22

It's the next morning, I wake up in Ethan's arms. He's scrolling on his phone. Almost like he was waiting for me.

"You're up." He says, smiling at me. The sun glistening on his face.

"Good morning." I respond in a tired voice. My head was throbbing from last night.

"Sooo...... Uhm I was thinking. We have to talk." He says, looking at me.

Talk?!
That never meant something good. Ever.

My eyes widen. Talk? Why????? Our live was going so good.

He chuckles a bit.

"Oh! Princess don't worry. I'm yours. I meant about something else." He says, sitting up. I get off him and sit next to him.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"So.. I've been saving up from doing skateboard tricks on the sidewalk for money, and with your help, we can.... Possibly move in together. Our colleges aren't that far, and I'm dropping out soon anyways, so we can make it wo-" I interrupt him

"Yes." I respond, a wide smile on my face.

One week later.

It was the weekend. Me and Ethan were. Going to tour an apartment. It was a tiny two el bedroom, and we may only be 18, but it just feels right.

I drive up to the apartment, meeting Ethan and the realtor outside.

"Oh, you must be Ms. Garcia! I'm Abby Hugh!" She exclaims, holding a hand out to shake mine. She looked like a woman in her mid 30s. Curly hair in a bun, with deep skin. She was wearing red lip stick and wearing a blue blazer.

I nod and shake her hand. "Nice to meet you!" I reply.

We head inside and the realtor shows us around. The apartment is 30 years old. 2 bed, 1 bath. Small balcony. Beautiful kitchen with a gas stovetop. White walls, and a molding. (Like the white stuff beneath the wall, iykyk)

The floors were a beautiful greyish brown. Hardwood. The bedroom was very spacious and had a beautiful view of the city.

"We'll take it." Ethan says, holding my hand.

The apartment was $1250 a month. Not too bad but with my part time job and Ethan being unemployed if would be very hard, but I'm determined to live my dream life. Especially with my dream man.

We fill out the paperwork and Abby hands us the keys.

I thank her and squeal in excitement. I no longer had to live in a small dorm. This was the best day of my life.

5 days later

My Amazon package has arrived. Though the house came with a bed, couch, and dining set, I wanted some decor to spruce the place up. A emerald bed spread, some throw pillows and blankets, kitchen tools, cleaning supplies, and a Nintendo. Ethan already has a TV, coffee table, and carpet from his apartment he's bringing in. And I went grocery shopping.

As I bringing the boxes, I think about how I'm so lucky for this. This is going to be my life. The bad boy. Well, he's not so bad after all. I wonder if he'd make a good father.....