Chapter-5

*At school-A/n pov*

After seeing jungkook, she doesn't know why she started sweating. But she still put her cold face.

Jungkook-Didn't Jin hyung told you to cancel the wedding??
Y/n-He told(Coldly)
Jungkook- So why you didn't cancel the wedding but no problem we have some surprise for you. Then jimin and Taehyung came.

Taehyung-This is gonna be fun
Jimin-Yup

Jungkook just smirk and then those three started beating her. She try to fight for herself even she put some punches on those three but they were three and she was only one. After 10 min of beating, Jungkook caught some of her hair on his fist and dragged her outside where his all brothers are waiting for them. He throws y/n on the ground. They all smirk. They all started beating her mercilessly and she can't even do anything as she is already hurt and they are 7 men. After beating her badly for 30 minutes. Now she was on her knees in front of Jin.

Jin-We are giving you last chance, cancel this marriage.
Y/n-Never

She spit some blood from her mouth on jin's face. He angrily wipe the blood from his face and death glare her but y/n doesn't let her head down. She was bravely looking at him like if this was in her hand she would kill them.

Jin-If we don't want you to cancel the marriage. I must have killed you till now.
Y/n-Oh really! But I know your secrets.(smirk)

Yoongi bend down till her level and asked

Yoongi-What do you know about us.
Y/nSo you know what I know about you.(laugh). So listen I know that mr.lee means your father is the mafia king and let me give an introduction of you all to you to yourself. Seokjin or Jin, assassin of the group. Yoongi or Suga, Hacker of the group. J-hope or hoseok, silent killer(means doesn't use guns of knives) of the group. Namjoon or Rm, leader of the group. Jimin or Jm, best fighter of the group. Taehyung or V, the dealer of the group. Last and my favourite Jungkook or Jk, can do anything. You all are together known as BTS or should I say "Bangtan", the mafia gang and also some personal information that mr.lee always wanted a daughter but he was not getting a daughter but when he tried one more time for the baby girl Jk was born and while giving birth to him your mother died.

BTS were shocked to know that she knows this much about them. Y/n was smirking seeing there shocked faces.

J-hope-How do you know about us being the mafia and all??
Y/n-It would be better if it would be a secret for now.
Taehyung-It's your choice if you wanna tell us or not but you can cancel the marriage because you mother loves you and you know we can't as our father doesn't listen to us.
Y/n-First, how can my mom love me when she is always busy on her work. She comes home late when I am asleep and go to office before I wake up. Second, I have some reasons that I will never can this marriage.
Bts-Then tell us the reason.

Y/n stand on her own feet. She was badly injured. She was fully covered in blood. She was not able to stand up properly but still she stand up on her own feet. Jin doesn't know but he was feeling sad seeing y/n in this condition.

Y/n-So you wanna know the reason then listen. There are two reasons that I will never cancel the marriage. First, I have promised my dad before he died that I will find a life partner for her and she loves your father. Second, you all have never feel mother's love but I have. You all don't know when your mother takes care of you until you stand on your own feet. Her eyes have hopes that when her child will stand on her or his own feet he or she will always accept the things that she wants and i can't break the hope of her.

It was enough for all of them as they all has tears in their eyes. Jin can't control himself as he is the one who has spended most of the time with his mother as he is the oldest. He hugs y/n and cry his heart out. Y/n somehow felt safe in his arms. She also hugged him back. Other members also somehow wanted to console her but their ego came in between that's why they just stand their with their head down. Unknowingly y/n's tears also started to come out from her eyes but still she control herself. After 5 minutes Jin broke the hug and y/n could not control herself anymore so she fainted as she has lost so much of blood. They quickly take y/n to hospital and call their father and y/n's mother. BTS has washed their faces so mr.lee don't know that they cried. Mr.lee was comforting y/m that's why he doesn't ask BTS that how these things happened to y/n. Y/n was in operation room. When doctor came out from the room. Y/m and mr.lee go near the doctor.

Y/m-Dr will my y/n will be ok??
Dr-Ma'am she was in serious condition but now she is ok. You all can meet her.

BTS were hearing all of this from far away. They all go inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Guys I am tired of writing this much. I want to continue this part but i can't. So for now bye bye.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------