5

Jungkook and Y/N went to a business party. Violet and the other guys were also there. Jungkook insisted Y/N to go with him. They were enjoying the party. Jin was also there all the time his gaze was on Y/N. The music started playing and everyone was dancing. Y/N was standing when someone came towards her and asked for a dance. She looked at Jungkook. He signalled her to dance with the guy. Y/N nodded and started dancing with the guy. They both were dancing with eachother. Y/N wasn't aware of the burning gaze of Seokjin. He was looking at them and was burning in jealousy.

Suddenly that guy place his hand on Y/N's waist because she lost her balance

Suddenly that guy place his hand on Y/N's waist because she lost her balance. He grabbed her before she could fall. Jin came towards them and looked at the guy.
Jin: Get your filthy hands away from her. He said not trying to create a scene.
Y/N was shocked. That guy went away. Jin turned around to Y/N and smirked.
Jin: You Need Punishment Petal! He whispered in her ear sending shivers down her spine.
He went away leaving Y/N in shock. She was confused that what does punishment means. She was lost in her thoughts when she got a message from Violet.
Message
Violet: Can you please come upstairs to the left room. Its an emergency.
Y/N: Sure!
Y/N went upstairs. Not aware what was waiting for her. She went to the room and closed the door.
Y/N: Violet! What happened? She asked.
Y/N frozed on her spot when she saw Jin. He was looking at her. He smirked when he looked how scared she was.

Y/N: Oppa! What are you doing here and where is Violet? She asked

Jin: Heyy Petal! He said while coming towards her.
Jin locked the door.
Y/N: Oppa! Why did you locked the door? What's happening? She asked.
Jin: Actually I wanted to remind you of something. He said in his deep husky voice.
Y/N: What is it Oppa? She asked innocently.
He came towards her and pinned her to the wall.
Y/N: O..ppa ! Wh.at are you doing? She said while trying to get away.
Jin: Petal! Who Gave You The Permission To Go Near Anyone? You Are Mine And Will Always Be Mine. The Day I Laid My Eyes On You I Swore On My Life That I Won't Let Anyone Near You. So Let Me Remind You Once Again That You Are Mine. Dare To Go Fucking Near Anyone Than You'll See What I Do With You. He said in his deep voice.
Y/N: Who the hell are you to own me? I'm not your property. Don't you have any shame I'm like your little sister. I consider you as my elder brother and you are here talking disgusting nonsense. You can't do anything to me I will tell Kookie Oppa about everything. She said in anger and while tears in her eyes.
Y/N was trying to be brave but deep down she was scared to death.
Jin: Go and tell Jungkook about this I'm not scared of him but you know If you'll tell Jungkook he'll have a fight with me and it will only affect his and Violet's relationship. She'll break the engagement with him because I'm her cousin brother. Go and tell Jungkook. He said while smirking.
Suddenly Jin felt a stinging pain on his left cheek he held his face and looked at Y/N in anger.
Y/N: How can you use your own cousin sister in a matter like this. You're the most disgusting and shitty person I've ever seen. She said after slapping him hard on his face.
Jin: Wrong Move Petal! Now Let Me Show You What Kind Of A Shitty Person I Am. He said and kissed her.
He kissed her hungrily. Y/N was shocked she didn't reacted at first but then she realised what is happening. She started hitting him on his chest but he was so busy in kissing her. He held her both hands and pinned it above her head. She was crying and shivering. Jin left her lips and they both were breathing heavily.
Y/N: Leavee me pleasee! How can you be so disgusting. I hate you. You are a monster. She said while sobbing loudly.
Jin smirked and again he started kissing her. Her lips were swollen because of the harsh kiss.
He then opened the zip of her dress which made her scream for help.
Y/N: Help Mee ! Kookie Oppa! Please Someone Help Mee! She shouted while sobbing.
Jin: Don't waste your precious screams no one can hear you because of the loud music. He said and started kissing her neck. Y/N was sobbing loudly. He then threw her dress on the floor.
Jin: Black My favourite colour. He said while playing with the strip of her bra.
Y/N: Pleaseeee Stoppp! Leaveee Me ! She said while crying.
Jin: You Are So Sexy Petal! You Are A Fu*king Piece Of Art Which I Want To Keep In My Bedroom Only For Me. He said while smirking.
He then trailed his hand on her bare body making her shiver. She was crying. He then kissed her cleavage and gave a hickey near her cleavage. She was crying and begging him to stop.
He then trailed his hand on her stomach and stopped near her panties. He smirked and took off her panties. She screamed. She was disgusted and embarrased because no one ever saw her body and now the guy who she thought of her elder brother is ruining her.
Y/N: Pleasee No No! Pleasee Stop! Please Don't Do This! No! She screamed.
He put his finger inside her and started fingering her. She was screaming in pain.
Y/N: Pleaseeeeee Stopppp! Don't Do This To Me! She said while screaming and sobbing loudly.
She wasn't moaning at all. She was screaming in pain. Jin was finger fu*king her and after a while she came on his fingers. He licked his fingers and smirked at her.
Jin: Wow Petal! You Taste Like Mine. He said and smirked.
Y/N closed her eyes because she was disgusted. She was sobbing.
Jin: Now You Are Mine. I've Marked You As Mine. Now If You Disobey Me Then Next Time I Won't Use My Fingers To Fu*k You But I'll Use My Di*k. He said.
Y/N was sobbing. She was disgusted of herself. He raped her.
Jin: Now Go And Fix Yourself In Washroom Then Come Downstairs. He commanded.
He opened the door and was about to go but he turned around and looked at Y/N.
Jin: And Remember Dare To Tell Anyone About That I Fu*ked You Then I Won't Take A Minute To Kill Your Lover Boy Or I Say Your Prince Charming. So You Better Be Quiet For The Sake Of His Life. He said and closed the door.
Y/N sat on the floor while crying loudly. She couldn't believe that she got raped by her brother's bestfriend whom she considered as her elder brother. She was disgusted of herself. She was worried that what will Eunwoo think of her. Seokjin raped her. She was sobbing. She picked her dress and underwear from the floor and went to the washroom. She was now worried about Eunwoo. Seokjin gave her a threat that he'll kill Eunwoo If she disobey him. She was now hopeless. Her dreams were shattered. She washed her face and hands. Then she fixed her dress and everything after that she came downstairs.
She went towards Jungkook. Her eyes were red and puffed because of crying.
Y/N: Kookie Oppa! I want to go home. I'm not feeling well. She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued