Chapter-25

*A/n pov*

The cake:-

After that y/n cut the cake and they celebrated her birthday

*After few hours*

Y/n and her family was sitting together and other people were enjoying on their own.

Y/n-Guys I am going to washroom.
Jk-Y/n take someone with you.
BTS except jk-Yea take someone with you.
Y/n-Oppas I will go by my self and I just wanna go to washroom. I am not going out of this palace. So be tension free and end of the topic.

Without hearing anything more y/n go to washroom. After doing her business, y/n was going back to the table where her family was sitting but suddenly she got bumped into some one.

*Y/n pov*

I was going to the table but suddenly I got bumped into someone. When I saw who it was I got lost into his eyes. His eyes were like a ocean.

Man-So sorry ms.
Y/n-It's-It's ok.
Man-By the way if you don't mind who are you beautiful, young lady?
Y/n-Don't know the birthday girl??
Man-Oh!! So you are BTS's sister?
Y/n-Yea.
Man-But young lady I still want to know your name because in the invitation card it was written that you are invited to BTS sister's birthday party.
Y/n-Really?
Man-Yes beautiful lady.
Y/n-Myself y/n.
Man-Perfect name for a beautiful lady like you.(smile)

I got lost into his smile. He is so handsome but what if he is also like him. No no no y/n he will also leave you. Don't think about him.

Y/n-Mind to introduce yourself too mr.gentleman.
Man-I am Kai and bestfriend of BTS.

Kai's outfit:-

Y/n-Ok mr.kai I need to go now. Bye.(smile)
Kai-Bye

I started walking from there. Why i smiled at him?? Do I love him??