Chapter-19

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Morning-A/n pov*

Jin was trying to feed breakfast to y/n in her room. Y/n's face was pale because of yesterday.She was not eating her food as she is really sad after yesterday.Seeing her state Jin got in doubt if he should let hoseok meet her or not?? Then he decided to ask y/n only.

Jin-Y/n.
Y/n-Yes oppa.
Jin-Wanna meet your sunshine oppa??
Y/n-Oppa I don't want to meet him.
Jin-But why??
Y/n-He doesn't love me.
Jin-He does love you.
Y/n-If he loved me then he would not throw my gift.

After a lot of arguments y/n won. Y/n doesn't wanna talk with hoseok nor wanna eat food. After jin's defeat he go downstairs where his brothers are waiting to know what y/n said.

Hoseok-Hyung what does she say??
Jin-She doesn't wanna meet you hope. You need to wait for her to recover.

Hoseok's eyes got teary after listening this.

Jimin-Hyung don't cry she will talk with you.
V-Ya hyung she will.
Jk-You know she is just like this. She always fight with and then don't talk to me for some time but then came by her own afterwards.
Hoseok-You all do fun jk but this is not a funny fight. It's a serious fight. I have hurted her feelings.

Hoseok also didn't had breakfast. During lunch time they both also didn't eat and y/n was stubborn. She doesn't wanna meet him nor wanna eat food.

*Dinner time*

During dinner time Jin,Suga and Rm has enough of both of them so they told hoseok to go in her room and talk to her forcefully. Hoseok agreed on this as he also can't see y/n skipping her food. Hoseok go and enter in y/n's room.

Y/n-Oppa.
Hoseok-Sunshine.
Y/n-Why are you here.(cold)
Hoseok-Sunshine please listen to me once. Please!!
Y/n-Ok.
Hoseok-Y/n first see this.

Hoseok show his wrist which has the bracelet y/n gave him. Y/n was a little happy seeing that but then she remembered how he throwed the bracelet.

Y/n-If you didn't like it you don't need to wear it.
Hoseok-No I love it y/n. Actually y/n I was so angry on myself because after you get shot i thought it was because of me. So i  try to be hard on myself by not talking to hyungs and you. I am sorry y/n for my behaviour. You can punish me but atleast don't skip your food. Please.

Hearing hoseok's emotional speech y/n got tears in her eyes. Hoseok saw that and hugged her. After few minutes they both broke the hug.

Hoseok-Y/nieee did you forgive me??
Y/n-Of course oppa. You are my sunshine oppa if you will not be with me then who will bring sunshine in my life huh??

Hoseok smiled hearing this. After that hoseok took her downstairs as she wanted to eat her dinner downstairs.All brothers were happy that finally everything is normal.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So that's how their fight stopped. Now y/n's mission is her father. Will she accept mr.kim. In next chapter, next page of this story will start. Y/n has her brothers but she doesn't have her parents
Important-Guys I am changing one name and that is Mr.lee. Now his name will be mr.kim.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------