Chapter-23

*At restaurant-A/n pov*

Y/n-I didn't liked it.(serious)

Dad Started to panic after hearing this.

Dad-Y/n i am so sorry. Your mother told me that you like nature and so i thought.....
Y/n-No no dad! Actually I didn't liked it but I love it.(smile)
Dad-Huff!! Y/n you scared me.

Y/n laugh hearing this. Dad smiled after hearing her laugh. Then they eat very delicious food and after that walk in the beautiful garden, making best moments of the life. After that they go back home.

*At home*

Y/n and dad entered in the house and they saw BTS and y/m laughing and talking. V noticed them.

V-Hey guys how was your dad-daughter date??
Y/n-It was great oppa.
Dad-Yup
Y/m-That's really good to hear.
Y/n-So how was you Mom-sons date??
BTS and y/m-Best!!!
Dad-Nice.
Jk-You know y/n Jin hyung saw a beautiful girl there and hyung go towards her and started praising his face.
Y/n-Seriously oppa.
Jin-I thought that if I will compliment my wwh face so she will notice me but she didn't.(pout)

Everyone started laughing seeing Jin's face. And that's how their day went.

*After 1 month*

In this month they bond a lot. They are now a perfect family and today was the princess of the house's birthday i.e Y/n.
Y/n didn't remembered that it was her birthday so it was like a normal day for her but she didn't knew that her family has some plans.They all didn't wish her in morning not even her friends because her family talked with them. Y/n got up and go downstairs after freshening up.

Y/n's outfit:-

Y/n-Good morning

Y/n-Good morning.(smile)
Everyone-Good morning.(smile)
Dad-Y/n BTS is not able to go to school today so today be attentive all the time and be safe.
Y/n-But why dad??
V-We have a mission.
Y/n-Oh! Ok be safe guys.
Bts-Sure(smile)
Y/m-Y/n now eat your food fast otherwise you will get late.
Y/n-Ok mom.

(So BTS and dad told y/m about them being mafia because they don't want to have any secrets between them. Y/m and dad also know about y/n being QY, world's no 1 Hacker and what happened behind their back.Y/n is also out of her past now. They thought they know each other's secrets but they don't that y/n is full of secrets which they don't know)

After breakfast y/n bid good bye to Everyone and go to college and surprisingly bp also didn't come to school today. Y/n's all day was so boring because she doesn't have anyone beside her to talk. After school y/n was going towards her bike to go back home. Yes she brought her bike which you all saw in Chapter-1 today. Suddenly someone put cloth on her mouth but y/n show some of her self-defense skills but they were three men and there faces was also covered. Then y/n get fainted.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Is y/n kidnapped again?? Who kidnapped her?? Will her birthday will be her death day?? Find out in next chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------