Chapter-12

*A/n pov*

The teacher came with results. Y/n hands were red crossed and then the teacher started announcing the test marks. Some students failed some students passed then it was y/n's turn.

Teacher-Y/n 49/50 you have the highest grade in my class. Congratulations.
Y/n-Thankyou so much sir.(smile)
Teacher-Jungkook you got 48.5/50. You were close to y/n's grade. You are second in this test.

Jk glared at y/n and in response y/n just smirk. Y/n was really happy. The bell ring and everyone started going out of the school. Y/n and BTS meet in their car.

V-Kook why are you looking so angry.
Jk-Ask her.(pointing towards y/n)
J-hope-Guys tell na what happened?
Y/n-We got out maths test results today.
Rm-So what are your grades.
Jimin-And who win the bet.
Y/n-I got 49/50 and he got 48.5/50. So basically I topped in this test.
Jimin-That means ynshiiii win the bet?
Jk-Yea(roll eyes)
Rm-Congratulations to both of you.
Y/n-Thankyou oppa. Now someone needs to take me to my favourite restaurant.
Jk-Yea yea let's go.

BTS and y/n go to y/n's favourite restaurant and enjoy their time.

*After 1 week*

This 1 week was normal for them. Suga and jk was still cold with y/n but y/n didn't mind it at all because she atleast have 5 brothers with her. Y/n was getting ready for going to the school.

Y/n's outfit:-

She let her hair down

She let her hair down. She go downstairs. After breakfast y/n and BTS go to school.

*At school*

Y/n-Unnies!How are you?
Bp-We are fine y/n. What about you?
Y/n-I am also great.

After all the classes it was lunch break. Everyone were sitting on their tables. Suddenly Laura came and slapped jk. everyone gasped.jk stood up.

Laura-Hey cheater!
Jk-What do you want Laura??

Laura-I want what??You leave me for your fu*king step-sister. She literally beat me till death and after that you didn't said anything to her and then broke up with me. You didn't even let me tell anyone about our relationship.
Jk-Because y/n was right. You try to Bully her but she is much better than you and about our relationship I knew you would do this type of thing that's why i didn't allow you to tell anyone that we were in a relationship before.
Laura-Your step-sister is a bi*ch.
Jk-Don't you dare to say anything about her(glare)

Laura was about to slap jk but suddenly she received a tight slap.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Who could it be?? Find it out in next chapter.

Hey guys I know that I am not uploading the chapters fast enough but I hope you understand that I am a school student and I only got time in my holiday that means Sunday. So I hope you understand.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------