Chapter-15

--------------------------------------------------------------
Surprise!! Ok so you all must be thinking that 2 chapters in 1 day. So guys you have waited for me for 1 month so I can do this much for you. So enjoy this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------

*A/n pov*

BTS loaded their guns and started going inside. It was like a warehouse so when they go inside they saw y/n was tied on a chair completely beaten up and behind her was eunwoo smirking. All the guards were pointing their guns towards BTS's head like if they do anything they are dead. When y/n saw them she didn't cry because she knows if she became weak then her brothers will not be able to fight properly.

Eunwoo-Welcome BTS my best friend.
Suga-Eunwoo! Leave her.The fight is between us don't drag her in between.(stern)
Eunwoo-Na I love to bring innocent people in my fights and your sister is so beautiful that after killing you all infront of her i will marry her.
Jk-Don't you dare to touch her.(Growl)
Eunwoo-Calm down don't forget your sister is with me and you are at the gunpoint.(stern)
Jin-Eunwoo let y/n go. You need us we are here just leave her.
Eunwoo-Na first I will have some fun. So BTS drop your guns.
V-No
Eunwoo-Ok then I will kill her.

Eunwoo pointed his gun towards y/n.

Rm-Stop! Ok guys keep your guns down.
Hoseok-But!
Rm-Hyung we need y/n safe.
Jimin-I agree hyung we should put the guns down.

Then eunwoo's bodyguards took their guns and tie them on a chair near y/n. Eunwoo's bodyguards bring chair for him and eunwoo sit down infront of them like a king.

Eunwoo-So best friends I wanna reveal some secrets of your sweet y/n today about who she is and how she get to know about you all and everything.
Y/n-Dont you dare!!(Shouted angrily)
Eunwoo-Calm down babygirl why so angry huh?(smirk)

They all gritted their teeth in anger.

Eunwoo-So first y/n yoongi accepted you as your sister. How cute.

Y/n look towards yoongi and he just nodded. Y/n was confused should she be happy that yoongi accepted her or sad that one of her secret is going to reveal.

Eunwoo-Yoongi you must know about QY?
Suga-Hmm.
Eunwoo-My friend answer me properly na!

Eunwoo has y/n so that's why he need to answer properly otherwise he know eunwoo will torture her.

Suga-She is the world's no 1 Hacker.
Eunwoo-And you 2nd if I am not wrong?
Suga-Yes(stern)
Eunwoo-You know your sister,she is QY.

Everyone got shocked hearing that while y/n's head was down all the time.

Jin-Is it true y/n??

Y/n just nod her head in response.

Eunwoo-Ok so now i have given you her secret now time to kill you all and even you all don't have any security so you can't protect yourself.

BTS smirk hearing this making eunwoo confused.

Y/n-Do you really think mafia kings are a fool? I don't know their planning but I still know they are not stupid that they will come here without a perfect planning.(Plain voice)
Eunwoo-Leave it they don't have any plan or security and I am gonna kill them.

Eunwoo pointed his gun towards Jin and

Bang!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

BTS has a plan or not?? Will the be safe or it's the end of them?? Find it out in next chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------