10

I stayed down in Maryland for 3 days and flew back. My parents also came back with me. He passed away the day after we flew in. I have to go back in about a week for his funeral. I will call the funeral home tomorrow to set up the details. His mom didn't want to plan it since he never discussed it with her. After he passed my entire family went down to PTM. our local boat ramps and marina and we celebrated his life. We danced, sang karaoke, and ate. I texted Noah before I got onto my flight to let him know I would be home in a few hours. 

I slept through the entire plane ride home. My mom drove first to their house, and then I took my car back to my house.  I walked into the house and heard someone walking around. I walked toward the sound and it was upstairs. I walked upstairs and entered my room to find Noah playing with my animals. On my bed, there was a basket filled with a bunch of things. 

"Im home," I said, Noah turned around very quickly 

"Hey sorry," He said standing up 

"No it's fine they love playing with new people," I told him sitting on my bed 

"By the way, that's your stuff," Noah told me 

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to!" I told him looking through it

"It's the least I could do," He said with a slight smile 

"How were the animals? Did they give you any trouble?" I asked

"They were really good, They were super sweet,"  he told me 

"That's good, thank you for watching them," I told him 

"Do you wanna go grab something to eat really quick?" Noah asked me 

"Yeah, where do you wanna go?" I asked standing up

"What about Chick-fil-A ?" He asked walking out of my room 

"Yeah, that sounds perfect," I said following him 

We got into his car and he drove us to town for food. He gave me the aux cord and we played Taylor Swift mostly. Mostly 1989 songs. 

We decided to go to the restaurant and sit down to eat. I ordered a #1 with a sweet tea. He also ordered the same thing, just with a Dr. Pepper. I pulled out my wallet to pay for my food, but he was already handing the cashier his card.   

"I was gonna pay for my food," I told him 

"No you're not, I am, and I did," he said taking his card and putting it back into his wallet

"Just wait if we go anywhere I'll be the one paying," I said walking back to our table 

"No, you won't," He said with a slight grin 

"And why is that?" I asked taking a sip of my drink 

"Because I'll beat you to it every time," He said looking right into my eyes 

𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. 

"We'll see about that," I said looking right back at him 

"We definitely will," He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the night was a dream. This man is a dream come true. I think I might admit I'm falling for him. He knows how to make me smile for real not that fake-ass smile I have. He brings out the real laugh and smiles. When we got to my house he walked me to the door. And he looked at me in a way I have never seen. His eyes had a look that nothing could explain. Before I went into the house he lightly grabbed my wrist and spun me around. We looked at each other for a quick second before our lips connected. The kiss felt like it was meant to be. We fit perfectly together. After it ended we parted ways for the evening. 

Sorry this is such a short chapter, Im trying to give you guys as much as I can right now. But my Wattpad is working again, so I'll be able to update more now.