Chapter-17

Surprise!! One more chapter in one day.
Enjoy the chapter guys.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*An/pov*

Dr-She is in coma.

After hearing this BTS and bp felt like their world stopped.Jk angrily hold the collar of the dr.

Jk-This can't be. She can't be in coma. You are lying.(tears of sadness and anger fall)
Dr-Sir i understand your situation. I also has a sister in my home. Please leave me.

Jk leave the collar of dr.

Jk-Sorry dr. I just got carried away by anger.

Dr put his hand on his shoulder and said.

Dr-I understand your situation sir. It's ok. And sir and ma'am after shifting her to other room you can meet her and remember to talk to her because she can hear you. It will help her to recover fast.
Jin-Thank you dr.
Dr-My pleasure sir.

He left from there. After sometime y/n was shifted to other room. Only BTS go inside the room as bp wanted to give siblings some privacy.

Jin-Hey y/n. Why you left us like this??
Suga-You just accepted me as your brother and then left me. Why??
Hoseok-Y/n you are in this condition because of me. I am so sorry.
Rm-I failed as a leader of the group to save you y/n.
Jimin-Y/n please challenge me in video game. I promise I will let you win. Just come back.
V-Y/n you can take my every cloth of Gucci I will not say anything. Please come back.
Jk-Y/n fight with me please. We will again make a bet and i promise you will win but please come back.

They all said this with tears in their eyes and y/n tears also fall as she can hear the things they are saying. She is feeling pain in her heart because of sadness she give to her brothers.

*Time skip-1 month*

In this 1 month y/n didn't wake up. Their parents didn't even know what has happened in korea. They were enjoying their honeymoon. Here BTS and bp have become like a lifeless body specially hoseok. He is feeling like it happened all because of him. They all didn't ate their food properly too. They just want their y/n back. They always stay in the hospital room of y/n. One day BTS and bp were sitting in y/n's hospital room and were talking about y/n. Suddenly they saw y/n's hand moving. They called the doctor fastly. Dr came and checked on her.

Dr-She is gaining her consciousness back . Nurse come here fast. Sir you need to go out for sometime.
Jk and hoseok-But we want to be with y/n.
Dr-Sir please understand. We can't do our work like this.

Jk and hoseok understand the situation and go out of the room with other BTS members and bp.After few minutes Dr came out and said.

Dr-Congratulations sir and ma'am ms.y/n has gained her consciousness and you all can meet her just remember to give her these medicines at night after eating breakfast and she can go from here tomorrow morning. And she should be on full bed rest for 2 days.
BTS and bp-Thank you dr.(Happy)
Dr-My pleasure.

Then they all go inside the room. They were about to hug (except hoseok) y/n but she pushed them away. They all were shocked.

Jin-Y/n what happened??
Y/n-Are you all mad. Even I was in coma Dr said you that I can hear you all and i was literally hearing your every single thing and i also know that you didn't ate your food properly for 1 month. Are you all crazy.(Tears roll)
Jennie-We are sorry y/n. We will not do this again. Promise.

Then BTS(except hoseok) and bp hugged y/n.Then y/n saw hoseok.

Y/n-Sunshine oppa will you not hug me??(pout)

Hoseok just go from there making y/n sad.

Y/n-Why oppa leave like that??(sad)
V-(sigh) Because he is angry on you.
Y/n-But why??
Lisa-Are you mad or something?? Ofcourse he is angry Because you took the shot which was about to hit him and then you got in this condition.
Y/n-So what I will do to make him talk to me again??
BTS(except hoseok) and bp-Don't know(Shrugged shoulders)
Y/n-ok mission hoseok oppa will start from tomorrow when I go home.
Jin-But how??
Y/n-You will see it oppa.(Wink)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Will y/n's plan work?? Will she able to make hoseok talk with her or hoseok will be angry on y/n??Find it out in next chapter.
Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------