Chapter-14

*Kim mansion-A/n pov*

BTS were really angry after that video end.

Jk-Hyung how can we save y/n.
Jin-Only our leader can tell us about it.

All looked towards rm.

Rm-Why are you looking at me.
Hoseok-Because you are the leader.
Rm-Oh! Yeah right. Ummm..

They all were scared that if something happened to y/n their life will become dark again. She is the sunshine of their dark world. They can't lose her like that and rm the mastermind is not able to think because he was also scared.

Suga-Guys if we will be like this then we all will not be able to think. I know you all love her so much then think in your right mind atleast.
Jimin-Hyung how much will you lie with yourself that you don't like y/n. We all know that you also love her a lot.
BTS(except jimin and Suga)-Yes
Suga-Yes guys I love her. She is my only sister how can I not care for her.(teary eyes)

BTS(except Suga) hugged Suga. They know that they all had made a boundary around them after their mother's death which needs to be break. Everyone has broke that wall except Suga just because of y/n but now Suga is full ready to break that wall. They all broke the hug.

Rm-Ok guys now let's make a plan.

They all sit and made a full plan. After making the plan.

Jin-Ok guys now go get ready. It's already 11:00 P.M. We have only 1 hour left.

They All go to their rooms to get ready.

*Meanwhile-Y/n's side-Y/n pov*

I opened my eyes and I saw that I am in a really dirty place and I was tied to a chair and my head is hurting like hell but then i remembered how I got here

Flashback:-

I was walking down a street suddenly I saw two van came in front of me. Many black men came out of the car and then last two men came with a crying baby in their hand.

Man1-Come with us otherwise we will kill this baby.
Y/n-Leave the child. I know you must be here to get me because of my brothers. That child has nothing to do with it. Leave the child.

Man2 leave that child and that child suddenly disappeared from their. I was completely ready to fight with these mens. Then those men came towards me and then we started fighting but suddenly Man3 hit a rod on my head which makes me feel dizzy and then i fainted.

Flashback ends

*Present time*

I was getting really angry. Suddenly I heard sounds of footsteps and I saw a man with his many body guards behind him. His aura was dark so i also kept my dark aura.

Man-Look who do we have here. The step-sister of my best friend.
Y/n-Who are you.(cold)
Man-Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Myself eunwoo the bestest friend of your brothers oh sorry sorry Stepbrothers.
Y/n-Oh now i remembered you eunwoo. You are the one who got lost in 2 wars against my brothers very badly. Sad to hear that.(smirk)