13

𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝚗𝚍 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 

Noah and I had been dating for a while now. We began dating in August it's now November, so it's been 3 months. Noah met my parents. My mom was thrilled I finally found someone. Noah stays at my house quite a lot, a while ago he decided to sell the place he was living at and buy an apartment. It's only him so he wanted something small. Although he has his place he stays at mine most of the time, which I'm super happy about. Lately, I've had to make some very adult decisions. 

In October I decided to sell diesel. He was getting old and I was so busy with work I couldn't take care of him. He went to this amazing farm where he could play and run all day long. I still visit him all the time. The decision was for the better. 

The bananas season was down for the year, and Noah decided to fly back to NC for a few weeks to see his family. He offered for me to go with him, but work is super busy now. At the moment he's packing his bag to leave tomorrow morning. I was downstairs cleaning up. The dishes were in the dishwasher, and I ran the vacuum in the living room and dining room. Noah came downstairs with the dog following in his shadow. 

"So what time is the flight tomorrow?" I asked turning the vacuum off

"9:30, I was planning on leaving at like 7:30 though," He said grabbing a water bottle

"Do you want me to drop you off?" I asked grabbing the broom 

"No, I know how much you like your sleep. I'm just going to get an Uber" He told me 

"Alright, if you change your mind just tell me," I told him 

"I will," He said walking into the living room 

I let river outside while I cleaned up out there. I put the blankets back into the bin and the pillows back. I swept all the dirt out and returned the broom to the corner. I went back into the house. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked Noah 

"yeah a little bit," He said looking at me 

"I can put a pizza in the oven," I said 

"Yeah that would be perfect," he told me turning back to the TV

I grabbed a pizza out of the freezer and preheated the oven. When the oven was preheated I put the pizza in and set the timer for 23 minutes. 

I went into the living room and sat down next to Noah on the couch. 

"Whatcha watching," I said laying my head on his chest 

"The game," he said, 

"who's winning?" I asked 

"Titans," he said focusing on the game 

I watched the time, making sure I didn't burn the pizza. 

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚖𝚙

I was in the office the next morning. I have been trying to get all this paperwork done. We have had lots of animals lately, so I've had to put tons of records in the system. Noah left early this morning. I told him to tell his family I said hi and I'm so sorry I couldn't come with him. I grabbed the stack of papers I finished filing and went into the back room with all our files. I went back into my office and began the huge stacks of paper. 

𝙽𝚘𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The flight finally landed in Raleigh. I grabbed my bags and went outside the airport. I called an Uber to take me to Four Oaks. A bit later I got the notification that my Uber was here. I found the license plate that matched the description. I loaded my bags into the trunk and sat in the backseat. I gave him the directions to the house. Let the 40-minute ride begin.