𝟭𝟱

I was up in my room planning what I would wear. I heard the door open and someone walked in. At first, I thought Stella was returning to get something she had forgotten. Then the person walks through my door. 

"Get out now!" I told Noah 

"Calm down," he said 

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, your ass hasn't been answering me for almost a week. I see all this shit online of you cheating on me. Then I called you and texted you and no answer. I told you don't ever come back, we're done. And you know me, when I say something I mean it." I told him with tears forming. 

"I'm just here to get my things, I'll leave," He told me 

"Why'd you do it?" I asked 

"I didn't," he said 

"But there is proof," I said pulling up the photo 

"Ok fine I did do it, but I don't know why," he admitted 

"Was I not enough?" I said 

"Don't do that" He said with tears falling down his face 

"Leave now," I said turning away 

He grabbed his things and left. I slid down my wall and cried and cried. 

𝚃𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

I had my suitcase out and I was putting all my clothes in. I left all my toiletries here. I planned on buying new ones at the place. They only allow certain things, and I need my full-sized products. I have outfits for walking around, going out, swimming, etc. I think I over-packed, but who cares? I heard the door open and Stella yells shes here. She came upstairs and walked into my room. 

"I'm so excited about this trip," She said lying on my bed 

"Me too," I said lying next to her

"We should invite everyone for a girl's sleepover!" She suggested 

"Yes, you call everyone and I'll get things ready. We can all sleep in the entertainment room, the couch is big enough for everyone, and we have the flat screen in there." I said running downstairs. 

I heard Stella yell from upstairs that everyone was coming. I grabbed snacks out of the pantry. I also turned the LED lights on in the room. I set out a bunch of fluffy blankets and pillows. I went back up into my room and changed into a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. I left my hair down and went downstairs. Stella and I waited in the living room for everyone to arrive. When they did the sleepover started.