11

*𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣* 

I had finally gone back to work once I felt ok. I still was not okay, but it was able to work. I was sitting at my desk filling paperwork out when all of a sudden Amelia came busting in. She informed me that there was a road call emergency down the road. I grabbed my muck boots, medical bag, and keys to the work truck. I ran out of my office and ran outside into the parking lot. Amelia and I got in the truck and went to the location. 

When we got there I saw a female who looked a bit older than me pacing back and forth. 

"Ma'am, what's the problem?" I asked 

"My cow, she is pregnant and going into labor, but she can't push the calves out," She told me 

"It's ok, you called the right people. Could you please lead me to the animal?" I asked calmly. 

We walked back into the pasture, and there was a cow. She was lying on her side crying out. Poor thing. I put my heavy-duty gloves on and bent down to get a better look. I could see the calf crowing, I reached my hand in as far as I could and pulled on the baby. Amelia stood behind me waiting if I needed help. 

I was able to successfully deliver 3 calves. I gave the owner a few tips on how to help the cow and what to look out for. Amelia and I packed up the truck and said our goodbyes. Ever since I had kissed Noah I felt something for him. I really like him. He's all I could ever want in a guy. he kind, caring, protective, compassionate, and really attractive. 

I wanted to tell him how I felt but I didn't wanna rush it. I'm afraid that if I told him I had feelings for him he would run away just like all my past boyfriends. When we got back into the office I took a few more patients. I had a kitten who needed a vax. It was the cutest little thing. She had the most gorgeous white fur and bright blue eyes. After the kitten, I had a bunny. The owner thought something was wrong with it, but he was perfectly fine. After that, the day was pretty much dead. I sat in the front of the clinic talking to everyone.   

I heard the door chime and turned around. When I did I was faced with Noah. In his hand, he held the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. They were a mix of orange flowers and white. I walked over to him and took them out of his hand. 

"Hey, what are you doing here" I asked not in a rude way 

"I was on my way home when I thought of you, so I went to the store and got you these," he told me 

"Well thank you so much, they are absolutely gorgeous," I told him kissing his cheek

"You are very welcome, also be ready at 5:30, I'll be there on the dot. Also, wear something nice" He told me as he walked out.  

I turned around and all the girls were staring at me 

'What was that about?" Emily asked me

"Your question is as good as mine," I said with a light laugh 

  I set the flowers down in my office and went back out. 

For the next couple of hours, we filed paperwork, ordered supplies, and other things that needed to get done. I left the office at 4:30. When I got home I picked out an outfit for wherever Noah was taking me. I picked out my outfit and then got into the shower. (look at the top for reference)

When I was out of the shower I let my hair air dry, and while it dried I did my routines, skincare, makeup, etc; I put on a light face of makeup. A little bit of highlighter, mascara, and lip gloss. When I was done with that I put deodorant on and perfume along with my outfit.