Chapter-11

An/pov-

V-I accept you as........my sister.

Y/n was so happy to hear that that she started smiling.

V-Y/n do you accept me as your brother??
Y/n-Ofcourse oppa.

V was on cloud nine and BTS(except V) was happy that atleast y/n smiled.After eating breakfast they all go to sleep.

*Next morning*

Y/n wake up, did her morning routine and go to do breakfast.(It was Sunday).
BTS and y/n sit together and started eating.

V-Y/n have you prepared your mathematics test??

Y/n choke hearing this.

Y/n-Oppa how do you know about the test??
V-Jk told me.

Y/n glared at jk and jk just smirked. So y/n is really bad at maths so she thought she will not tell about the upcoming test of maths to BTS.

Jin-Y/n i know you hate maths and that's why Rm will teach you.
Y/n-But why oppa??
J-hope-Y/n you need to practice maths if you will not then how can you be good at maths?
Y/n-But oppa he(Rm) doesn't want to teach me.
Rm-Who said that?(cold)

Y/n was shocked to hear this but she sigh and said ok.

Rm-Come to my room with your stuff after breakfast.(cold)
Y/n-Ok
Jimin-Wow!! Hyung you never Clear my doubts.

Y/n glared at jimin so jimin just shut his mouth.After breakfast y/n go to her room and took her stuff and go towards namjoon's room. She was standing at the door. She sigh and knocked on the door. She heard a really cold "come in". She go inside the room and saw rm sitting on his bed. He saw y/n and motioned her to sit. She go and sit infront of him.

Rm-Ok so which chapter you have test tomorrow.
Y/n-Trignometry.
Rm-Ok so listen me carefully. First you need to.......................... Then multiply both of them.So do you understand??
Y/n-..........

After half an hour rm explained everything to her but when he didn't get any response from y/n he saw that she is sleeping.

Rm-Y/N!!!
Y/n-Huh?
Rm-What did i tell now??
Y/n-Ummm you told ummmmm???
Rm-So i explained you how to say ummmmm??
Y/n-Sorry

Rm sigh.

Rm-Now listen carefully.
Y/n-ok
Rm-And I will also give some sums to do.

Y/n sigh and then said ok. Rm explained everything to her and now y/n was listening very carefully.

Rm-Ok so did you understand?
Y/n-Yes
Rm-Ok now solve these sums.
Y/n-Ok

Rm give some sums to her and after few minutes she solved the sums and give the notebook to rm. Rm started checking all the sums.

Rm-Good it's all correct 💯
Y/n-Finally.
Rm-Hmm

Y/n collected all her stuff but she suddenly stopped.

Rm-What happened?
Y/n-Ummm I have a question to ask.
Rm-Speak up.
Y/n-You didn't accept me as your sister so why you helped me?
Rm-Who said i didn't accept you as my sister?
Y/n-Means?
Rm-Pabo i have accepted you as my sister since the first day you came.(smile)
Y/n-But why you didn't told me?
Rm-I am not good at showing emotions and not only me others also.I know jk and Suga has also accepted you but they are not able to say it like me.
Y/n-Can I call you oppa then??
Rm-Ofcourse Princess.(smile)

Y/n smiled at the nickname and go from there. She is so happy because day by day her step-brothers are accepting her and her hopes are becoming high that jk and Suga will also accept her.