𝟮𝟮

𝟏 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 

Today is the day. The day I finally get married. I was with the bridesmaids in the hotel getting ready. The hair stylist got my hair finished and now it's on to makeup. I can't believe today is my wedding. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of this day, and now it's actually happening. 

Today was a fairytale. I'm getting married to the man of my dreams. We haven't said anything to the public, but I'm having Stella take photos and post them to my account. Zach is going to post photos to Noah's account. The younger me would have never thought I would get married at 26. 

"I cannot believe you are getting married," Stella said 

"Neither can I," I responded

"Are you nervous?" She asked 

"Very, but I'm super excited," I said 

"Well you're going to look absolutely amazing," Stella said 

"I would hope so," I said jokingly

They finished up my makeup and now it's time to get into the dress. The dress is a beautiful champagne color with flowers all over it. I added my earrings and a necklace Noah bought for me not too long ago. As I was putting my shoes on my mom walked in the room. 

"My baby!" She exclaimed hugging me 

"My baby is all grown up, getting married," She said 

"I hate to interrupt you guys, but we should start walking down now," Stella announced 

We all grabbed our things and left the room. I took the elevator while some of the others took another elevator. They pulled the car around and we all got in. The venue is only 10 minutes from the hotel. When we pulled up Stella went to go find Noah to see what were doing. 

"Ok, so Noah is about to walk down the aisle, we need the bridal party and groom party to pair up so we can walk then it's time," She said helping me out

"Do I look ok?" I asked 

"You look stunning, I'll see you when you walk down the aisle," She said 

The pairs are DR and Summer, Olivia and Jackson, Stella and Zach, Dalton and Marie, and Ryland and Kyle. We both have 5 people each in our parties. my brother Jackson agreed to be the ring bearer. My younger closing Bella is the flower girl. I approached so no one could see me. The pairs walked out slowly and made their way to each respective side. My dad came over and we linked arms. 

"Ladies and gentlemen will you please stand" 

*Millionaire by Chris Stapleton plays* 

We slowly walked down the aisle. I looked at Noah and he had tears forming. He looked amazing in his suit. I reached the altar and let go of my dad. He kissed me on the cheek and shook Noah's hand then sat down. Our friend Tanner was officiating the wedding

"You may be seated" 

 "First, I'd like to begin by welcoming everyone and thanking every one of you for being here on this most happy of days. It's no accident that each of you are here today, and each of you were invited to be here because you represent someone important in the individual and collective lives of Noah and Kaia" 

"It is amazing to watch how quickly their love blossomed for each other. The first time Noah met Kaia he didn't stop talking about her.  The next day at practice he kept asking around about her. Who was that girl? Has anyone seen her before? Everyone knew from that moment that he was in love."

"I am so grateful to be able to bring together this amazing couple in holy matrimony. It is now time for the vows. I will now be handing it off to Kaia"