Chapter-26

*A/n pov*

Y/n's eyes were teary but also dark and she was sweating too. Everyone became shocked seeing y/n like this. Everyone come towards her and started reading the letter.

The letter:-

Y/m-Y/n what is this??What is the thing your appa wants

Y/m-Y/n what is this??What is the thing your appa wants. Y/n i know I have moved on from him but atleast you should tell me what was his needs so he can rest in peace.

Y/n-Mom there are many things you don't know.
Y/m-Then tell me.(shout)

Y/n look towards everyone and saw that everyone wanted to know what is this. Only bp was the one who knows that for how much time you have didn't open up.

Jennie-Y/n i think it's the time you should tell.
Y/n-But Unnie(teary eyes)
Jisoo-Y/n please they are your family.

Y/n tears roll down from her Eyes. V hugged her.

V-Y/nieee what's the matter. If you feel that we all are your family so please open up and tell us what are the things you have been hiding from us??

Y/n broke the hug and signal everyone to sit down. Y/n sit in the middle. She sigh and started talking.

*Y/n pov*

Y/n-So the story starts when I was 5 years old. Appa started training me how to fight. Mom didn't knew about it because she was out of country all the time because of her company. After two years i became the champion of fighting. Appa taught me how to martial arts, karate, boxing and everything. I asked appa why he taught me this so he just told that when the right time comes, he will tell me. I understand that time. At the age of 7 appa started to taught to me how to use a gun and in just 1 year i became perfect in it too. Then i finally ask appa that what's the matter?? Why he taught me so much and then he told me that he was the mafia king rk which stands for ruthless king. He was the king of underworld. He also told me that eomma doesn't know about it. He told me that he wants me to become the mafia queen after his death. I agreed to it because my father was my everything. I couldn't say no to him and then he started to train me more. He also kept his and my crown safe in his personal locker where no one can stole it. He can't do my crown ceremony now because the legal age of becoming the mafia queen is 18. When I turned 10, at that day of my birthday the mafia queen's crown was stolen. My father told me that he is going right now to find who stole it. He told eomma that he is going to get a surprise gift for me. After 1 hour eomma got a call saying that appa got into an accident. We both go as fast as we could. Doctor told us that appa cannot make it. He has only few minutes left and he is calling me inside his room. I go towards him, hugged him and started crying. He wiped my tears and told me that if I want to become a mafia queen I need to be strong. He told me that the daughter of other mafia gang's leader and our biggest rival named ivy has stole the mafia queen's crown who was just 5 years older than me. He said that I need to take the crown because I am the one who is capable of handling that crown and it was his dream to make me the mafia queen. He gave me a paper in which a phone number was written. He said that after him they are the ones who can help me finding that crown and after that he died in my arms. After his funeral, I called that number and it was none other than bp unnies number. I told them about everything and they said that they were orphans whom our dad adopted and trained them like me and they knew about me because dad already told them about everything happened before his death. I lost my smile that day.