Chapter-9

*In BTS car-A/n pov*

J-hope-I accept her.(sigh)

Jin,Jimin and Y/n became happy.

Jimin-Hyung you have made the right choice.

They are happy but not someone else. Suga,Rm,V and Jk were angry. They didn't said anything. When they reach their mansion they go inside the mansion. Everyone goes directly in their room. Y/n was about to go but stopped when she saw j-hope stopping.

Y/n-Why did you don't go to your room.
J-hope-Y/n I wanna talk with you.
Y/n-Say.
J-hope-Y/n do you wanna accept me as your brother??
Y/n-Yes oppa(smile)

J-hope became happy after hearing this and in happiness he hugged y/n. Y/n felt really safe in his arms so y/n didn't oppose on this. J-hope suddenly broke the hug.

J-hope-I am really sorry y/n. I didn't intended to make you uncomfortable.
Y/n-It's ok oppa. You can hug me(smile)

After that y/n and j-hope go their room to freshen up.Y/n changed her clothes.

Y/n's clothes:-

Y/n go in the dining room and saw everyone was there except Jin because he was making lunch and then Jin came and put the dishes on the table

Jimin-Y/n come sit.
J-hope-Y/n sit beside me.
Y/n-Ok oppa.(smile)

BTS was mesmerized by her smile specially Suga,V,Rm,Jk because they have never see her smile. Y/n go and sit beside j-hope. Now, everyone started eating.

V-Hyung we should go out today for dinner.
Jk-yeah hyung it's been a long time since we go out.
Rm-Ok let's go out today.
Jimin-Y/n Can today I choose your dress?

Y/n thinks for sometime and then says yes. Then they all go to their rooms to get ready. Jimin first choose y/n's dress then go to his room to choose his outfit. After getting ready BTS was waiting for y/n. Then y/n came down. BTS (except jimin) was shocked to see her and Jimin was proud of himself.

BTS outfit:-