03

ᴋᴀɪᴀ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ 

Today was a busy day at the office. I helped a momma cow deliver two gorgeous calves. Then I had to put a cast on a Black Lab. I opened this office after I graduated college. I was about  22 when I first opened. I had money saved and my parents helped me a little. But now as the owner, and main DVM (Doctor of veterinarian medicine), I make lots of money I was able to pay them back.  I don't spend all my time at the office. I spend my spare time in the dance studio. I have always loved 2 things my whole life. Dancing, and saving animals. My sport growing up was contemporary dancing. I love the emotion in the style of dance and how you can express yourself in whatever way. 

But most of my days are spent in the Office working with the cutest animals. I was sitting in the office when my phone rang. I excused myself and stepped outside to answer the call it was my younger brother Jackson. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked 

"Will you take me to the Savannah Banana's game tonight?" He asked 

"Yeah, what time is the game?" I replied 

"Well the doors open at 5, but the game isn't until 6," he told me 

"Ok, so we can be there when the doors open?" I asked 

"Yeah, I'll see you when you get here," he said to me and hung up. 

It's 12, I work from 5 AM to whenever I want. I walked back into the office and went up to my head employee. 

"Hey, I'm leaving at 3 today just to let you guys know," I told them. I got a lot of ok's

I went back to my office to look at some records and then to check on the animals that we are watching. There is this adorable bunny named Sprinkles here. She had a laceration to the left thigh that needed stitches and then monitoring. She's the sweetest bunny I have ever met. 

At home, I have a good amount of pets. I have 2 bunnies, sunny and summer. 1 dog, river. She's a chocolate lab. Outside are my favorite babies. I love all my pets, just the outside one is my favorite. a brown and white Clydesdale. 

My Clydesdale, diesel is my pride and joy. I got him when I first opened the Office. I'm on a lot of road calls. I was at this horse farm with Emily our other surgeon. The neighbors had called the cops due to them hearing horses in distress. The cops assessed the situation and they called us to help these poor horses. That's when I saw Diesel, the poor boy was limping, his hooves were overgrown, and I could see his bones. I felt so bad for the poor thing. we brought him back to the office and helped him back to being handsome, strong, and loving. After I had helped him no one would take him, so I decided to use the land I have at home and house a horse. Best decision of my life. 

The rest of the day I got a few little animals. I had a rabbit who has a chest infection. I prescribed the owner antibiotics. Then I had another rabbit come in with her owner saying her feces are not hard. Gave her a mission to go to the local pet store and buy a bunch of hay, and cut out any greens until she notices the poop hardened up. I like working it brings me joy to see all these animals and be able to help them. 

I checked the time and it was 3, I grabbed my bag and left. I live 25 minutes away from my job. Once I got home I got into the shower and washed all the dirt and muck off. I then put on my robe and did skincare and haircare. The weather in Georgia is always humid, and hot. I put on a simple outfit and did my hair. I checked the time and it was 4:00. I had to go pick my brother up and then drive to the stadium. He's only 15, so he can't drive yet but soon he will be able to.