. Kim Y/N.
Jin Pov Ends
Jin called one of his mans.
On Call
Jin: Find every fu*king information about Cha Eunwoo. I want all his details till tomorrow. He said and ended the call.
Call Ended
The engagement ceremony was over. Everyone went back to their homes. Y/N went to home and felt asleep because she was tired.
At Kim's Mansion
Jin went out from his car while dragging Tia with her. He pushed her to the wall and started kissing her harshly. He kissed her neck and shoulders and chest. Then he picked her up. Her hand were wrapping his neck while her legs were around his waist. He went towards his room while kissing her. He then threw her on the bed and took off his clothes after that he ripped her dress and started kissing her harshly.
Tia: Ah~~mm Mm~ahh Da~ddy. She moaned loudly.
Jin took off his boxer and started thrusting her without a warning. He was thrusting while imagining that the girl under him is Y/N not Tia.
Jin: Fu*ck Petal! How can you love someone else? He said while thrusting Tia.
She moaned.
Jin: You know how much I'm crazy for you? He said in between his thrusts.
Suddenly he started thrusting her mercilessly. She was enjoying it at first but then she felt pain. She wasn't enjoying it anymore. Jin was thrusting her while flashbacks came in his mind of what Y/N said earlier.
Tia: Mmm~ Daddy Stop! It hurts. She cried.
But Jin wasn't stopping he thrusted her. After a while when he was satisfied he stopped and smirked.
Jin: You know that's how I wanna fu*k Y/N. When I heard what she said earlier. He said.
He layed beside her while drifting to sleep.
Next Day
Jin was sitting in his office when a man came and gave him a file in which it had Eunwoo's information. He opened the file and smirked.
Jin: Oh so he belongs from a middle class family. He smirked.
Jin: There's nothing cool about him he's an easy target for me. He said then he looked at his pictures.

 He said then he looked at his pictures

Jin: Huh! He's nothing infront of me

Jin: Huh! He's nothing infront of me. He said while smirking.
He called his man and told him to kidnap Eunwoo and tie him in the basement. Jin ended the call and smirked.
Jin: Your Game Is Over Cha Eunwoo. He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued