07

* 𝟚 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝕂𝕒𝕚𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍 

I was at work when my phone dinged. Noah had texted me. We have been trying to set up a time to go out on a date, but I and his schedule have been so busy lately. 

N~ Sorry to bother you while you work but I was wondering if you are free tonight? 

K~ Your not bothering, but yeah I'm free tonight. Is there a specific time that works for you? 

N~ I'll pick you up at 7:30

K~ Alright well I'll see you soon 

I set my phone down with a big smile on my face. I don't think I've been on a date since senior year. I got back to work, today would be considered a mild day. we have a few dogs and cats. rabbits. Small animals. 

5 hours later

The day went by so fast that it scared me. when I got home I showered and started to get ready. I blow-dried my hair and put it into a claw clip. Noah didn't tell me where we were going. All he told me was to dress in something I could walk around in. I did my skincare, put deodorant and perfume on, and brushed my teeth. Finally, I got dressed and put my shoes on. 

By the time I was ready, it was 7:15. T-minus 15 minutes till Noah gets here. My anxiety was so high at the moment. Noah is so famous and not to mention he is so attractive. I heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs. I grabbed my wallet and phone and opened the door. There stood Noah. 

"You look amazing," he told me 

"Thank you, you do too" I replied back 

We walked to his truck and he opened the passenger door for me. What a true gentleman. 

He got in the driver's side and we drove off. 

"So where are we going?" I asked 

"All I'm telling you is your brother said this was your favorite thing to do in the summer," He told me keeping his eyes on the road 

"There's a lot of things I like to do in the summer," I said trying to figure it out 

"He told me that this is your absolute favorite thing," He said 

"I have a couple of favorite things," I said 

"You'll see in about 25 minutes," he told me 

Throughout the drive, I kept trying to think what he was talking about. I love the beach, the boardwalk, carnivals, and amusement parks. It could be anything. Hell, we could even go to the animal shelters and I would be happy. 

25 minutes later 

"Alright, we are about to be there. Close your eyes for me please" He asked 

I closed my eyes and unbuckled my seatbelt. He came around to the side I was in and helped me out. 

"Alright, you can open your eyes now!" he said 

When I opened my eyes in front of me was the amusement park on the boardwalk. This is literally my favorite place in the whole world 

"Oh my goodness I should have guessed this," I told him smiling 

"Jackson told me you love this place a lot," he told me looking at me 

"He was right about that" I replied walking to the entrance 

Noah Bought us a bunch of points to ride the rides. We walked around trying to find the first ride we wanted to ride. Noah and I both agreed on the Kraken first. The both of us screamed our hearts out. After that, we went onto the roller coaster, scrambler, Flying Dutchman, hurricane, and bumper cars.