Chapter-10

*A/n pov*

Y/n was sitting with bp when suddenly she she felt something cold on her head. She get up and saw the bully of the school Laura laughing.

Laura-Opps! I thought you were a trash can. Well you are a trash can.
Y/n-What do you want Laura.(trying to control her anger)
Laura-Stay away from my oppas you bitch.(talking about BTS)

Y/n slapped her really hard because she loved BTS. She doesn't care if Suga,V,Rm and jk doesn't like her. She loves them as her real brothers. Everyone was watching the show including BTS.

Y/n-You can't say anything about my family and if you did everyone will find your dead body.

Bts pov-

Laura put cold coffee on y/n's head. We were so angry but we know that she will handle it but when she say family we were so happy that we couldn't express.

A/n pov-

Laura-You!! I knew that you are bitch and your mother will also be a bitch.
Bp-You messed up.
Laura-What i said the truth that she and her mother is bitch.
Bp-You are dead.

Y/n kicked Laura on her face. Y/n's glare send shivers down in everyone's body including BTS. Y/n can't hear anything about her mother even if she talks Coldly to her mother. Y/n beat the shit out of her. Laura was not even able to stand now. Y/n go out from the canteen because the next class will start within 5 minutes.

BTS pov-

We are feeling pitty for Laura. Laura would must be dead if y/n would have more time.

*After school;in BTS car*

Y/n was really angry so bp advised us to let her go with them and we also allowed them because we know that we will not be able to handle her anger.

V-Ummm hyungs?
Rm-Say it V
V-I accept y/n as my sister.
Jin-Really?
V-Yes hyung
J-hope-Good decision tae.
Jimin-Must wanna say your choice is good.
V-What you all say??(Suga,Rm,JK)
Suga-What we can do if you accept her as your sister.
JK-But you betrayed us.
Y-It's not like that JK
Rm-It is.
Jin-It's ok V. They will understand her and us one day.

A/n pov-

Then they all reach the mansion. At the same time y/n also come in the mansion. She get out of bp car and go directly in the mansion ignoring BTS. Then bp came outside of their car.

Jisoo-Guys she is really angry.
Jin-But how can we calm her down?
Rose-Tell her some good news.
Jennie-No don't talk to her sometime. When she want to talk she will talk to you all when she will calm down.
Lisa-Yea because she don't see who is in her front when she is angry.
J-hope-Ok

Then they all bid their goodbyes. BTS go inside.

*Dinner time*

Y/n didn't come to eat lunch. BTS was really worried for her. They had made all the food but they are not eating because they are hoping that y/n will come to eat with them. Rm,Suga and jk are really stubborn. They had accepted y/n by their heart but not by mind and they don't know about it or they are ignoring it. Suddenly y/n come downstairs with a cold expression. BTS was happy that y/n came to eat. Y/n sat between Jin and Jimin. V was sitting in front of y/n. They all started eating quitely. There was a awkward silence so j-hope thought to break it.

J-hope-Y/n do you like today's food?
Y/n-Yea it's good.(cold)

They all become sad hearing this. They again try to talk to her but she kept giving cold and short answers. Suddenly V got an idea. He know how to make y/n happy. He was hesitating but still he said.

V-Y/n i accept you as my sister.

Y/n choke on her saliva. Jin gave her water. She drank the water in one go and started staring at V.

V-What?(nervous)
Y/n-What did you said?
V-That i accept you......as my sister.
--------------------------------------------------------------

What will be y/n's reaction. Find it out in next part.

Thank you 😊

--------------------------------------------------------------