Chapter-13

*A/n pov*

Suddenly Laura got a slap. It was from y/n.

Y/n-How could you slap my brother?(death glare)
Laura-Y-you?(nervous)
Y/n-Yes me. Did you forget how did I beat you and I also said that if anything happens like this everyone will find you dead body. Didn't i??
Laura-Y-you did.(nervous)
Y/n-Then how could you slap my brother??(Red eyes)

Y/n started beating her. After 10 mins y/n was still beating her and Laura was literally about to die.

Jin-Y/n leave her.(tries to hold y/n hand but was of no use)

Bp and BTS tried to stop her but was of no use. Jk was happy that y/n call her brother but he was also sad because as y/n was beating  Laura y/n's knuckles started bleeding. Suddenly jk got an idea. He goes towards y/n and hug her from behind.

*Y/n pov*

I was beating Laura but suddenly i got a tight and warm hug. I stopped and looking finding out jungkook oppa.

Jk-Y/n please stop it.(sweet voice)

I can't control myself and hugged him back. He took me out of the school and put me in the car.

*An pov*

BTS was behind jk. They all were in awe seeing them both hugging each other like there is no tomorrow. Unknowingly some tears fall from y/n's eyes.

*Jk pov*

Yes,i accept y/n as my sister. Actually I love her as my sister from the start but was scared to express but now I am happy that y/n has already accepted me her brother so why I don't express my feelings.That's why i hugged her.I fell something wet on my shirt. I saw that y/n is crying.

Jk-Bunny why are you crying??
Y/n-It really hurts knowing that you are just calming me down so that I don't kill your girlfriend today not because you love me as your sister.(breaking voice)

Hearing y/n's this type of voice broke my heart into million pieces.

Jk-Who said that i didn't accept you as my sister??
Y/n-No you didn't accept me as your sister.
Jk-How can I not accept you as my sister when you got my attention from the very first day?

Then y/n and i break the hug.

Y/n-So do you accept me as your sister?
Jk-Ofcourse my bunny.(Smile and hug her)

*A/n pov*

They both hugged each other but they don't know that some eyes of jealousy were watching them.

BTS except jk and suga-Does we exist??
Jk and y/n-Oh hyung/oppa come.(spread their arms for a hug)

BTS except Suga and y/n hug each other.

Y/n-Oh common Suga don't be scold person now and come join the hug.
BTS except suga-Yea hyung please come.
Suga-Ok but I am only coming in the hug because of you all(pointing at BTS)

Y/n see the love in suga's eyes for her. She knows that he also accepted her but is scared to express his feelings like jk and on the other side Suga eagerly wanted to hug y/n but didn't show on his face. Suga was happy that atleast she called her for a hug with him.

*After 2 days*

In this 2 days BTS and y/n got really close with each other.Jk started getting over protective towards y/n. Suga care for y/n secretly and thinks that y/n didn't got to know but y/n always got to know about the things Suga is doing for y/n. The bond between BTS and y/n started becoming unbreakable. It was evening time.

Y/n-Guys I am going for a walk.
Jk-But bunny it's evening time.It's not safe to go outside.
Y/n-Oppa you know I know fighting. You don't have to worry about me.

After some arguments BTS allowed y/n to go but only for half an hour.

*Time skip-10:00 P.M*

Y/n haven't came till now. Y/n was gone at 6 P.M. It's been 4 hours y/n haven't came till yet. BTS was really worried about her. Suddenly they all got a message at the same time.They all got angry seeing from where the got the message. It was from Eunwoo, their biggest rival(no hate to any idol) They all look at eachother and started the video.

*In the video*

Eunwoo-Hey BTS remember me??Let me tell you I am Kai your best friend.(Physco laugh). So you must be thinking where is your lovely step-sister. Let me clear it she is with me. See.

He showed that y/n is tied up on a chair unconscious.

Eunwoo-If you want your sister safe, come to xxxxx location without any security at midnight.Bye bye best friends.

*Video end*

--------------------------------------------------------------
What will BTS do?Will they be able to save y/n?

Surprise!! I thought that i always upload one episode a week so why not to give you all a surprise with a new chapter. Enjoy everyone. Double fun this week.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------