1 UPDATED 7/30/2023

| AN: I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SHOW IN A FEW DAYS, SO EVERYTHING THEY SAW WON'T BE EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID IN THE SHOW, JUST SIMILAR, OR THINGS I'D THINK THEY'D SAY.

YOU'RE ADRIANNA GARCIA BTW, I DON'T LIKE USING Y/N FOR EVERYTHING. |

Hi, I'm Adrianna Garcia. I'm a senior here at Sherman oaks. Aside from being friends with "crazy devi," or Devi Vishwakumar, I wasn't known for much. I was pretty much invisible at school. I was a senior and had never even had a boyfriend yet. Eleanor, Fab, Devi, and even Aneesa had tried to set me up, but I didint click with anyone. By now, My friend group had made it a goal to help me find a boyfriend before college. Though they were determined, I wasn't. I wasn't really 'Boy crazy' like people think Devi is.
Untill I met Ethan Morales, the hottest hot pocket in Sherman oaks. Though he was a trouble maker, and possibly a player, he was smokin' hot. A con though, in elementary we didint always get along. So I wasn't very fond of him. Other than the fact he was sooo fine.

In the morning, me, Eleanor, and Devi were by our lockers, talking about a homework assignment in Spanish class that was due that day. Untill suddenly I feel Eleanor nudge me. "Look!" She gasped. I saw Ethan, and the other hot pockets walking the hall.
"So dreamy." Eleanor sighed.
Devi nodded in agreement.
"I don't get what you guys see in hi-" I started to say, when all of a sudden, I see Ethan catch me staring at him and wink... At me!

"Woah." I Mumble, under my breath.

"Did Ethan just wink at you?" Devi asked, in a rather jealous tone.
"I guess so." I said, surprised.
"That's not fai-" the bell interrupted Devi. It was time for class. Me and my friends walked to Spanish class. I sat Infront of Ethan, next to Devi.
"Hola class!" I hear Señora Diaz announce. "Hola." The class says. Ethan is goofing around with one of his friends, when suddenly, the teacher talks to him. "Ethan, ¿Quieres escribir tus mascotas en la pizarra " (I think she says something like that.) "Nah." Ethan responds. "Just write your pets on the board." She sighs.
Ethan walks up and writes 'tortugas' on the board.

"Ooh he has turtles!" Eleanor whispered to Me and Devi. We nodded.
I see Devi raise her eyebrows as she watches Ethan's writing carefully.
When he gets back to his seat she turns to him. "Hey, Ethan, any chance you were the one who wrote 'Stupid bitch ' on my car?" Devi asked.
"Oh, shit, that was your car? I thought it was señora Diaz's car. She gave me an F on a paper I wrote," "Stupid bitch," he said.
"En espanol, Ethan?" The teacher asks.
"Sorry, perra estúpida." He says.
I could feel myself blushing, listening to him speak Spanish. But still, I had to be mad at him. He vandalized my best friends car. Though... It was an accident.

After class, Me and Devi storm up to Ethan and his friend group, and confront him. "Hey, Ethan!" We shout. He looks at us.
"You think you can just write 'Stupid bitch' on people's car?!" Devi explains, as she turns red with anger, and snatches his skateboard out from under his left foot. "Oh, jeez I'm so sorry, now can I have my skateboard back?" He asks, sarcastically.

"No, you'll get it back after you fix my car." Devi explains.

"So what? I have like 4 more of those at home." Ethan asks, smirking.

Devi was defeated, she groaned in anger and walks away.

"Is that all, or do you have something to say to me, sweetheart?" Ethan asks me, with again, that dumb smirk on his face

"I'm not your sweetheart. Punk. If you don't fix Devi's car, I'll slap that smirk off your dumb face." I say to him. I hear his friends gasp.

He suddenly gets close to me, I get nervous. "Keep going, sweetheart, you're hot when you're angry." He says.
"It won't be so hot when I kick your ass!" I snap.
I hear his friend group gasp, loudly, as well as him too.
I storm away, to find Devi. As I walk away I hear things said amongst his friends. "Damn, dude."

"You just got owned by a girl." Ect.
I meet up with Devi for our last class of the day, unfortunately, it was with Ethan too. I tell her all about me and Ethan.
"Ooh, he thinks you're hot?" She asks. With a quite sarcastic tone. I also realize she's rolling her eyes alot.
"That's not what's important... I MADE HIM GASP." I accidentally yell. Everyone in class looks at me, including Ethan. I nervously chuckle and put my head down.

*After class*

I walk out of school, and to my car to head home. At my car, I see the one and only, Ethan.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I ask, annoyed.
"Well, since you demand I fix Devi's car, I kinda need her address for that." He says.
I roll my eyes, but nod. I quickly rummage through my backpack, and find an old English assignment, and a pencil. I scribble her address on the back of the paper and hand it to Ethan.

"There. Now leave." I say.
"Not yet." Ethan responds. He walks up to me and pulls my waist close to him, our lips pressed together. I wish I could say I hated it.
"Now I'm done." He said.
He walked away.

AN: YAYYAYAYA CHAPTER ONE DONE. ILL TRY TO GET MORE OUT SOON