Chapter-20

Surprise!! I am giving you a lot of surprises these days. As you all know my exams are finished so I got 4 holidays and it's my 3rd holiday today. So have these surprises because after that I will not have time and I can only upload once a week 😭.
--------------------------------------------------------------

*After 2 months-A/n pov*

It's been 2 months after everything happened. They have their half yearly exams and today the results were gonna be out and also today their parents will be back after after their honeymoon. BTS and y/n were excited. They go to take their results. After taking their results all go in their car and then started to talk.

Rm-So how was the results??
Jin-As usual because of you and yoongi I came 3rd.
Suga-I got 2nd as usual.
Hoseok-4th again. (sigh)
Jin-Like every time??
Hoseok-Yup.
Rm-Ok guys so now what about you all??
(Talking about maknaes)
Tae-2nd
Jimin-4th
Jk-3rd
Hoseok-So whose first??
Y/n-Me
Jk-Yea hyung she topped in entire school like seriously.
Y/n-Bunny oppa you are just jealous.(Laugh)
Jk-Yeaaaaaa(Whining)
Jin-Ok ok stop whining jk and y/n congratulations 👏👏
Y/n-Thankyou oppa (smile)
Suga-Mom dad will be proud hearing that.
Y/n-Yup

After that they all go home and their parents were waiting for them. They all go and y/n was about to hug her mother but her mother ignored her and hugged BTS instead. She felt sad but she ignored it thinking it might be a mistake but her father was there for her. He hugged y/n.

(Guys as y/n hasn't accepted mr.kim as her father yet so I will write mr.kim as mr.kim only)

Mr.kim-How are you y/n??
Y/n-I am fine mr.kim.(smile)
Mr.kim-I see still calling me mr.kin huh??
Y/n-Mr.kim when I will become comfortable I will surely call you dad and by the way I am calling your son's oppa only.(wink)
Mr.kim-Nice to hear that my daughter.

This small talk with mr.kim help y/n to remember how her father was there for her and mr.kim can also become like that. After greetings they all sit in the living room and started discussing about their results.

Y/m-So my sons which rank did you all get.

They all told her the rank they get. Y/n was waiting that her mother will atleast ask that how she is but she didn't. Y/n tried to talk with her.

Y/n-Mom you know I-

And she cut by y/m because she was talking with her sons. Y/n felt hurt. She thought that when her mother will come back she will hug her,ask her what happened behind her back,is she even ok and she didn't even notice that y/n is not behaving Coldly. Y/n was changed but her mother didn't noticed it but on the other hand Mr.kim noticed the changes,ask her about her health, report card and all. He even noticed that how y/m ignored y/n and how much y/n got hurt because of this.Y/n just sit there silently. Y/m was only talking with BTS so mr.kim started talking with y/n.

Mr.kim-Y/n
Y/n-Yes mr.kim
Mr.kim-You are really changed y/n.
Y/n-Really Mr.kim what changes you have seen in me??
Mr.kim-First,You are not wearing black otherwise I remember in the days I saw you, you were in black only and second you are smiling.Third you have gotten comfortable in this house. These three changes I have seen in you and all are good.
Y/n-Thankyou mr.kim(smile)

By the way y/n's outfit:-

Y/m-Honey let's take BTS outside to dinner today as they got really good ranking in exams

That's it,y/m didn't even take y/n name to go with them. This made y/n heartbroken and mr.kim angry. Mr.kim tried to control his anger.

Mr.kim-Honey maybe you forgot something. I should make you remember that we also have y/n in this house.

Y/m became shocked because she literally forget about her. She saw towards y/n and saw tears in her eyes. Before she could say anything y/n got up and left from there to her roo.
--------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen?? Will y/n become cold again?? When will y/n accept mr.kim as his father?? Find it out in next chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------