Chapter-18

Banger!! Three episodes in one day for you all. Uff..... I worked really hard for this but I love you all so I can do this much for you all. Now enjoy the chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------

*At Kim mansion-A/n pov*

Y/n has came home now but she was on bed rest as she still has weakness. Bp is in their house as it's been 1 month when y/n was in coma bp and BTS sleep in y/n's room and some adjust on the chairs that were kept outside the room. Y/n has prepared a surprise for hoseok as he is not talking with him and a note. She has talked with her brothers that they will give the gift on behalf of her to hoseok as he is not even coming in her room and y/n can't go out of the room.

The gift:-

Y/n has prepared the gift with her all love and affection she has for hoseok

Y/n-Oppa will he forgive me??
Jin-Hope so.(Smile)
Y/n-Now go and give it to him.
Jk-Yea yea we are going.

BTS(except hoseok) go downstairs with the gift. They go and sit down with him. Hoseok was using his phone but when he saw them he put his phone down.

Suga-Hoseok y/n has sent something to you.
Hoseok-I don't want anything from her hyung.
Rm-Hyung first see it na.

V show the gift to y/n and hoseok was so much angry that he threw the bracelet on the ground.

Hoseok-Hyung she needs to understand that she can't take a shot like this. It's not a joke. I will never accept the gift after what she has done.

Bts(except hoseok) became sad hearing this but little did they know that y/n has saw this scene. Actually when BTS go to give her gift to hoseok she thought to stop them. She thought she will give the gift herself by going downstairs and saying sorry to him but when she saw this scene,She became heart broken. She had tears in her eyes. BTS was trying that hoseok take the gift of her but he didn't.Suddenly jimin saw y/n standing there and seeing the scene with tears in her eyes.Y/n fastly run towards her room and lock it and started crying really hard.

Jimin-Y/n.(Shout)

BTS(except Jimin) also saw y/n running towards her room. They all dead glare to hoseok whereas hoseok gulped his own saliva and felt really guilty.

Suga-Hoseok!!! If she did something to herself then you are dead remember that.(dangerous voice)

They all run towards y/n's room. Hoseok also wants to go but this time Jk stopped him. They all were banging on y/n's door.

Rm-Y/n open the door.
V-My bear please open the door.
Jin-Y/n it's a warning open the door now.
Suga-Hyung can you please not scare her more.
Jk-Y/n we are breaking the door if you didn't open the door on the count of 3.
Jimin-3.....2.....o-

Before jimin could say 1 they hear a click sound of door unlocking. The door opened they saw y/n has dry tears on her face. Her eyes were red. Jin hugged her and she again started crying. They all took her inside and make her sit on the bed. She was still hugging Jin and crying.

Jin-Shh baby stop crying.
Y/n-Oppa hoseok oppa doesn't love me.
Jin-No baby he is just angry on you. When his anger will calm down,he will come to you by his own.

Y/n slept on jin's shoulder while crying. They tucked her to bed and go downstairs in full rage because of what hoseok did. Meanwhile hoseok was crying holding the bracelet given by y/n. He was blind by and anger that he did this. He didn't want to react that way.
B

TS were furious on hoseok but their eyes soften seeing hoseok's condition. They go and hug him.

Hoseok-Hyung I am the worst brother. She will never forgive me.
Jin-No hoseok you are not a worst brother. It's just that you overreacted today. Ask her for forgiveness tomorrow. Ok??
Hoseok-Ok hyung

Then they all went to sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Will y/n forgive hoseok or not?? Find out in next part.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------